Will Somalia experience a balkanization

Looking at this current situation is Somalia the next Yugoslavia and balkanized into mini states?

• Yes - because we screwed up

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No - over my dead body

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no strong separatist movements in any gobol apart from SL so this is not gonna happen. Most somalis support a federal government, so each qabiil has autonomous powers in their gobols but are all represented on the world stage as Somalia.

But tbh somalis dont even follow a federal system, its a joke. We run our gobol like seperate countries and do whatever we please, there is no respect for the avtual government and they have no authority. Somalia is in a very weird limbo. Like we want to be part of somalia in name but not in practice. Somalis are trynna make their own rules that dont apply in this world. Idiots.
Baayo we need to balkanize because we cannot live together.

Yes. The way Somalia is going now balkanization will happen 100%. Even the federal member states will fall apart. It is a matter of time.

Indeed

We either get annexed by our neighbours or more likely end up as mini states .

The truth is Somalis will never get along unless even when they draw their borders conflict and disputes over their new boundaries would still occur unless we get rehabilitated and reintegration with our neighbourinng countries ileen soomaalidu cadowgooda bay isku jabiyeen lamana xalin karo dad qabyaalad ka buuuxdo

Give it some time and we will be on top.
I'm waiting for that "high IQ" to materialize into something tangible.

:gucciwhat:Nigga wut?
If you actually believe that Somalis are low IQ that means you're a selfhater. Somalis have high IQs. I believe that we have 105 on average.
Please don't embarrass yourself it's always individuals like yourself and those who share your distorted biased bullshit that made Somalia a laughing stock.

Self hating is indeed a sickness

Stop being a negative Nancy. You should be more optimistic. President Mohamed and President Gass will lead us to a new Golden Age.
Indeed

We either get annexed by our neighbours or more likely end up as mini states .

The truth is Somalis will never get along unless even when they draw their borders conflict and disputes over their new boundaries would still occur unless we get rehabilitated and reintegration with our neighbourinng countries ileen soomaalidu cadowgooda bay isku jabiyeen lamana xalin karo dad qabyaalad ka buuuxdo

You think our intelligence is independent of biology? We could drop an aboriginal in Harvard and turn him into the next Einstein, simply because he was nurtured well?

Yes and no.

You have professors, scientists, mathematics, philosophers from every race. This is however built through culture.

Did Europeans have the same IQ's that they have today when they were in the Dark Ages?

Baayo we need to balkanize because we cannot live together.
Somalis like being in this qashin limbo sxb. Its the very reason why we are such a disaster. They want somali unity but only if their sub sub sub sub sub sub sub clan is in control. Youd think theyd wanna balkanize then right? Nope they still want somaliaweyn :chrisfreshhah: kkk cajiib.

Either option somalis dont like, kkkk a bunch of delusional people who have no grasp on how world politics works. Your langaab sub sub sub sub clan is not important is a hard pill for many somalis to swallow. We dont want balkanization we just want the fake federal system we are using :diddyass:
Somalis like it how it is. They think its normal.

Stop being a negative Nancy. You should be more optimistic. President Mohamed and President Gass will lead us to a new Golden Age.

I don't think so , they've got a bad reputation and done more harm to our fragile dismembered nation.

It's these people who undermined our sovereignty
Btw stop lobbying for nepotism! !!!!!!!!

Remove this toxin from your brain

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Did Europeans have the same IQ's that they have today when they were in the Dark Ages?

Well no, in fact people of all races have increased in intelligence drastically during the 20th century. Mainly because of better nutrition, and other improvements.

My point isn't about environmental impact, which no doubt plays a role, but that the genetic potential is also there. This potential could very well vary across humanity, why would it not? Why must humans be equal in all regards?

Somalis like being in this qashin limbo sxb. Its the very reason why we are such a disaster. They want somali unity but only if their sub sub sub sub sub sub sub clan is in control. Youd think theyd wanna balkanize then right? Nope they still want somaliaweyn :chrisfreshhah: kkk cajiib.

Either option somalis dont like, kkkk a bunch of delusional people who have no grasp on how world politics works. Your langaab sub sub sub sub clan is not important is a hard pill for many somalis to swallow. We dont want balkanization we just want the fake federal system we are using :diddyass:
Somalis like it how it is. They think its normal.

Ofcourse we are because Somalis are irrelevant stuck inside a time warp not moving forward , what we lack as a society is that we don't think out of the box instead we are stranded inside.

Our mentality works different from the other races we lack the resources to enlighten ourselves towards a pregressive future due to our lack of common knowledge and our severe backwards tribal ideology is undermining us in our every aspects of our lives.

We need to unlock our potentials and mentally enhance ourselves instead of living in our ancestral timeline.

We as Somalis are doomed for eternity unless we stop ing around hebel hebel holding grudges .

Why can't we be no different than Rwanda , afteral they shared similar tribal values which led them to devastation 20 years later the country is not only progressive but many developing countries see them as role models and you want to know why because they moved on ditched their fucking qabiil ideology

Well no, in fact people of all races have increased in intelligence drastically during the 20th century. Mainly because of better nutrition, and other improvements.

My point isn't about environmental impact, which no doubt plays a role, but that the genetic potential is also there. This potential could very well vary across humanity, why would it not? Why must humans be equal in all regards?

We both then agree on almost everything.

@NourUgaas @Factz stop trolling and derailing, this thread has nothing to do with IQ, why hasn't your supposedly high IQ got you recognition in nearly three decades?

I was speaking about Reer Waqooyi culture and not politics. I might not even support Somaliland etc.

Also I wasn't derailing, show me one thread where the last post correlated with the the OP. Every thread runs a fluid course.

I was speaking about Reer Waqooyi culture and not politics. I might not even support Somaliland etc.

Also I wasn't derailing, show me one thread where the last post correlated with the the OP. Every thread runs a fluid course.

We have the same culture, i know you lot say otherwise in order to try and get recognition but come on... :comeon:

It depends mainly on the conditions environment etc of the region you reside and yes nutrition can play a major factor on the person's intellectual vitality however you've forgot to mention religion played a huge role on destroying the brain capacity limiting the person to function normally leading them to live in a secluded circle neither enhancing reflective knowledge due to the limit of critical thinking and when you lack that you're just a zeebot that depends on religious textbooks to dictate your every aspects of your life.

Which is why Somalis are extremely backwards .

I don't support independence. I believe in a united Somalia.

Throw your misconceptions out the window.

My neighbours are Isaaq, their culture is literally no different to mine. Its funny you believe in a united Somalia while saying Southerners have low IQ :bell:

Ofcourse we are because Somalis are irrelevant stuck inside a time warp not moving forward , what we lack as a society is that we don't think out of the box instead we are stranded inside.

Our mentality works different from the other races we lack the resources to enlighten ourselves towards a pregressive future due to our lack of common knowledge and our severe backwards tribal ideology is undermining us in our every aspects of our lives.

We need to unlock our potentials and mentally enhance ourselves instead of living in our ancestral timeline.

We as Somalis are doomed for eternity unless we stop ing around hebel hebel holding grudges .

Why can't we be no different than Rwanda , afteral they shared similar tribal values which led them to devastation 20 years later the country is not only progressive but many developing countries see them as role models and you want to know why because they moved on ditched their fucking qabiil ideology
As a somali your qabiil matters, especially in post civil war somalia. But somalis have to be honest with themselves and stop the lies. Are they willing to submit some of their uncontrolled gobol powers to the government and function as a true federal state or do they want to have full control over their state and not be a part of somalia at all. You cant be out here picking and choosing. They need to give up the titles of president give up having the nerve to go meet with international bodies unauthorized etc. Somalis dont want to submit to the government but they have some fake wadaninimo that prevents them from wanting to secceed.

Kacaan kids are wack. Theyre the most conflicted. They cant shake off the somaliaweyn brainwashing but are triggered by other qabiils cause of the civil war. So they cant firmly pick a side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending