Will SSC be a federal member state?

Laagite

الداروودي
Lmao who said SNM fought against your clan when your folks fled from the area without taking your belongings after fakaash forces were destroyed :zhqjlmx::cryinglaughsmiley:

Mighty Qabil that can't fight a sub jilib of an already smaller Jilib

The mighty clan you're parading

Why are you saying sanaag is harti but say Sool is Dhulbahante. Abti Sanaag Daroodka degan ani ku badnaya adiga ma aha, if you say Sool say Harti and I'm gonna say Sanaag Harti don't be a hypocrite.
I said Sanaag is harti because dhulbhanate including the other Harti yaryars are also Natives of Sanaag.
Dhulbahante Towns in Sanaag are:
Jidali, Fiqfuliye, Awrbogays Masagan,
Laasa Suurad, Midisho,
Dibqarax, Ardaa,
Bohol, Sarmaanyo, Kulal (where My 7th awoowe Elmi Naleye is buried)
and Cerigabo which is also a Warsangeli town.

We have much more in Sanaag than the ones I mentioned, these Cities are the ones I have visited or heard about.

Warsangeli may have the longest history there, but there is no denying that there are other hartis also living there including some idoors if you give me sources that say Other Harti clans also live in Sool then I might change my opinion

Laagite

الداروودي
https://youtube.com/shorts/_rrmAqtQodY?feature=share

Your usless jilib called for Bunlan for help and yet you couldn't defeat the mighty Gadhweyne :icon lol:
This is how I know you're stupid Garabsare/Bah Ogayslabe have no presence in PL whatsoever.

Garabsare raised $1 million to arm their boys in a few weeks, something Gadhweyne can't do.

Did you know gadhweyn graduate from our schools top being Al Haramain, visit our hospitals we have have one of the few specialized ones now Gacal Polyclinic and Marwa medical , and study in our university East Africa University branch

Last edited:
This is how I know you're stupid Garabsare/Bah Ogayslabe have no presence in PL whatsoever.

Garabsare raised $1 million to arm their boys in a few weeks, something Gadhweyne can't do.

Did you know gadhweyn graduate from our schools top being Al Haramain, visit our hospitals we have 2 now Gacal Polyclinic and Marwa medical , and study in our university East Africa University

Warya let's not lie to ourselves weapons and ammunition were coming from Bunland :comeon:

Laagite

الداروودي
Warya let's not lie to ourselves weapons and ammunition were coming from Bunland :comeon:
We buy our weapons from other Warsangeli clan(Dubeys) who happen to also live in Bosaso, where does PL come to play?

You import your weapons through Berbera and had SL marines work with you, You're Cidigale and HY hide under the name of Garxijis so you gonna kalaqayb Bah Majerteen when we come from the same womb. We don't have the culture to say "tolkay caawiya" not even with fellow Warsangeli let alone Majerteen or Dhulbahante.

Last edited:
We buy our weapons from other Warsangeli clan(Dubeys) who happen to also live in Bosaso, where does PL come to play?

You import your weapons through Berbera and had SL marines work with you, You're Cidigale and HY hide under the name of Garxijis so you gonna kalaqayb Bah Majerteen when we come from the same womb. We don't have the culture to say "tolkay caawiya" not even with fellow Warsangeli let alone Majerteen or Dhulbahante.
Warya if the whole HY or let's say Ismaacil Carre joined the side of the sub of Gadhweyne that's been fighting wallahi oo billahi you warsans would have been thrown to gobolka Bari. Habar Yoonis don't hide under their banner and call for help from their kins since every sub is capable of fighting for itself as that's our tradition unlike you Daaroods :drakekidding:

Laagite

الداروودي
Warya if the whole HY or let's say Ismaacil Carre joined the side of the sub of Gadhweyne that's been fighting wallahi oo billahi you warsans would have been thrown to gobolka Bari. Habar Yoonis don't hide under their banner and call for help from their kins since every sub is capable of fighting for itself as that's our tradition unlike you Daaroods :drakekidding:
Cope harder Beesha Cigaal International

The whole SNM failed with only 2 subclans besides we live from Sanaag all the way to Jubadda Hoose.

On some fantasy shit.

HY as a whole is now smaller than Warsangeli our fertility rates highest in Somalia and this is reflected in Google maps.

Keep emigrating outside your tuulos to Hargeisa or Burco, your population is declining with the expensive living conditions meanwhile we have dozens of tuulos that are gonna grow to cities

Last edited:
Cebey tacal are you claiming XUDUN now??

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
why even claim a 10000% dhulbahante city, there is not a single Siil Yonis there

:mjlol:
1668375840160.png

West of that red line is SY lands :icon lol::icon lol:

Cope harder Beesha Cigaal International

The whole SNM failed with only 2 subclans besides we live from Sanaag all the way to Jubadda Hoose.

On some fantasy shit.

HY as a whole is now smaller than Warsangeli our fertility rates highest in Somalia and this is reflected in Google maps.
Does Google maps take census of each Qabil in the region :pachah1:what doqnimo mind you have orod nagataag warsangeliyo :drakekidding:

Laagite

الداروودي
Does Google maps take census of each Qabil in the region :pachah1:what doqnimo mind you have orod nagataag warsangeliyo :drakekidding:
housing density means everything dumbass.

gonna block you now, following me around in my multiple threads like a .

Sounds like you want to live in denial, the German solution rose from pretty similar concerns. If we are going to take foreigners as an example, I say we should emulate the German model. We can also tailor one that suits our complicated and dynamic situation. :)
The Austrians are also content having their capital the beautiful Vienna as a state.
1668697091243.png

Austria is a federal republic consisting of nine states (German: Bundesländer).[14] The states are sub-divided into districts (Bezirke) and statutory cities (Statutarstädte). Districts are subdivided into municipalities (Gemeinden). Statutory Cities have the competencies otherwise granted to both districts and municipalities. Vienna is unique in that it is both a city and a state.

The Austrians are also content having their capital the beautiful Vienna as a state.
View attachment 243322
Another federal country with its capital being a state, with its own constitution and administration.
1668697892825.png

Provinces hold all the power that they chose not to delegate to the federal government;[183] they must be representative republics and must not contradict the Constitution.[184] Beyond this they are fully autonomous: they enact their own constitutions,[185] freely organize their local governments,[186] and own and manage their natural and financial resources.[187] Some provinces have bicameral legislatures, while others have unicameral ones.[K]
Argentinian solution is an intriguing one . We should definitely give this approach a thought.

If Abu Dhabi City is part of an Emirate and Ottawa can be part of a province then Mogadishu can and will be part of a FMS

Viva BanShabelle

If Abu Dhabi City is part of an Emirate and Ottawa can be part of a province then Mogadishu can and will be part of a FMS

Viva BanShabelle
The laangaabs will hide behind federalism and other excuses. Muqdisho will be the capital and federal state, it is not unprecedented. The excuses of the opposition are lame and cuqdad driven.
:ohlord:

SSC aka Khatumo should have been recognised as a federal member state long time ago. They do meet the requirement.

It did not happen 'cos reer Sanaag were not on board with the idea, and reer Sool did not lobby hard enough to get them buy into the idea. They played typical, if naive reer Waqooyi politics which does not work in this day and age. PL sided with reer Sanaag instead 'cos reer Sool's leadership was hijacked by pro SL groups who did not succeed at federal politics It can still happen though.

Last edited:

Trending