Winning Traits of White People

When I say "white people" I mean coastal northern white Americans. Much of this applies to Northern Europeans too, as they are cultural kin of northern white Americans. This does not apply to southern white Americans, who have a backwards culture, or whites from backward and grim places such as Russia and Belarus.

White coastal Americans in the northern U.S are among some of the most prosperous, well-educated, and progressive people on the planet. Since I've lived among them nearly my entire life, I've been able to distill their winning traits which give them such a major advantage over all the other people of the world. Since Somalia is a very backwards society that needs a major cultural revolution to save itself from complete extinction, I propose we adopt all of these traits for our society. There is no shame in rejecting much of one's backward ingenious culture while adopting the winning traits of better functioning societies. There is no better example of this than the meiji restoration in Japan, when the Japanese westernized much of their culture, which at the time was isolationist and backward.

Winning Traits of Northern Whites:

1. Work Productivity and Professionalism

Northern Whites attach much of their self-worth to their productivity and professionalism at work. They work long and hard hours on the job for their employer, putting in much beyond the required hours and basic minimums. They aim for excellence and improvement, and are always top notch in their professionalism. I see this every day at my workplace. This also applies if they are self-employed or entrepreneurial. Notably, the obsession of northern whites on doing work and remaining productive is not simply relegated to the workplace. Even in their off hours they do productive things—rigorous exercise, reading and intellectual output, gardening and outdoor activities, civic engagement and volunteerism. They embody the Protestant Work Ethic which tells us "idle hands are the devil's playground."

In contrast, Somalis might be the least productive people on the planet. In my trip to Somalia, I was shocked by the laziness and lack of professionalism among the people who were employed there. Arriving to work late, not completing tasks or completing them poorly, leaving work early, dealing with customers unprofessionally, not following rules and procedures, corruption---all of these things were completely pervasive at every level. A clear example of this lack of professionalism can be found in all of Somalia's airports. It is a constant occurrence that travel agents sell the seats of customers who already paid to other people from their clan, that planes habitually depart outside of their time schedules, and that basic security protcols are commonly ignored, such as searching all persons and pieces of luggage boarding a plane (In my trip through Mogadishu airport cira 2013, I saw luggage being loaded onto the plane without going through any security. No surprise a few years later that Al Shabaab nearly succeed in blowing up an airplane just after take-off). If the employed people in that country are this unproductive and unprofessional, imagine how much worse the unemployed millions are.

2. Focus on Education and Intellectualism

Northern Whites place a big premium on education. Social status is now heavily associated with educational pedigree. Parents compete amongst themselves on the educational achievements of their children. They are all literate and a large percentage of them read for pleasure. In their daily conversations, they often refer to The New York Times, or the Paris Review, or The New Yorker and other publications associated with world knowledge and cosmopolitanism. Being dumb, uneducated or uninformed about the world is a big social liability among them. Even intellectually unimpressive northern whites aim toward intellectualism.

In contrast, the majority of Somalis are illiterate and unintellectual. Very few Somalis read for pleasure. The majority of Somalis homes are barren of any books except the Koran. Somali parents compete over things that are irrelevant toward modern technological life, such as which of their kids has memorized the most chapters of the Koran.

3. Secular or Mainline Protestant

Most northern whites are either secular or members of a mainline protestant church. Mainline protestant is an ideal religion---it does not seek to take over the state or force its moralities on society, it has minimal religious rituals and these rituals don't distort the economy, and they now almost universally preach a progressive theology advocating tolerance, respect, compassion, peace and other humanitarian aspects of spirituality.

In contrast, the majority of Somalis have adopted a reactionary version of Islam. Reactionary Islam will scare away any foreign direct investment as it is deeply intolerant, volatile, and anti-secular. Reactionary Islam interferes with and distorts nearly every part of the society, from the economy to politics.

4. Civi-Minded

There is no greater honor for a northern white person that to be appointed to a board of directors or trustee position for a community organization or institution, like a library system. They spend a lot of time volunteering for, donating to, and politically advocating for these institution, which are the needed bedrock of any functional society.

In contrast, Somalis are not civic minded but slowly through western exposure, are becoming more so. There are now public libraries opening in Somalia and community centers---this is a good first step, but the culture needs to be entrenched.

5. Tolerant and cosmopolitan

Northern whites are tolerant of other races, ethnic groups, religions, and unusual lifestyle practices. They have adopted a 'live and let live' type mentality that does not interfere with other people unless those people are harming the collective somehow. All people are welcome to live among them with minimal discrimination or legal harassment.

In contrast, Somalis are extremely xenophobic, culturally chauvinistic, and intolerant. A plurality of Somalis oppose the construction of churches, the consumption of alcohol, and the presence of sizable foreign communities in Somalia. But what they fail to realize is, without tolerance and a cosmopolitan attitude, nobody will invest in their poor desert state.

------------

What Somalia needs is a Lee Kuan Yew-like figure who will force them to adopt many of the cultural traits of northern whites. What we categorically need to do is reject all the culture that comes from our dominant neighbors, the Arabs, whose religious superstitions, laziness, tribal thinking, and unwarranted pride seems to have rubbed on Somalis very hard, to the point many Somali clans have fabricated fake lineages to these backward desert dwellers.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ALL lists u listed also apply with Africans, but yet the Africans are not as prosperous as "Northern Whites"

It ALL just comes down to inherent, civil minded as in strife for being ultra civilized. Civilization as a definition being, remove yourself from your natural, original state of being. A highly educated African with top notch education, can still behave in his natural way.

for example there is this New York times famous African american reporter. Parents from Ghana. With his expensive suit, and his shiny tie, and his New York times refinement, the White Camera TV crew men made fun of him while he was chunking a bagel. The dude was munching like only two bites for a huge bagel. A civilized person will take at least 7 bites to finish that single bagel. Females should take ten bites at least. The White crew people were mesmerized. (personally i cant eat a bite without have a liquid down with it, or i will imagine it will be stuck in my throat)

His african mother, the Ghanaian mother called the studio-- threatening to sue the MSNBC network for making fun of her son, which was done in a jest. She called them racists.
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

White people go out of their way-to pretend to eat proper in public. Act proper. If u r in your home, u can gorilla eat however u want, but when u r in public, behave in a civilized way

Last edited:
ALL lists u listed also apply with Africans, but yet the Africans are not as prosperous as "Northern Whites"

They are far closer to prosperity than Somalis, that's for damn sure. Compare Kenya to Somalia. I remember after visting Somalia for a few weeks, along the way going to many different citties +regions, Nairobi/Kenya looked like Dubai by comparison. I think people are fundamentally underestimating how far behind and backwards Somali people are, even in comparison to other black Africans.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are far closer to prosperity than Somalis, that's for damn sure. Compare Kenya to Somalia. I remember after visting Somalia for a few weeks, along the way going to many different citties +regions, Nairobi/Kenya looked like Dubai by comparison. I think people are fundamentally underestimating how far behind and backwards Somali people are, even in comparison to other black Africans.

Somalis are no more backwards than the Kenyans. They just dont have a peaceful Secure country. Period. Most Muslim nations have bad security. Strict conservatism is not democracy friendly.

Whites are more closer to prosperity because of biological intellectual gifts being the first in human food chain, and also a cultural practice in which gentleness is preferred more than roughness.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Look, the at the countries of the Arabs you're making fun of.

Dubai-skyline-5G.jpg

dxb-550x378.jpg

Saudi%2520Arabia%2520Will%2520Spend%2520$500%2520Billion.jpg

location_img-2703-1061214306-148.jpg

Doha-skyline-in-the-morning.jpg

For Somalis Islam is just a symptom

Thats not fair. These arab nations have oil, wealth. If there is plenty of wealth to spread around, conflicts can be controlled by propaganda or dogma like Religion

Look, the at the countries of the Arabs you're making fun of.

Dubai-skyline-5G.jpg

dxb-550x378.jpg

Saudi%2520Arabia%2520Will%2520Spend%2520$500%2520Billion.jpg

location_img-2703-1061214306-148.jpg

Doha-skyline-in-the-morning.jpg

For Somalis Islam is just a symptom

Don't be fooled by these buildings built buy their oil wealth. Arabs fail on just about every category I just listed. They are extraordinary lazy and unprofessional, they don't read (the country of Spain in 1 year publishes more books than the entire Middle East in a decade), they are clannish and intolerant, and they are not civic minded at all (none of their countries have any real institutions, it's just tribal groups waiting out for handouts from a a single, authoritarian royal family). Nearly all of the work in their countries is undertaken by foreigners.

The one thing Arabs know how to do is exploit their resources though, so we have to give credit to them for that. Somalis appear too stupid to figure out that one.

Somalis are no more backwards than the Kenyans.

Yes they are. Anyone who has been to both Kenya and Somalia will immediately notice a difference.

Take this example from somnet, where a poster there visited Somalia and Kenya and noticed a stark difference among the people in even the most basic etiquette, like riding a bus in a civilized manner:

You go on a bus and the Bantus are quite and professional. One is either reading a news paper, minding his business, or looking over himself to see if he is ready for work.

The Somali is screaming, yelling, acting uncivilized, and just plain irritating.

I noticed a similar thing in Mogadishu when we were informed the plane had landed, afterwhich there was a literal stampede out the door to get on the plane, including shoving and pushing, and taking other people's seats and refusing to move. This did not happen at Jomo Kenyatta.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes they are. Anyone who has been to both Kenya and Somalia will immediately notice a difference.

Take this example from somnet, where a poster there visited Somalia and Kenya and noticed a stark difference among the people in even the most basic etiquette, like riding a bus in a civilized manner:

I noticed a similar thing in Mogadishu when we were informed the plane had landed, afterwhich there was a literal stampede out the door to get on the plane, including shoving and pushing, and taking other people's seats and refusing to move. This did not happen at Jomo Kenyatta.

looooooooooooooooooool

Well ....i agree with u. Somalis FAIL in being civilized. The Kenyans are better. Because Kenyans have had a civil government since mid 20th century.

in a Somali man or woman's head, of course what i say is rubbish. They think the kenyans are ape compared to them.

irony lol

Whites are superior, painful truth

Let us be a bit more nuanced. Northern whites from middle and upper class backgrounds are culturally superior. Not biologically, culturally. No other culture combines as many virtuous elements. Somalis need to start adopting from this culture instead of the backward culture of the lizard eating, desert dwelling foul Bedouins of Arabia who have always been among the dumbest people on the planet

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let us be a bit more nuanced. Northern whites from middle and upper class backgrounds are culturally superior. Not biologically, culturally. No other culture combines as many virtuous elements. Somalis need to start adopting from this culture instead of the backward culture of the lizard eating, desert dwelling foul Bedouins of Arabia who have always been among the dumbest people on the planet

But Islamically, we r more civilized than the whites. Although our merits are not exposed to be favorably credited. We wash our futo & poop with water. They use only tissue paper. Muslims can wear same undy for 2 or 3 days. White people cant.
5560.jpg

But Islamically, we r more civilized than the whites. Although our merits are not exposed to be favorably credited. We wash our futo & poop with water. They use only tissue paper. Muslims can wear same undy for 2 or 3 days. White people cant.
5560.jpg

you mean you wash your futo with your bare hand, which is just one of these *yuck* cultural habits i've chosen to ignore in favor of more damaging ones, like the widespread lack of reading ... this society needs a lot of work dear

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Description
Product description

Sun Yat-sen once famously proclaimed, "The 21st Century will be the Chinese century", but I say, "The 21st Century is the century of White worship." As the Chinese, and East Asian in general, become more wealthy—which always means more interactions with westerners, more well educated—which means more westernized, and more civilized—which means more docile, more submissive, and more feminized and which also means more infatuated and indebted to the superior western civilization—for being civilized is being western-civilized; East Asian women will become more liberated, more successful, and more independent, and which in turn means that East Asian women will become more powerful and will have more voice in the daily workings of East Asian politics, economy, and public discourse. But East Asian women will always regard White Men as the most superior men, most suitable for mating, so that means, despite of all the progress, wealth, and power that East Asia accrues, East Asian women will always favor White Men over East Asian men and in fact this trend will just exacerbate in the 21st Century as East Asian men become more civilized, more passive and more insufferably effeminate—the sexual biology of females dictates that women everywhere desire more manly men, so then, well, does that not imply that, in the end, White Men will be the true beneficiaries of this newly discovered East Asian wealth; does that not imply that White Men will still be the most celebrated, most highly desired men; does that not imply that, despite of all the clamor about the 21st Century being the Chinese Century, the 21st Century will actually become the Century of White Men and East Asian women, or, to put it more bluntly, the Century of White worship, for who else worship White Men as feverishly, as fervently, and as earnestly as East Asian women? Before I proceed further, let me clarify some terminology. When I speak of East Asian cultures, I really mean sinic cultures, that is, those that have been ingrained and influenced by Confucian ideologies, such as, but not limited to, mainland Chinese, Hong Kong Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese, Singaporean, and those fragments of the Chinese diaspora in South East Asian countries such as the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, and also of numerous western countries such as Canada, America, New Zealand and Australia. So when I speak of "East Asian", I really mean "sinic", which really means "Chinese", but in our modern terminology, Chinese takes on a more narrow meaning than what is actually intends. PART I Confessions of Submissive East Asian women Fragments of my life Ode to White Man Prelude to the race of the future Shadowgraphs Unscientific postscript The new dawn PART II Training of inferior East Asian women A secret romance Confession of inferior Asian meat The secret diary of tiny broken jade A resume Confession of an asian bucket Racial inferiority begets feminine superiority Training of asian women The adventures of Professor Mr. White in Asia Confession of an asian sow Chinese Female Training by Mistress Right Lin Confession of Mizuki Great noontide PART III Philosophy of White Man Worship A Critique of Asian Misogyny White Man is God Peripatetic Aphorisms Biological Reality of Race Beauty of White Power White God and ch*nk PART IV My Sexual Submission to White Power A ch*nk c*nt's need to be used I dream of a world without Asian men The joy of interracial breeding Asian women's sexual liberation Why Asian women love White men The ghost of Iris Chang speaks

Asian Women worships White Men

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you mean you wash your futo with your bare hand, which is just one of these *yuck* cultural habits i've chosen to ignore in favor of more damaging ones, like the widespread lack of reading ... this society needs a lot of work dear

Yes
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Your bare hands were created to be used. You wipe with tissue paper, which will remove the brown stuff. and then cleanse with water, abundant amount of water which will make the area super clean.
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

VixR

Veritas
I actually don’t think White people are inherently special. There have always been rising and falling civilizations, but this time, it was different in that small advantages over other populations at the right time put them in a unique position. And those small advantages morphed into bigger advances.

The reason for White success is multi-faceted, and I don’t think think it has anything to do with the specific characteristics listed. It was a matter of developing or building on what others built (ex gunpowder from China) for superior weapons, and a few other notable important developments that would take them across oceans, while having a knack for adventure that solidified their power over many world populations.

As a domino effect, the subsequent enrichment that came from those endeavors elevated the conditions of their home populations, freeing them from widespread poverty to enlightenment, philosophical pursuits, literature, gradually abandoning religion for the sciences, etc.

Trending