Will Smith is a cuck

Gaal or not, I expect every heterosexual man to have pride as a man. I have non muslim friends that think exactly. Although there's some truth to what you are saying, it's not what I'm talking about. However, you are a woman I don't expect you to understand.

P.S. don't let your feminist instincts kick in next time. No one was talking about a one way open relationship.
Oooh the patronization is strong with this one:
' HoWeVeR, YoU aRe A WoMaN I dOn'T eXpEcT yOu To UnDeRsTaNd' kulaha
:ulyin::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Skjermbilde 2020-07-01 kl. 16.15.08.png

Oooh the patronization is strong with this one:
' HoWeVeR, YoU aRe A WoMaN I dOn'T eXpEcT yOu To UnDeRsTaNd' kulaha
:ulyin::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:
Sxb I was waiting for someone to make the exact same comment she made, wallahi.

It's caadi though, men and women do not understand eachother on some aspects of life. Which is completely normal.

Sxb I was waiting for someone to make the exact same comment she made, wallahi.

It's caadi though, men and women do not understand eachother on some aspects of life. Which is completely normal.
And this isn't one of them.
Sharmut iyo is what they are and anyone can tell it's immoral be it man or woman.

And this isn't one of them.
Sharmut iyo is what they are and anyone can tell it's immoral be it man or woman.
I'm talking about @Halimak not being able to understand the way men think on this subject. It's the same with me not being able to understand how women think sometimes.

But yeah what Will and Jada are doing is sick, twisted and immoral.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You fan of the smiths?

Nope. The only movie of Smith i saw was Six degrees of Separation. He played a con artist black kid, who invades the upper class of white families, conning them, in the processes. It is a chit chat upper class talk movie which i love due to my obsession with aristocracy & none peasant society. His acting was fantastic actually. But, i think after that experience, he never got out of character. He started faking being preppy white. (not to mention his experience in Fresh prince of Bell air which was a black family wanting to be white, kinda screwed his head) Smith began Crossing legs in interviews, forcing himself actually to use unfitting vocabulary, hoping hollywood wont see his fake it till u make it scheme! He began adopting the fake conversational humor laughter, etc etc, which to a perceptive soul like me finds it very annoying . That movie profoundly affected his behavior after wards walaahi. I was so impressed with his acting, i started following his acting movies. Shame he never got an Oscar for SDOS. Soon it became obvious, his movies were action figures with aliens & block buster click baits. I also think, that acting also introduced him to homosexuality. in low dosages, which is sad. lol In the movie, after finishing coning the upper class white family, they insist he sleep the night in their luxurious penthouse apartment. He was given a room. And in the middle of the night he sneaks up a street white man hustler into the bedroom. The White hosts woke up to atrocious sex moaning noises & kicked him out immediately. (played brilliantly by Stockard Channing & Donald Sutherland)

Jada never appealed to me. I never seen even one single movie of her. Her manish spirits always turned me off.

Nope. The only movie of Smith i saw was Six degrees of Separation. He played a con artist black kid, who invades the upper class of white families, conning them, in the processes. It is a chit chat upper class talk movie which i love due to my obsession with aristocracy & none peasant society. His acting was fantastic actually. But, i think after that experience, he never got out of character. He started faking being preppy white. (not to mention his experience in Fresh prince of Bell air which was a black family wanting to be white, kinda screwed his head) Smith began Crossing legs in interviews, forcing himself actually to use unfitting vocabulary, hoping hollywood wont see his fake it till u make it scheme! He began adopting the fake conversational humor laughter, etc etc, which to a perceptive soul like me finds it very annoying . That movie profoundly affected his behavior after wards walaahi. I was so impressed with his acting, i started following his acting movies. Shame he never got an Oscar for SDOS. Soon it became obvious, his movies were action figures with aliens & block buster click baits. I also think, that acting also introduced him to homosexuality. in low dosages, which is sad. lol In the movie, after finishing coning the upper class white family, they insist he sleep the night in their luxurious penthouse apartment. He was given a room. And in the middle of the night he sneaks up a street white man hustler into the bedroom. The White hosts woke up to atrocious sex moaning noises & kicked him out immediately. (played brilliantly by Stockard Channing & Donald Sutherland)

Jada never appealed to me. I never seen even one single movie of her. Her manish spirits always turned me off.
Lol I seen the movie as well and you may be onto something here. So you think qoymu lood wasn’t natural to him, he was slowly introduced to it by Hollywood and slowly but surely they took his soul

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol I seen the movie as well and you may be onto something here. So you think qoymu lood wasn’t natural to him, he was slowly introduced to it by Hollywood and slowly but surely they took his soul

Not sure. Him marrying a butch girl like Jada kinda makes me think he was a bisexual to begin with. Her butchiness appealed to him. He did marry a feminine Spanish looking woman before and had a son. (,maybe that was a blissful teenage days of angst & wanting to prove he was normal)

So yeah, something changed i guess. Maybe a transition from Bisexual to gay?

He was what he was, a Philadelphia inner city black kid. Carlton was more naturally white preppy than Will in Fresh prince of Bell air. Smith forced himself into a feminine culture to fit in. The result is a disaster.

Another person whom i think did the same thing is Chris Cuomo, of CNN fame. When he first started being on CNN, he was rough New Jersey type guy who should have been a cow boy in Montana than a polished New Anchor. He was a lawyer of course. I remember clearly having a debate with my friend, who thought he sexy, no doubt attracted by his Fresh breath of Masculinity air. I didn't like him from the start. I said, he doesn't fit in --in the news anchor chair. He doesn't come off as authentic. I can smell these inauthenticities from miles. lol

His manish, rough sense of self was being suppressed with layers of TV MAKE UP to make him pretty as opposed to Handsome & Strong & rugged. The Culture of Gay Don Lemon & Anderson Cooper giggles got to him.

Fast forward 10 plus years on CNN, he is now unrecognizable from the awkward, masculine rugged man who was awkward on TV. I mean, he still is masculine & awkward, but of a softer version, he has come a long way from the farmer boy ruff look. Today he banters with gay Lemon & they send each other televised subtle flirting signals that only a qumayo like me will catch it & i have to change the channel in pure agitations! His entire persona has been softened & metrosexualized.

Last edited:
Not sure. Him marrying a butch girl like Jada kinda makes me think he was a bisexual to begin with. Her butchiness appealed to him. He did marry a feminine Spanish looking woman before and had a son.

So yeah, something changed i guess. Maybe a transition from Bisexual to gay?

He was what he was, a Philadelphia inner city black kid. Carlton was more naturally white preppy than Will in Fresh prince of Bell air. Smith forced himself into a feminine culture to fit in. The result is a disaster.

Another person whom i think did the same thing is Chris Cuomo, of CNN fame. When he first started being on CNN, he was rough New Jersey type guy who should have been a cow boy in Montana than a polished New Anchor. He was a lawyer of course. I remember clearly having a debate with my friend, who thought he sexy, no doubt attracted by his breath of fresh air masculinity. I didn't like him from the start. I said, he doesn't fit in --in the news anchor chair. He doesn't come off as authentic. I can smell these inauthenticities from miles. lol

His manish, rough sense of self was being suppressed with layers of TV MAKE UP to make him pretty as opposed to Handsome & Strong & rugged. The Culture of Gay Don Lemon & Anderson Cooper giggles got to him.

Fast forward 10 plus years on CNN, he is now unrecognizable from the awkward, masculine rugged man who was awkward on TV. I mean, he still is masculine & awkward, but of a softer version, he has come a long way from the farmer boy ruff look. Today he banters with gay Lemon & they send each other televised subtle flirting signals that only a qumayo like me will catch it & i have to change the channel in pure agitations! His entire persona has soften & metrosexualized.
loool I love how you analyse these people. sadly being masculine heterosexual man in the entertainment world is a big no no. The funny thing is its those same masculine men they depend on protecting them and has made america the super power it is. We are witnessing history repeat itself with the way the Romans fell when they indulged in homosexuality and effeminacy

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
loool I love how you analyse these people. sadly being masculine heterosexual man in the entertainment world is a big no no. The funny thing is its those same masculine men they depend on protecting them and has made america the super power it is. We are witnessing history repeat itself with the way the Romans fell when they indulged in homosexuality and effeminacy

Thats why the liberals are rejecting Trump. They are offended by his natural Manliness of supporting his fence. His white race. And my argument is, if White people do well, black people will do better.

I argue that the argument of the Roman empire decline was NOT only as a result of homosexuality . Its too easy to pick on a sect of marginalized groups. One day it is the gays & the next day it is the Jews or the Blacks.

I say, after my exposure to Youtube Islam Education, my conclusion is the Roman Empire fell because of the rampant combo of sinful ways of their lives. Homosexuality, Worship of Shirks, (countless of Gods), lack of majority of Monotheism, even though Christianity was introduced by Flavius Valerius Constantinus . I think the empire failed because of all these sins combined, & especially the contamination of Christianity with the introduction of Jesus being the son of God. Istaqfurulaaah.

America will be fine i think, because the country is split into half. Religious & Non Religious. Liberals & Conservatives.

As long as our US dollar says in God we trust, our empire will not fall. (and as long as we continue to be a generous nation, one point i disagree with Trump, he is not generous) Of course don't whisper this to @Apollo

Last edited:
Thats why the liberals are rejecting Trump. They are offended by his natural Manliness of supporting his fence. His white race. And my argument is, if White people do well, black people will do better.

I used to argue before that the argument of the Roman empire decline was as a result of homosexuality is false. Its too easy to pick on a sect of marginalized groups. One day it is the gays & the next day it is the Jews or the Blacks.

I say, after my exposure to Youtube Islam Education, my conclusion is the Roman Empire fell because of the rampant combo of sinful ways of their lives. Homosexuality, Worship of Shirks, lack of majority of Monotheism, even though Christianity was introduced by Flavius Valerius Constantinus . I think the empire failed because of all these sins combined, & especially the contamination of Christianity with the introduction of Jesus being the son of God. Istaqfurulaaah.

America will be fine i think, because the country is split into half. Religious & Non Religious. Liberals & Conservatives.

As long as our US dollar says in God we trust, our empire will not fall. (and as long as we continue to be a generous nation, one point i disagree with Trump, he is not generous) Of course don't whisper this to @Apollo
Im not so sure....I think America will have serious civil unrest. This yahood has been saying it for a while now America will have civil war. The culture differences is growing between people

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im not so sure....I think America will have serious civil unrest. This yahood has been saying it for a while now America will have civil war. The culture differences is growing between people

Don't listen to druggies & Conspiracy theorist huuno!

Trending

Latest posts