Will you name your child a Somali name

will u

• Total voters

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Inshallah I'll give some authentic Somali and some Islamic names like the prophets
:samwelcome:

Here are some nice somali names you can choose from sxb make sure to give your kids traditional somali names to ensure we don't go extinct . We need to make sure our dhaqan isn't lost in the next generation, which I fear may happen with all the self-haters in our midsts.

:stressed:

Nice Somali Boy Names:
  • Qeero
  • Bulluq
  • Hundee

Nice Somali Girl Names:
  • Faantoli
  • Lammi
  • Kullani

Tell me what you think I have some more, but these are my favourite somali names :oops: .

Here are some nice somali names you can choose from sxb make sure to give your kids traditional somali names to ensure we don't go extinct . We need to make sure our dhaqan isn't lost in the next generation which I fear may happen with all the self-haters in our midsts

Nice Somali Boy Names:
  • Liibaan
  • Mahad
  • Kunciil

Nice Somali Girl Names:
  • Xaadsan
  • Ayaan
  • Ubax

Tell me what you think I have some more, but these are my favourite somali names :oops: .
Fixed!
You're welcome sxb

Here are some nice somali names you can choose from sxb make sure to give your kids traditional somali names to ensure we don't go extinct . We need to make sure our dhaqan isn't lost in the next generation, which I fear may happen with all the self-haters in our midsts.

Nice Somali Boy Names:
  • Qeero
  • Bulluq
  • Hundee

Nice Somali Girl Names:
  • Faantoli
  • Lammi
  • Kullani

:mjlol::lolbron::chrisfreshhah:
I'll never give my kids those kind of names
Bulluq
:dead:
Hundee
:damn:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Fixed!
You're welcome sxb

Ma urin kartaa urkaas qurmaayo ???