VIP
:(
73862c3c-6564-46a5-aa27-6b92b8f84d0f-jpeg.98033
Akhi wallahi I'm howling you always share that meme

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
our somali identity is going extinct :(:(:(
5e5440f6a9f40c2c5c7a916f
Lol please don't be dramatic sxb. For instance the names Ali or Aisha isn't a Somali name but there's nothing wrong with naming a child without losing ones identity. I don't even know many Somali names tbh anyway.

What'a important is teaching the language, culture and religion.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Lol please don't be dramatic sxb. For instance the names Ali or Aisha isn't a Somali name but there's nothing wrong with naming a child without losing ones identity. I don't even know many Somali names tbh anyway.

What'a important is teaching the language, culture and religion.
Abayo you’re free to give your children arabic names but I’d prefer somalis to have somali names by at least 50% :it0tdo8: the other 50% can have islamic names

Self hate is retarded. You will always attach yourself to the bigger group.

We're 20 million, were not some special group. So decide, Arab or Bantu.

darkarabian56

arabianking
I am a og why do most somali people have arab names if they are not arab:kodaksmiley:
Lots of bantus have arabic names too. Your only arabic if you're part of Haplogroup J1 and that's why somalis AREN'T arabic unless you're reer xamar(2-10% of somalis are Arabian. same as that bantu country senegal at the west so somalia is as arab as senegal) Italy has more arabians then somali.
500px-haplogroup_j_y-dna__large.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of bantus have arabic names too. Your only arabic if you're part of Haplogroup J1 and that's why somalis AREN'T arabic unless you're reer xamar(2-10% of somalis are Arabian. same as that bantu country senegal at the west so somalia is as arab as senegal) Italy has more arabians then somali. View attachment 98173
That is propaganda they are lying you should not trust everything you see

darkarabian56

arabianking
That is propaganda they are lying you should not trust everything you see
It's not i seen arabs from senegal who are descendants of muslim missionaries who went their to convert the west africans from their old traditions to Islam(they somehow kept their bloodline pure).

Lots of bantus have arabic names too. Your only arabic if you're part of Haplogroup J1 and that's why somalis AREN'T arabic unless you're reer xamar(2-10% of somalis are Arabian. same as that bantu country senegal at the west so somalia is as arab as senegal) Italy has more arabians then somali. View attachment 98173
Since when are Senegalese Bantus? Why do you call it a bantu country? Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
Senegalese are not a Bantus. Bantus come from Somalia, they are your people and a large part of East Africa.

Trending