Will Somalia experience a balkanization

Looking at this current situation is Somalia the next Yugoslavia and balkanized into mini states?

• Yes - because we screwed up

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No - over my dead body

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no strong separatist movements in any gobol apart from SL so this is not gonna happen. Most somalis support a federal government, so each qabiil has autonomous powers in their gobols but are all represented on the world stage as Somalia.

But tbh somalis dont even follow a federal system, its a joke. We run our gobol like seperate countries and do whatever we please, there is no respect for the avtual government and they have no authority. Somalia is in a very weird limbo. Like we want to be part of somalia in name but not in practice. Somalis are trynna make their own rules that dont apply in this world. Idiots.

If Isaaqland gets independence, definitely as it will set off a cascade of successionist movements all around the country. But Isaaqland will never get that independence hence this won't happen.
PS- Isaaqland not getting independence is not bcos of the FGS- neigbouring Ethiopia will be the first to object as they will fear for their own country and on top of that, stupid Isaaqland have been jeopadising themselves by not being inclusive of all the clans that live on the land it claims so it doesnt even have a complete consensus. So all in all we can be thankful to isaaq stupidity and ethiopian rebels on maintianing the integrity of Somalia. Alx God actually wants us to win but Somalis are their own enemies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I hope Somalia doesnt have a govt for another 100 years! From my mouth to God!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Guaranteed. This pseudo federalist system we got going on is not going to survive for long, and i doubt that Somalis will change their backwards tribal ways, and so separation is inevitable.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There will be a heavy civil war in the North in the next couple of years.

What do you mean? Somaliland is already moving forward and UAE and Ethiopia will never let that happen unless you're talking about Puntland that has minority clans rebelling like Cali Salibaan, Lelkase and Dishiishe then I can understand.

What do you mean? Somaliland is already moving forward and UAE and Ethiopia will never let that happen unless you're talking about Puntland that has minority clans rebelling like Cali Salibaan, Lelkase and Dishiishe then I can understand.

Unless Ethiopia take over, Somalis will slaughter each other. We need Ethiopia to take over. We cannot govern ourselves

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Unless Ethiopia take over, Somalis will slaughter each other. We need Ethiopia to take over. We cannot govern ourselves

Reer Woqooyi has high IQ so we'll be fine. Other Somalis are in a chaotic moment so may Allah help these poor people.

Reer Woqooyi IQ is no more higher than any other brain dead tribe.

When it comes to governance they are superior to other Somalis. There is no denying that.

Somalis from the North are generally much better cultured, innovative and sharper than other Somalis. Just look at the North compared to the rest. To suggest otherwise is nonsensical

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Sorry, this is my belief based on research and authentic evidence.

You'd think i'd notice your superior intellectual stature during my thousands of interactions with northerners. But nope, you all act and think the exact same way. And by all, i mean all Somalis from any so and so tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts