Will SSC be a federal member state?

But both Sool and Sanaag each have Isaaq....it's not only Darod according to @Vito Rizutto et al
Of course but realistically it would probably be led by Dhulbante or Warsangeli with one being president and the other being vice.

Again I only support this if it means a Banadir State will be established in response to SSC. Other than that I couldn't care who controls the place

Of course but undoubtedly it would probably be led by Dhulbante or Warsangeli realistically with one being president and the other being vice.

Again I only support this if it means a Banadir State will be established in response to SSC. Other than that I couldn't care who controls the place

Banadir state will happen regardless hopefully bro

Yes they should be but I doubt a hawiye president would allow it. Farmaajo should have forced it through when he had the chance, and they should have pushed for it during those 5 years.

Yes they should be but I doubt a hawiye president would allow it. Farmaajo should have forced it through when he had the chance, and they should have pushed for it during those 5 years.
Sheihk shariif tried push for it in his term but Puntland didn't allow it lol. Meanwhile Farmaajo never even looked in their direction

Sheihk shariif tried push for it in his term but Puntland didn't allow it lol. Meanwhile Farmaajo never even looked in their direction
Farmaajo's biggest failure is that he didn't make khatumo a state. But I understand it isn't easy to do that since both PL and SL would lose a lot of their dhulbahante reps, and hawiye wouldn't allow it anyway but farmaajo could've given banaadir to hawiye instead of negotiating seats there and go for Khatumo State. Khatumo should be a state!

Farmaajo's biggest failure is that he didn't make khatumo a state. But I understand it isn't easy to do that since both PL and SL would lose a lot of their dhulbahante reps, and hawiye wouldn't allow that but farmaajo could've given banaadir to hawiye. Khatumo should be a state!
if it meant banadir state without any interference from darood in parliment, I wouldn't mind SSC

They deserve it as the only people who can decide what SSC wants are the people of SSC. They've suffered a lot. I hope they get their state Inshallah

if it meant banadir state without any interference from darood in parliment, I wouldn't mind SSC
That's Darod for you. Iyagana waxba isuma ogala ummadaa ilaahayna waxba uma ogala.

Correct me if I am wrong but weren't Banadir seats going to be 14? What good will getting 3 or 4 seats do for Darod when they can have khatumo which would have at least double the seats allocated for banaadir?

I wouldn’t mind SSC state if it meant Banadir state

Three states for darood and three states for hawiye. Good deal imo
You stupid dameer why would you give a new federal state for your enemes who would then use it to sabotage your progress ? What Banaadir has to do with SSC ? Why are you abgaals so afraid of daarood is something i never understand.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somaliland reunion with Somalia in exchange for SSC being part of Somaliland....win win or what?
SSC or whatever being a state, is better to jeopardize their goal to divide this country. If they want to go ahead then let them go, but at least the most who want to leave will leave at that time.

You stupid dameer why would you give a new federal state for your enemes who would then use it to sabotage your progress ? What Banaadir has to do with SSC ? Why are you abgaals so afraid of daarood is something i never understand.
This is something called law and order in a democracy warya. Darood politicians will never allow banadir state in parliament as they wont allow three states to hawiye you jokeman whilst they have two. Even if they allow it they will say banadir seats distributed through 4.5 because it is capital. However if SSC is created, it means we can completely dominate banadir state so even if a darood president locks himself in villa somalia, it wont mean shit to us

Im looking two steps ahead and trying to beat daroods democratically whilst your thinking like a reer baadiyo low IQ. somalia is not 1991 anymore.