Will your parents reject a potential spouse cause of qabil?

Do your parent’s care

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
no that I am aware of at this current moment.
However despite whatever Qabil she is from ,it is my decision regardless of their input or not as it is tradition for man to create his own lineage through family.
Understand that!

No, my parents aren’t low IQ.

They care more about economic status. No nomads, no broke clans

:kanyeshrug:

Edit;

My first cousins married Majerteen and Isaaq which is unprecedented. Our family lineage has been strictly Hawiye, Dir, and Rahanweyne aka the farmers. But they been cool with it they just view the in-laws as lil backwards (Salafi type)

Last edited:
@SOMALIKNIGHT said this in Rkelly thread

Will your parents care?

I forgot that some people wouldn’t want to marry gaboye people.

:cosbyhmm: So basically there is nothing wrong with me getting married and having a family with a non somali?

@Emily these niggas think we are wizards and Jewish. Idk why they must be smoking dick or something.
It’s a high chance I’m hoping to team habesha sooner.

@Geeljire sanbuur @Factz @Blade1 @zeinap83 im iffy about this one but @yaskaaa @government @Yaquub

Gaaboye are midgaan, cadcads cant speak, yibir are jews and fuckin merlin wizards, darood is arrogant, isaaq are ignorant, hawiye are obsolete, dir are es, cisse are selfish idiots, and lastly tumaal just hit their metal.

Dont blame me, It was the qabyalaad my aabo taught me,

Bear in mind OP there is a selection effect on online Somali forums where qabilists of all stripes are disproportionately represented. I would estimate most Somali parents in the diaspora would be happy if their son or daughter brought home a Somali and not an ajnabi.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bear in mind OP there is a selection effect on online Somali forums where qabilists of all stripes are disproportionately represented. I would estimate most Somali parents in the diaspora would be happy if their son or daughter brought home a Somali and not an ajnabi.

I agree. I assumed as long as the guy was Somali and made good money. He would be a good fit for someone’s daughter.

If parents are turning away engineers cause of qabil than that’s just terrible.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Tbh even though I'm from two different qabils and from 4 sub clans. You'd think my family wouldn't care but I don't think theyd want me with someone not dir or hawiye.
I saw from their reaction to a family friend which was iffy but they were like at least he's somali:drakelaugh:. I personally don't care but I've read that darood seem to have hate for hawiye since they kicked them out or something and there's some/alot Isaaq pro SL independent which rubs me weird if I marry into a family with an uncle or aunt like that. So I might be hesitant since you marry into a family not a person but if the person allah choose for me is those two then what can I do.
I'm a girl so marrying cadcad or bantu is a no no. Im not having million kids and popping them out so they can be in the 0.5.:ayaanswag:daffuq

Tbh I've never heard of gabooye,midgaan before in my life but I won't mind marrying into them.:j5r7pen:

Tbh even though I'm from two different qabils and from 4 sub clans. You'd think my family wouldn't care but I don't think theyd want me with someone not dir or hawiye.
I saw from their reaction to a family friend which was iffy but they were like at least he's somali:drakelaugh:. I personally don't care but I've read that darood seem to have hate for hawiye since they kicked them out or something and there's some/alot Isaaq pro SL independent which rubs me weird if I marry into a family with an uncle or aunt like that. So I might be hesitant since you marry into a family not a person but if the person allah choose for me is those two then what can I do.
I'm a girl so marrying cadcad or bantu is a no no. Im not having million kids and popping them out so they can be in the 0.5.:ayaanswag:daffuq

Tbh I've never heard of gabooye,******* before in my life but I won't mind marrying into them.:j5r7pen:
Are you a shoe thief :gucciwhat: omg

Status
Not open for further replies.