Will SSC be a federal member state?

Abaq

VIP
And a free market does not give equal opportunity or freedom to make money.

Have you seen America?
In America you have cronyism which isn't exactly the Free market. The free market is the best equaliser. Anyone who wants to make money has the opportunity without the government favouring Dhuux over Mallow

Banaadir state will happen like it or not, as soon as Banaadir officials are chosen without FGS meddling it will overnight become more than a state.
1667926089931.png

Banadir governor is already taking part in national meetings alongside FMS leaders. Thank god we don't make policies based on deranged online yappers who hide their irrational cuqdad behind words like "stability". Banadir state will happen because 3 million people are pushing for it.

Somalis making tanasul for the greater good stopped when North Mudug did not come under GM as the constitution designated or when the city of Gaalkacyo was divided along clan lines.
If we want the german solution, banadir should be its own state without lower shabelle. Also germany is most similar to somalia as its federal states are in fact old tribal and historical units, bavaria or saxony were their own thing before the foundation of the german state for example. Also banadir and lower shabelle are one of two most populous provinces in all of the south, united they would be too powerful and destroy any balance between the federal states. Thats also the reason why Berlin is its own thing and not part of Brandenburg (the state surrounding it).
He is beyond reasonable and is infact closeted tribalist. Dude has no qualms over the fact his home town of Gaalkacyo is shared by two administration based on clan lines. Muqdisho has contributed the most to Somalia. This whole union is held together by our blood and sweat. We ought to have our own state and that is why we already are one by most standards and we even function as one.

We have parliament approved 13 senators loading, governor is equal to FMS presidents. Only thing missing is the people having a say on their district commissioners.
:mjdontkno:

As for the question. No to SSC federal state. The land is half Isaaq anyways so it wouldn't work either way.
Sool and Cayn (East/South Togdheer )s both 1000%% dhulbahante and Sanaag is a mix of harti and GX With north East/Southern being harti Land. Waa dhuul aay dadki asasen wali daganyihin inlcuding Maydh Where my family still live since the city was first made by harti Traders.

Sool and Cayn (East/South Togdheer )s both 1000%% dhulbahante and Sanaag is a mix of harti and GX With north East/Southern being harti Land. Waa dhuul aay dadki asasen wali daganyihin inlcuding Maydh Where my family still live since the city was first made by harti Traders.
Half of Sool is HY/HJ territory with little presence of Fiqishini Hawiye and Buuhodle district is half HJ Solomadow sub except the town of Buuhodle and Maydh waa maagalo Garaxjis Habar Yoonis ah for centuries before your sub has been created in this Earth so go talk about your fairytale stories somewhere else :drakekidding:

Laagite

الداروودي
Why are you saying sanaag is harti but say Sool is Dhulbahante. Abti Sanaag Daroodka degan ani ku badnaya adiga ma aha, if you say Sool say Harti and I'm gonna say Sanaag Harti don't be a hypocrite.

Half of Sool is HY/HJ territory with little presence of Fiqishini Hawiye and Buuhodle district is half HJ Solomadow sub except the town of Buuhodle and Maydh waa maagalo Garaxjis Habar Yoonis ah for centuries before your sub has been created in this Earth so go talk about your fairytale stories somewhere else :drakekidding:
Where do you live in Sool outside of Caynaba to be saying it’s 50% yours, be serious

Half of Xudun district not the town is Sacad Yoonis territory
name these towns then bro 😂 only on sspot do you hear xudun is shared between us, you’ve never even represented xudun district once from 1960-91 but want to claim its 50% yours :dead:
they use to claim my districts heavy until I debunked their myths, You should do the same sxb.
with all these fake maps being tossed around they’re beginning to believe their own lies 😂

name these towns then bro 😂 only on sspot do you hear xudun is shared between us, you’ve never even represented xudun district once from 1960-91 but want to claim its 50% yours :dead:
Sacad Yoonis MPs have represented Xudun district since 1991 and the only MPs elected in the district in first parliamentary elections in 2005 when your cousins in Xudun town refused to take part of it 😂😂

Laagite

الداروودي

with all these fake maps being tossed around they’re beginning to believe their own lies 😂
Wallahi funny people, I went to all those dooxads they claiming too lol.

Wallahi funny people, I went to all those dooxads they claiming too lol.
If it's yours why did your Suldaan was thrown in the back of pickup truck and taken to a town near to Bosasso where most of you warsangeli fled to when SNM SY/Gadhweyne unit took over most of Sanaag region?? Someone who owns his land doesn't flee from it :mjlol: :drakekidding:

Sacad Yoonis MPs have represented Xudun district since 1991 and the only MPs elected in the district in first parliamentary elections in 2005 when your cousins in Xudun town refused to take part of it 😂😂
Isaaqland isn’t a real government so I could care less you had zilch in the FGS from 1960-91 and the even to this day the MP representing xudun in Mogadishu is naleye ahmed, it’s our district lad :icon lol:

Laagite

الداروودي
Isaaqland isn’t a real government so I could care less you had zilch in the FGS from 1960-91 and the even to this day the MP representing xudun in Mogadishu is naleye ahmed, it’s our district lad :icon lol:
Warsangeli never fought SNM thats a myth cooked up by some qaldaan.

It was Garabsare/Bah Ogayslabe vs Habar Younis and guess where you used to live.

Birxamar we kicked you out completely, around Ceerigaabo a dooxad Dabablehe you're stuck on a tiny strip called Shurko meanwhile I have the whole valley, Waqderiya now I hold it xooged it from your marines. Muse Ismaaciil also gave my cousin a wife recently after we roughed them up. Don't say Warsangeli cuz thats ignorant say Garabsare/Bah Ogayslabe most Warsangeli haven't heard of you.

When I hit you with facts you resort to baseless calcal claims :lolbron:

Your Majeertanyian selected MP can't even set a foot or initiate programs in the district he supposed to represent while reer SY are there with their xiinyo :icon lol:

Warsangeli never fought SNM thats a myth cooked up by some qaldaan.

It was Garabsare/Bah Ogayslabe vs Habar Younis and guess where you used to live.

Birxamar we kicked you out completely, around Ceerigaabo a dooxad Dabablehe you're stuck on a tiny strip called Shurko meanwhile I have the whole valley, Waqderiya now I hold it xooged it from your marines. Muse Ismaaciil also gave my cousin a wife recently after we roughed them up. Don't say Warsangeli cuz thats ignorant say Garabsare/Bah Ogayslabe most Warsangeli haven't heard of you.
Lmao who said SNM fought against your clan when your folks fled from the area without taking your belongings after fakaash forces were destroyed :zhqjlmx::cryinglaughsmiley:

When I hit you with facts you resort to baseless calcal claims :lolbron:

Your Majeertanyian selected MP can't even set a foot or initiate programs in the district he supposed to represent while reer SY are there with their xiinyo :icon lol:
He was there and in Buhodle during covid 2020 cope and seethe, sacad yonis, HY or Isaaq can’t tell me shit niggah :samwelcome:

Trending