Will Somalia experience a balkanization

Looking at this current situation is Somalia the next Yugoslavia and balkanized into mini states?

• Yes - because we screwed up

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No - over my dead body

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis like being in this qashin limbo sxb. Its the very reason why we are such a disaster. They want somali unity but only if their sub sub sub sub sub sub sub clan is in control. Youd think theyd wanna balkanize then right? Nope they still want somaliaweyn :chrisfreshhah: kkk cajiib.

Either option somalis dont like, kkkk a bunch of delusional people who have no grasp on how world politics works. Your langaab sub sub sub sub clan is not important is a hard pill for many somalis to swallow. We dont want balkanization we just want the fake federal system we are using :diddyass:
Somalis like it how it is. They think its normal.
I think its time we went separate paths baayo, we noble north easterners should move forward.

Hmmm idk i havent made up my mind on it yet. Im still a wadani at heart not much i can do about that.:zhqjlmx:
I think with time more and more will be for balkanized Somalia, just remember Puntland was nothing 20 years ago and look where we are now. Siad barre regime did nothing for us and current xamar hasnt either we could achieve great things on our own as we have shown.

President Mohamed's administration is doing way better than all the previous administrations. He's actually providing Somalia with tangible progress. There are many people on this website that can tell you all he's done for the country and he's only been in office for 1 year and a half.

President Abdiweli has made Puntland the most progressive state in many fields. If he continues to rule Puntland we will be as rich as Rwanda in 10 years.
I don't think so , they've got a bad reputation and done more harm to our fragile dismembered nation.

It's these people who undermined our sovereignty
Btw stop lobbying for nepotism! !!!!!!!!

Remove this toxin from your brain

You don't know when you're going to die. You could be alive until the end of this century. Somalia by 2050 will have at least 50 billion GDP. That's a guarantee. If we begin exporting oil we can reach 50 billion within two decades because of double digit growth.
I'll be in the grave before Somalia reaches the level of current day Botswana, forget about ever reaching western standards. :deadrose:

Farm

VIP
Yes and it’s best to just accept it. We the people of Puntland wish you non Puntites well, but the time is coming to go our separate ways.

It’s been fun (not really) while it lasted.

We need to bring back fascism to Somalia, that's how Mussolini kept Somalis together and united back in the 1930s, that's how we conquered Addis Ababa in 1938.

Neither fascism nor communism or religion can restore the fate of Somalis.
Unless you want uprisings that again leads to disastrous failures , it's better off for these tribal societies to experience a realistic colonialism that will get their lands confiscated by force . I might get attacked for this comment and be labelled as a self hater but hey remember you screwed your shitehole for the last 2 decades and there's no solution when Somalis suffer from cognitive disability .
Let the European settlers arrive and transform this dusty war stricken shitehole let them treat somalis like the 3Rd class garbage they are and place these primitives in indigenous reserve camps, maybe things would change tribal affiliation would somehow decrease rapidly because it's a proof that oppression will change the perspectives of tribal society take example of the aboriginals.

:westbrookswag:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Coming from the people killing other Muslims in ramadan, "civilised" kkkk

Yes, we are civilized. We didn't kill Muslims but defended ourselves. Punani-land attacked us in the holy month of Ramadan twice and we successfully repelled them twice in Tukaraq. We were simply defending ourselves so what we did was halal.

Give it some time and we will be on top.

:gucciwhat:Nigga wut?
If you actually believe that Somalis are low IQ that means you're a selfhater. Somalis have high IQs. I believe that we have 105 on average.

Anybody tht says we have low iq is a self hater...on a preposterous industrial scale..

Somalis tht have the right home support excel in their studies far better than their peers..

Somalis in foreign countries excel and are not bums we assimilate adapt and usually in short period challenge those that were before us..

During Siad Barres time, Somalia gained the highest increase in literacy rate modern times..

During colonial times Somalis were administrators and leaders of others..

In Holland of all the nationalities tht were raised from young age or born in the country..Somalis adapted quickest and spoke the best native Dutch ..

Wherever we are not blocked we exceed tremendously..look at America and Canada Kenya zambia Mozambique Somalia in general..to say we have low iq is really another level of self hate..

The average Somali trumps the average white or African.... many nations would entire collapse if faced the same challenges Somalis have faced for the past 40 years..

:salute:

I salute the Somali resilience

Yes, we are civilized. We didn't kill Muslims but defended ourselves. Punani-land attacked us in the holy month of Ramadan twice and we successfully repelled them twice in Tukaraq. We were simply defending ourselves so what we did was halal.

It's like you stealing someone's watch and when tht person takes his watch back U scream 'thief

Tukaraq was always in puntlands hands...And during farmaajos visit dhulbahante folks took tukaraq over for Somalilands interest in hope puntland would react militarily so Somaliland can point fingers at Somalia farmaajo darood...

But your ass got ignored and have since lost a lot of blood and are currently about to loose the entire Sool ...

Laascaanood is slipping through your fingers ..the only harti deegaan besides ceerigaabo in Somaliland hands..

Muuse biixi gave the right excuse to declare war on Somaliland...

Let's get tht clear...

Somaliland uniform first attacked tukaraq and now you are crying...

Anybody tht says we have low iq is a self hater...on a preposterous industrial scale..

Somalis tht have the right home support excel in their studies far better than their peers..

Somalis in foreign countries excel and are not bums we assimilate adapt and usually in short period challenge those that were before us..

During Siad Barres time, Somalia gained the highest increase in literacy rate modern times..

During colonial times Somalis were administrators and leaders of others..

In Holland of all the nationalities tht were raised from young age or born in the country..Somalis adapted quickest and spoke the best native Dutch ..

Wherever we are not blocked we exceed tremendously..look at America and Canada Kenya zambia Mozambique Somalia in general..to say we have low iq is really another level of self hate..

The average Somali trumps the average white or African.... many nations would entire collapse if faced the same challenges Somalis have faced for the past 40 years..

I salute the Somali resilience

Status
Not open for further replies.