Will you name your child a Somali name

will u

• Total voters
Bungo stray dogs is the reason I ended up reading literature by dazai osamu ,Atsushi Nakajima and many more amazing writers. For that reason alone I will have to say Bungo stray dogs > black clover is qashin sxb don't waste your time watching a subpar version of naruto.
what are you smoking wallahi you are hyping too much. That only thing good with that anime was when dazai and chuuya were fighting together.

There is nothing valuable or worth preserving about my Somali heritage. Therefore, my child will be named a korean name and will never be taught anything related to Somalis. Hopefully, he marries a korean too; thus completley burying any traces of somalinimo.

darkarabian56

arabianking
There is nothing valuable or worth preserving about my Somali heritage. Therefore, my child will be named a korean name and will never be taught anything related to Somalis. Hopefully, he marries a korean too; thus completley burying any traces of somalinimo.
Damn man

darkarabian56

arabianking
Sxb how does jun kwan sound to you? That's the name i have planned out for my first son.
Sounds solid but if i was you i would just look up noble korean names or anime names. As for me im going to keep my arab bloodline running with a Iraqi, saudi, or some other arab girl.

Trending

Latest posts