Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That's why I f*ck with AussieHustler. He is not even an Atheist or Islamaphobe
tenor (11).gif

Muji

VIP
Who's going to pay for it?! The cost to the government to cover the cost of tampons and pads would be enormous and cotton farmers would be effected knowing the goverment would pay as little as they like to.

@Knowles said "why do I have to pay for something that I can't control?!!"
That's stupidest statement I have ever came across on Sspot. Literally ever.

Can hunger be controlled?!No.
Can diseases be controlled?! No..

These things occur on daily basis and people don't like it, doesn't mean they don't have to pay for it. If you need something then pay up. Simple as that.

@Knowles @halwa if you guys don’t want periods there are several ways to stop them, implant, coil, injection, pill in tablet form etc.

Walal I hate to break this to you but in Europe healthcare, and huger are subsidised by the government. There’s literally no way you can starve. We have also subsided travel cards for pensioners and free schools. The next step is the removal of the tampon tax and then the enivvtable which is free tampons and condoms to be distributed. It’s nice living in a country which protects human rights and universal care for everyone.

halwa

✨🌙
just an example

So, if get a severe headache and wanted to buy some painkiller pills. Will I get the pills for free since I wasn't in control off the headache?

Are we talking about unfortunate kids/girls in Africa? Cause I'm sure most of you can afford it, except for those unforunate girls who are either homeless or orphans with no one supporting them.

Let's just use another example
If your younger sister is on her period, and she doesn't work. It's either you or your parent's responbility to buy her tampons. I just gave you an example.

But you can save things that you bought money with, right?

There's no joke here.

Waryaa, stop comparing yourselves with us higher species. No one cares about your headache. I’m supporting my females!

We are talking about unfortunate girls here. This does not apply to girls in Africa. Theirs is another case.

That example is invalid. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Not cheap at all. 10p was just an example. Besides, those are the ones in public toilets and they mostly all tampons. Some people don’t ever tampons let alone know how to use it.

Well, obviously! Duh! What do you expect from a Churchill look-alike? You think he has a heart. You lack emotions.

Wtf. There are tampons in public toilets?

This country is finished.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Walal I hate to break this to you but in Europe healthcare, and huger are subsidised by the government. There’s literally no way you can starve. We have also subsided travel cards for pensioners and free schools. The next step is the removal of the tampon tax and then the enivvtable which is free tampons and condoms to be distributed. It’s nice living in a country which protects human rights and universal care for everyone.
What do you mean subsidised?! Your friend hilwa said the cost of tampons are as low as 2.65p. are you really that broke to argue about 2.65p?!!

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler he doesn't like me because I am blowing his cover. Aussie is a gangster, he knows you belong to the game. Don't let him fool you, it's all a coy play

Kodeen you’re less Churchill the leader and more Churchill the nodding dog. Stop simping for Aussie when he told me to block you for kissing my butt on the forums lol

Muji

VIP
What do you mean subsidised?! Your friend hilwa said the cost of tampons are as low as 2.65p. are you really that broke to argue about 2.65p?!!

Even if it was 1p. Why should I pay for being a woman????

Would you ask disabled people to pay for their wheelchair??

halwa

✨🌙

The argument here is not about the cost. It is about the removal of paying money for female hygiene products. Don’t turn this around on cost.

Exactly imagine the yearly cost, and then across 30 for how many years we have period. This is simply unreasonable for woman to pay this tax so that we can bring life to this world.
Actually... periods happen because you failed bring life in to the world. So the fiscal burden might even be punishment for a female's fetus void choices, you see.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Even if it was 1p. Why should I pay for being a woman????

Would you ask disabled people to pay for their wheelchair??
Yes. Disabled people should pay for their wheelchair or ask a relative to help them out if they can't afford it same as women with tampons. If you're too broke to buy 2.65p worth of tampons then ask your closest relatives to help you out.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Actually... periods happen because you failed bring life in to the world. So the fiscal burden might even be punishment for a female's fetus void choices, you see.
Tell her. She needs to conceive if she wants that uterus clean kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :russ:

I agree with condoms. I think they should be partially or entirely subsidized. Only flavoured condoms should be exoensive. I would agree to fund free tampons if the funds came from abortion spending

Kodeen you’re less Churchill the leader and more Churchill the nodding dog. Stop simping for Aussie when he told me to block you for kissing my butt on the forums lol

AussieHustler pimp game strong. I can respect that. He's the Somali Iceberg Slim, you're his bottom and you don't even know it

Muji

VIP
Yes. Disabled people should pay for their wheelchair or ask a relative to help them out if they can't afford it same as women with tampons. If you're too broke to buy 2.65p worth of tampons then ask your closest relatives to help you out.

Lol this is not somalia walal. I won’t be going to clan elder for subsidised tampons. Instead we will lobby our local electives to bring this up in parliament. Men and woman should be paying for tampons- since men also benefit from our ability to reproduce

halwa

✨🌙
Who are you to decide? Just debate me or stfu . Simple.

Moreover, I'm outta this mess. I don't wanna lose any brain cell of mine. Gn! :snoop:

I am ME to decide. Don’t tell me what I can and can’t say. You’re not my father.

There is no point to argue with an ignorant person like yourself so byeee.

halwa

✨🌙
Sorry I don't have a vagina

:camby:

f*ck outta here, you shameless people need to stop talking about vaginas. Cheap!

Who’s talking about that?

No one mentioned that in this thread. Not me or knowles. You just mentioned it so shame on you for talking about a female organ. Seems like you have short attention span. We are talking about female hygiene products and the health care system.

You have no morals, you illiterate piece of ......

Ceeb badanaaaaa :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Who’s talking about that?

No one mentioned that in this thread. Not me or knowles. You just mentioned it so shame on you for talking about a female organ. Seems like you have short attention span. We are talking about female hygiene products and the health care system.

You have no morals, you illiterate piece of ......

Ceeb badanaaaaa :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I will double bag ALL my Sainsbury's bags before I pay for your 10p tampons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts