Will you name your child a Somali name

will u

• Total voters

Apollo

VIP
My first name and last name are ancient Somali names.

Only annoying thing about it is that people are not familiar with how to pronounce it and you will have to correct new people how to pronounce your name your entire life.

White people know how to pronounce common Arab names like Hassan, Ahmet, Ali etc much better.

Bantus expanded from the Nigeria and Cameroon region they share a common origin with the niger-congo speaking west Africans
So how are they related to Senegal? Because as you can see on the map they have nothing to do with Senegal. They are rather central Africans, South Africans or East Africans and in this particular case from Somali. Hence its more appropriate to call Somalia a bantu country than Senegal. Because there are no Bantus in Senegal.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
So how are they related to Senegal? Because as you can see on the map they have nothing to do with Senegal. They are rather central Africans, South Africans or East Africans and in this particular case from Somali. Hence its more appropriate to call Somalia a bantu country than Senegal. Because there are no Bantus in Senegal.
I never said Senegalese or west Africans are Bantu I’m saying they share a common ancestor and that the bantus came out of the Nigeria and Cameroon region

I never said Senegalese or west Africans are Bantu I’m saying they share a common ancestor and that the bantus came out of the Nigeria and Cameroon region
You are right, you didn't say that, but it's primitive when someone who calls themselces darkarabian sits at one end of the continent and talks about people at the other end of the continent, intentionally calling them bantu land while their own country is populated with Bantus. Especially since the country they call bantu land has no Bantu population, its origin is not bantu neither its culture let alone its history and language.
Additionally South Nigeria is not West Africa. South Nigeria is the part at the very end of West Africa. Cameroon is in Central Africa.
I think East Africans should refrain from telling West Africans what their origins are or ascribe them tribes with which they have nothing in common. These Bantus are from your countries and therefore have a lot more in common with you guys. They even have Cushitic admixture from what I read. Apart from East Africa you can find them mostly everywhere except in West and North of Africa. West Africans are not Bantus, they are not related to Bantus.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
You are right, you didn't say that, but it's primitive when someone who calls themselces darkarabian sits at one end of the continent and talks about people at the other end of the continent, intentionally calling them bantu land while their own country is populated with Bantus. Especially since the country they call bantu land has no Bantu population, its origin is not bantu neither its culture let alone its history and language.
Additionally South Nigeria is not West Africa. South Nigeria is the part at the very end of West Africa. Cameroon is in Central Africa.
I think East Africans should refrain from telling West Africans what their origins are or ascribe them tribes with which they have nothing in common. These Bantus are from your countries and therefore have a lot more in common with you guys. They even have Cushitic admixture from what I read. Apart from East Africa you can find them mostly everywhere except in West and North of Africa. West Africans are not Bantus, they are not related to Bantus.
I agree my sista

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts