Will you name your child a Somali name

will u

• Total voters
Call me Freud, now tell me what's been bothering you.
shutterstock_249720160.0.jpg

I think I lack an identity

Names mean have more power than you think. Give your children noble names. I see trend of young couples giving their names quirky and unique names.

For me? It has to be rooted in tradition and reflect my ambitions for the child.

Every male Ashely I knew had a certain personality, if you catch my drift.
You think names influence the child future interesting. I think I actually read a study about that don't know how credible it was though.

You think names influence the child future interesting. I think I actually read a study about that don't know how credible it was though.
Not in the woowoo pseudoscience sense. But it does have some psychological effect, I think. I haven't thought it through yet, but I suspect it's true.

If I were to give my son a non Somali or non Muslim name, it would be Malcolm, in honor of Malcolm X. Man's been an inspiration to me, I'd highly recommend reading his autobiography to anyone and everyone.

Not in the woowoo pseudoscience sense. But it does have some psychological effect, I think. I haven't thought it through yet, but I suspect it's true.
Hahaha not like some good energy names more of people percieve people with certain names to act a certain way which can shape a kid.

I love the name Naleyah. If I were to have a son I’d name him that inshallah. Partly in honour of Hodan Naleyah (AUN). May Allah have mercy on her and widen her grave ameen.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Who says they come from West Africa?
Because that is not the truth. Bantus originate in Central, South and East Africa. Senegalese are not Bantus.

rdcv3uty.png
Bantus expanded from the Nigeria and Cameroon region they share a common origin with the niger-congo speaking west Africans

Trending