Will your parents reject a potential spouse cause of qabil?

Do your parent’s care

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@SOMALIKNIGHT said this in Rkelly thread
Her family welcomed him? Wallahi so many families rejected Somali guys for being a different qabiil and I know some cases like that.

We are in a crisis.

And no surprises they are from Canada. They have lost all culture.

Will your parents care?

I forgot that some people wouldn’t want to marry gaboye people.

:cosbyhmm: So basically there is nothing wrong with me getting married and having a family with a non somali?

@Emily these niggas think we are wizards and Jewish. Idk why they must be smoking dick or something.
It’s a high chance I’m hoping to team habesha sooner.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @Blade1 @zeinap83 im iffy about this one but @yaskaaa @government @Yaquub

Nah, we fellow minorities you & me OP. But if I'm marrying Somali, very very strong preference for my own clan

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Nah, we fellow minorities you & me OP. But if I'm marrying Somali, very strong preference for my own clan
I was beginning to lose hope. I barley know this qabil shit but the only other gaboye nigga I know on here is @Mali Mo and the nigga crazy.

He be attacking me too saying “my favorite part of the House is the closet”:liberaltears:

Not because of Qabil no.
But I am from Xamar. Everyone lives there and people mix.
If you're from less educated areas, your mileage may vary.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lol come to Washington and I will hook you up with a nice girl:cool:

Last edited:
You are into cougars so...

Just don't leave me alone in a room with one of your aunties and we're good

:draketf:

Now I'm going to be nice to you.. Hopefully that will encourage a certain other Norwegian(???) habesha poster on here to follow suit

:wowsweat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Just don't leave me alone in a room with one of your aunties and we're good

:draketf:

Now I'm going to be nice to you.. Hopefully that will encourage a certain other Norwegian(???) habesha poster on here to follow suit

:wowsweat:
Lol you are crazy! Who is the other Norwegian person? Are you from Norway ?

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'll marry who I wish. This will be my life partner after all. However, I don't think my potential spouse would get rejected cause of Qabil.

@SOMALIKNIGHT said this in Rkelly thread

Will your parents care?

I forgot that some people wouldn’t want to marry gaboye people.

:cosbyhmm: So basically there is nothing wrong with me getting married and having a family with a non somali?

@Emily these niggas think we are wizards and Jewish. Idk why they must be smoking dick or something.
It’s a high chance I’m hoping to team habesha sooner.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @Blade1 @zeinap83 im iffy about this one but @yaskaaa @government @Yaquub
I will never marry sxb so I'm good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending