Will Somalia experience a balkanization

Looking at this current situation is Somalia the next Yugoslavia and balkanized into mini states?

• Yes - because we screwed up

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • No - over my dead body

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
When it comes to governance they are superior to other Somalis. There is no denying that.

Somalis from the North are generally much better cultured, innovative and sharper than other Somalis. Just look at the North compared to the rest. To suggest otherwise is nonsensical

All assertions. I see nothing sharper in you lot, if anything, Somalis are surprisingly uniform in their behavior.

I agree with this only because it would mean no enslavement to the west and imf
:westbrookwtf: so youd rather stay the qashin way we are? Thats easy for you to say when youre a diaspora kid. You wouldnt be saying that if i dropped you off in baidoa.:camby:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This thread is being derailed. Reer Waqooyi IQ is low, just like all other Somalis. Live in denial about it all you want, i don't care.

@MadNomad

Why did you delete your comment? It was a good question.

I'm basing all my judgements on richness in culture, ability to successfully run a government despite meagre resources and successful conflict management. All authentic Somali culture comes from Waqooyi. As for Konfur, the only thing they introduced was Niiko and degeneracy I'm general (no offense).

I could be wrong. But it's possible to entertain the idea.

What do you mean? Somaliland is already moving forward and UAE and Ethiopia will never let that happen unless you're talking about Puntland that has minority clans rebelling like Cali Salibaan, Lelkase and Dishiishe then I can understand.
:draketf:we're mj too.......
We arent pissed. Whats this propaganda. Deal with HY first before you diagnose us. MJs are very much united.:drakekidding:
a few cali saleebaan extremists dont mean shit. Its rare. We are happy with the state of things thank you very much. Dont speak for us again.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@MadNomad

Why did you delete your comment? It was a good question.

I'm basing all my judgements on richness in culture, ability to successfully run a government despite meagre resources and successful conflict management. All authentic Somali culture comes from Waqooyi. As for Konfur, the only thing they introduced was Niiko and degeneracy I'm general (no offense).

I could be wrong. But it's possible to entertain the idea.

I deleted it because this thread was being derailed.

Your reductionist interpretation of southern Somali history is the most biased piece of propaganda i've seen in a while.

Let me give you some facts about IQ. It's largely genetic. And the genetic distance between Somalis is small. Ergo, IQ differences cannot be significant. I'm sorry to burst your superiority complex.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:draketf:we're mj too.......
We arent pissed. Whats this propaganda. Deal with HY first before you diagnose us. MJs are very much united.:drakekidding:
a few cali saleebaan extremists dont mean shit. Its rare. We are happy with the state of things thank you very much. Dont speak for us again.

I was only referencing so relax abaayo. I was just trying to make a prediction according to some news report I read from Mudane Saahid Qamaan and as for HY. Overwhelmingly majority of them are pro-Somalilanders and after Muuse Biixi term ends, HY will take the presidential seat so don't worry about them.

Your reductionist interpretation of southern Somali history is the most biased piece of propaganda i've seen in a while.

Let me give you some facts about IQ. It's largely genetic. And the genetic distance between Somalis is small. Ergo, IQ differences cannot be significant. I'm sorry to burst your superiority complex.

I don't subscribe to the racist dogmatised theories on IQ's. Rather I believe than nurture, not nature, determines intelligence.

Looks at my argument from that angle.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

I believe there is an IQ difference among race. However, I don't think it's genetic but environmental and cultural instead same way as I believe that other Somali regions have higher IQ than other Somali regions.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You misunderstood my post. I believe that IQ's exist (because that's obvious). I just don't believe that it boils down to nature.

I'm speaking in general terms.

You think our intelligence is independent of biology? We could drop an aboriginal in Harvard and turn him into the next Einstein, simply because he was nurtured well?

Well , let's just say this

We have been divided ever since the collapse of our previous government, we've been indoctrinating hatred and cuqdad to our younger generation and they will spread this deadly toxin ideology to their future offsprings and so on because the hope of Somalinimo faded away .
Hence why this explains the hatred that some of you have for each other and yet some of you still lobby for unity but I'm afraid to say that you all are contradicting yourselves in a funny way.

I was only referencing so relax abaayo. I was just trying to make a prediction according to some news report I read from Mudane Saahid Qamaan and as for HY. Overwhelmingly majority of them are pro-Somalilanders and after Muuse Biixi term ends, HY will take the presidential seat so don't worry about them.
That is garbage cali saleebaan are 100% pro puntland. Your prediction is weak try again. Even leel kase frustrations are not significant. In fact i could strongly argue that not only are MJs very much united darood as a whole is very much united (not just those in PL) . Large scale in fighting will not be happening any time soon i assure you.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That is garbage cali saleebaan are 100% pro puntland. Your prediction is weak try again. Even leel kase frustrations are not significant. In fact i could strongly argue that not only are MJs very much united darood as a whole is very much united (not just those in PL) . Large scale in fighting will not be happening any time soon i assure you.

I meant as a possibility but I'm getting my information from other MJ's so don't mind me.

But we are in a complicated situation where solution will be difficult to achieve due to our unforgiving mentality.

Somalis in general are very stubborn fooled with their deadly proud tribalistic egoism .

They will never let go nor move on from the past they still live in the 1991 era.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Yes. The way Somalia is going now balkanization will happen 100%. Even the federal member states will fall apart. It is a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts