Will Smith is a cuck

Don't listen to druggies & Conspiracy theorist huuno!
Every year the left and the right are growing apart and some of the left have become completely unhinged tbh. White people are not gonna let themselves be erased and history shows when you push white people too far, they take up arms and destroy. The conservatives in America would destroy the liberals

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Every year the left and the right are growing apart and some of the left have become completely unhinged tbh. White people are not gonna let themselves be erased and history shows when you push white people too far, they take up arms and destroy. The conservatives in America would destroy the liberals

Hayee Mr. conspiracy theorist. Where is @Apollo he needs to come give u company

Hayee Mr. conspiracy theorist. Where is @Apollo he needs to come give u company
I know you saw Somalia fall and your biggest nightmare is two see another country you call home fall. But fall it will. every empire falls eventually. It becomes too big and too arrogant. sorry basra...you can come to uk for safe haven when it happens.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know you saw Somalia fall and your biggest nightmare is two see another country you call home fall. But fall it will. every empire falls eventually. It becomes too big and too arrogant. sorry basra...you can come to uk for safe haven when it happens.

My dear i would love to come to UK. Walaahi i wish i had a home in UK more than USA. But God had other plans. My character & temperament is suited in the UK.

But my spirits are suited in the USA tho. Allaah swt as always knows best!

Royalflush

novacane
Thats why the liberals are rejecting Trump. They are offended by his natural Manliness of supporting his fence. His white race. And my argument is, if White people do well, black people will do better.

I used to argue before that the argument of the Roman empire decline was as a result of homosexuality is false. Its too easy to pick on a sect of marginalized groups. One day it is the gays & the next day it is the Jews or the Blacks.

I say, after my exposure to Youtube Islam Education, my conclusion is the Roman Empire fell because of the rampant combo of sinful ways of their lives. Homosexuality, Worship of Shirks, lack of majority of Monotheism, even though Christianity was introduced by Flavius Valerius Constantinus . I think the empire failed because of all these sins combined, & especially the contamination of Christianity with the introduction of Jesus being the son of God. Istaqfurulaaah.

America will be fine i think, because the country is split into half. Religious & Non Religious. Liberals & Conservatives.

As long as our US dollar says in God we trust, our empire will not fall. (and as long as we continue to be a generous nation, one point i disagree with Trump, he is not generous) Of course don't whisper this to @Apollo
im not not even reer USA but when i watch us shows that go to rural cities in the boonies, like iowa and colorado etc, all the whites are like small community shit. they all go church and know everyones 3rd cousins and that. even tho its the middle of nowhere them white people get good education and their kids aint corrupted by the liberalist lgbt shit from big cities

Imagine another man nutting in your wife, the mother of your children. Fucking disgusti!

How are you going to let another man use you wife for his pleasure.

Will smith is housing, feeding and clothing this woman and some other guy is enjoying her p**sy.
I feel sick

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine another man nutting in your wife, the mother of your children. Fucking disgusti!

How are you going to let another man use you wife for his pleasure.

Will smith is housing, feeding and clothing this woman and some other guy is enjoying her p**sy.
I feel sick

1593625208353.png

Trending