Winning Traits of White People

Like jews control the west? Thats just fact

If they do, they deserve to. Jews are a smart people who know their interests, and who are also smart enough to know that a stable civic society is in the best interest of all. If Somalis had even 5% of this wisdom Somalia wouldn't be dead last in the world ma garatay.

If they do, they deserve to. Jews are a smart people who know their interests, and who are also smart enough to know that a stable civic society is in the best interest of all. If Somalis had even 5% of this wisdom Somalia wouldn't be dead last in the world ma garatay.

They do and I also say fair enough. They are master manipulators and stick together. But as somalis we have our own issues rather than worry about jews

Tukraq

VIP
They do and I also say fair enough. They are master manipulators and stick together. But as somalis we have our own issues rather than worry about jews
in the US somalis stick together and do business like jews and east asians, thats why are bussiness do so well, we buy somali and put each other on

VixR

Veritas
Your theory appears to be that the success of northern europeans can be boiled down to their being adventurous, and that the positive cultural attributes I just listed just happened to arise as 'products' of the success brought to them by their keen sense of adventure. Is that correct? Am I misconstruing your arguments?

If that is your argument, I'll remind you that many cultures had their share of great adventurers of the caliber if not greater than those European ones that you have listed. Immediate examples that come to mind include Ibn Battuta and Zheng He, the Ming Dynasty Chinese explorer whose adventures were so vast he even visited Mogadishu. Ibn Battuta was an Arab, a decidedly failed culture, so by this example it's clear that adventure alone does not serve as a key compelling argument to support the reason behind their success.
Ibn Battuta and He are outliers comparatively. What other cultures/races can you list that visited and settled continents en masse? These were ordinary people who took chances when sea faring was fairly dangerous.

None of the traits you listed were inherent. Take secularism; that took a long goddamn time and bloodshed to become a Western value. Take intellectualism; that is a luxury of societal wealth, which was a product of their ventures and establishing a market. Let’s agree to disagree lol.

Ibn Battuta and He are outliers comparatively. What other cultures/races can you list that visited and settled continents en masse? These were ordinary people who took chances when sea faring was fairly dangerous.

None of the traits you listed were inherent. Take secularism; that took a long goddamn time and bloodshed to become a Western value. Take intellectualism; that is a luxury of societal wealth, which was a product of their ventures.

Okay, so you want to sideline these other cultures and put Europeans on a pedestal as superior adventurers/ settlers. Fine, let's just isolate ourselves to Europeans. The Spanish and Portuguese were excellent adventurers, but their successes have been lackluster compared to Anglos/Northern Europeans. What is your explantation behind that?

Tukraq

VIP
Okay, so you want to sideline these other cultures and put Europeans on a pedestal as superior adventurers/ settlers. Fine, let's just isolate ourselves to Europeans. The Spanish and Portuguese were excellent adventurers, but their successes have been lackluster compared to Anglos. What is your explantation behind that?
time line, they had more success than anglos until the fall of the spanish empire than anglos as in really just the british had the success during the rise of thier empire

time line, they had more success than anglos until the fall of the spanish empire than anglos as in really just the british had the success during the rise of thier empire

They lost their empire because of economic mismanagement, military defeats, and other factors that all point to an element of cultural weakness in the face of their triumphant Northern European rivals, correct?

VixR

Veritas
Okay, so you want to sideline these other cultures and put Europeans on a pedestal as superior adventurers/ settlers. Fine, let's just isolate ourselves to Europeans. The Spanish and Portuguese were excellent adventurers, but their successes have been lackluster compared to Anglos. What is your explantation behind that?
That’s complex lol.

Off the top of my head: location, climate, success. I’m sure it’s a lot more elaborate than that. You can’t really compare the British Empire to the Spanish; they were contending powers enough for their royals to marry the English, and they did have some success, but their power waned. Luck. They were never on the same level. I also don’t think the Spanish were as adventurous.

That’s complex lol.

Off the top of my head: location, climate, success. I’m sure it’s a lot more elaborate than that. You can’t really compare the British Empire to the Spanish; they were contending powers enough for their royals to marry the English, and they did have some success, Columbus, etc, but their power waned. Luck.

Spain/Portugal don't lose because of location and climate. Their climate is a winner!

You're dancing around culture, but its explanatory power is just too obvious to ignore for long.

VixR

Veritas
Spain/Portugal don't lose because of location and climate. Their climate is a winner!

You're dancing around culture, but its explanatory power is just too obvious to ignore for long.
You’re dancing around the fact that practically none of your bulletpoints are inherent in their culture. All of it evolved over time and resources (sweat, blood, etc).

The same culture that pillaged the world over, thought up the concept of humanism.

Tukraq

VIP
They lost their empire because of economic mismanagement, military defeats, and other factors that all point to an element of cultural weakness in the face of their triumphant Northern European rivals, correct?
anglos also lost thier dominance the same way to economic mismanagment and military defeats, this is why they havent been on top since ww2, like i said all coastal major american cities are non anglo dominated they reside in the poor south and midwest in the US and north europe is behind even east asia nowadays lol, so pretty much weak anglo culture

You’re dancing around the fact that practically none of your bulletpoints are inherent in their culture. All of it evolved over time.

The same culture that pillaged the world over, thought up the concept of humanism.

I never argued that anything was inherent or that cultural evolution does not take place. I was just problematizing your overemphasis on adventure by pointing to a myriad of European and non-European examples of adventurous societies that fail to match let alone exceed northern Europeans. Clearly the cultural strength of the northern Europeans makes them formidable, and explains their success. And my point is that their cultural traits can and should be adopted to create a more successful society.

Tukraq

VIP
I never argued that anything was inherent or that cultural evolution does not take place. I was just problematizing your overemphasis on adventure by pointing to a myriad of European and non-European examples of adventurous societies that fail to match let alone exceed northern Europeans. Clearly the cultural strength of the northern Europeans makes them formidable, and explains their success. And my point is that their cultural traits can and should be adopted to create a more successful society.
north europe is now behind east asia in success lol, also in the US im seeing more success from non anglo europeans like irish and sicilian italians than anglos, but really in the US the most successful demographic are asians as i mentioned before(highest earners) whether from east asia or isreal, which is intreasitng considering thier home countries in china, japan and isreal are far better technologically ,economically and powerwise than northern europe

Yoo

Eel eh?
Somalis in the diaspora could have improved things over there if we had security. If there was the slightest chance for Somalia to move forward and Somalis willing to work hard I would have gone back and contribute.
Loyalty is not a trait you are familiar with eh

Yoo

Eel eh?
Catholicism and Islam are alike in being strict. Modernity/Democracy and Strict dogmatic religions dont work together

PS MBS or Saudia does not have a democracy
Neither does capitalism and democracy, but your myopic view won't show you that democracy isn't the way of the west.

Yoo

Eel eh?
Sakiin

..am here ..... :)
giphy.gif

Nothing u posted above is offensive or a lie. It is the truth. Particularly the part very few Somalis pick a book for the sake of leisure reading

although

Reading Quran/Koran SHOULD NOT be under-estimated at all. It is the superior book for the heavens!
I guess when one is broke and struggles to feed one's family and self, time for leisure reading becomes a bit tight don't you think? o_OCan't believe how out of touch some of you are.:vo3yidw:

Yoo

Eel eh?
Islam, as you mention, does have some admirable qualities. However, it is still has not undergone a reform and has components that are not at all helpful to modern technological society. Islam, as understood by Somalis today, is a very reactionary religion. We need a 21st century Islam that sheds many of its olden practices, e.g. unequal treatment of women (such as through inheritance), intolerance of other religions, etc.
You clearly don't have a real understanding about the inheritance law.