Will your parents reject a potential spouse cause of qabil?

Do your parent’s care

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Tbh even though I'm from two different qabils and from 4 sub clans. You'd think my family wouldn't care but I don't think theyd want me with someone not dir or hawiye.
I saw from their reaction to a family friend which was iffy but they were like at least he's somali:drakelaugh:. I personally don't care but I've read that darood seem to have hate for hawiye since they kicked them out or something and there's some/alot Isaaq pro SL independent which rubs me weird if I marry into a family with an uncle or aunt like that. So I might be hesitant since you marry into a family not a person but if the person allah choose for me is those two then what can I do.
I'm a girl so marrying cadcad or bantu is a no no. Im not having million kids and popping them out so they can be in the 0.5.:ayaanswag:daffuq

Tbh I've never heard of gabooye,******* before in my life but I won't mind marrying into them.:j5r7pen:
Why does pro Somaliland bother you?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Why does pro Somaliland bother you?
To me it shows he's really immature and if I die my kids will end up becoming that aswell and I'd never forever myself for having kids just for them to hate others.
Also usually pro SLders hate other somalis I would never marry into a family that has a little hate for me or my clan I'm not like those people who marry even if an aunt hates them or family hates them because love wins all blah blah. No one will every be that important to me and my dignity.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
To me it shows he's really immature and if I die my kids will end up becoming that aswell and I'd never forever myself for having kids just for them to hate others.
Also usually pro SLders hate other somalis I would never marry into a family that has a little hate for me or my clan I'm not like those people who marry even if an aunt hates them or family hates them because love wins all blah blah. No one will every be that important to me and my dignity.
I don’t think I would honeslty give a shit.

I’m just assumed Somaliland wanted to separate cause somalia was under a civil war. So I haven’t searched anything up about the place.

If my parents were bothered by a chicks family than I guess I would stay away but they said I could marry anyone I want.

Silky

操你的媽媽

Samaroon/GB are Somalilanders aswell

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No, why would I have a problem with that? My abo's great ayeeyo sadly was Dofaar :(

You are calling your OWN grandmother a PIG ? That is an insult to YOUR family, not her tribe.
You carry her "dofaar" genes and may even look like this "dofaar" you speak of. Doqonyahay.

This is the first time I have ever seen someone insult their own ancestors due to qabyaalad.

I have "irrir" great grandmothers and would wash their feet if I was in their presence, you shameless caasi waalidiin.

Last edited:
You are calling your OWN grandmother a PIG ? That is an insult to YOUR family, not her tribe.
You carry her "dofaar" genes and may even look like this "dofaar" you speak of. Doqonyahay.

This is the first time I have ever seen someone insult their own ancestors due to qabyaalad.

I have "irrir" great grandmothers and would wash their feet if I was in their presence, you shameless caasi waalidiin.
I'm joking you sensitive moron. Don't quote me again.

Not sensitive, I am disgusted. It's not acceptable for people to insult their own parents. Yes, she is YOUR parent not mine and I have to defend her from YOU.

Think about that for a minute.

:what:
I called Darod DOFAR, not my ayeeyo you fucking idiot. I insulted an ANCIENT MAN and you got this offended? You're probably a Darood yourself, no wonder you're so triggered.

And my grandparents thankfully weren't tribalists like you. I don't give a f*ck if you're disgusted. I was clearly joking and would never mean to put down my relatives. You're 28 years old and look how you're acting on the internet you shameless c*nt, wasting your time arguing with teenagers when you could be actually finding a job and doing something with your life.

I got ancestors from a enemy clan I never diss them with a derogatory word I only diss the clan in general.
And so did I. I said "Dofar" as in Darod, and never insulted my grandmother. Stop twisting my words when you insult Hawiye as well. You and other Darods are constantly insulting Hawiye and now you want me to feel guilty because one of my ayeeyos were of your clan. Not happening!

And so did I. I said "Dofar" as in Darod, and never insulted my grandmother. Stop twisting my words when you insult Hawiye as well. You and other Darods are constantly insulting Hawiye and now you want me to feel guilty because one of my ayeeyos were of your clan. Not happening!
This is a thread in the General Section, not the sections aka Politics and Clan. I diss plenty of clans. I would never describe my ancestor calling her a derogatory name for Ogaden as much as I dislike the clan.

Adaa dofarad ah waxyahay lagu khasaaray

This is a thread in the General Section, not the sections aka Politics and Clan. I diss plenty of clans. I would never describe my ancestor calling her a derogatory name for Ogaden as much as I dislike them.
I was calling the Darod clan a derogatory term, not my grandmother. You dislike Ogaden? That means you dislike your own people you dumbass. You also call your own people as if you're not Somali yourself? Stop being a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.