Will Smith is a cuck

Royalflush

novacane
wallahi i can never watch fresh prince the same way, even tho carlton was the spoilt weak ass f*ck he still got 2 nuts more than will shitty

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He and his wife have a open marriage. Jada(Will's wife) had a relationship with August Alsina (a R&B singer) for years. Will gave this dude the blessing to be intimate with his wife.

These gaalo are extremely weird wallahi. Imagine doing all this when you have kids together.

:williamswtf:

Well.....it is well documented Will Smith had a homosexual relationship with a black man. He is bisexual. His wife also is bisexual. Will said, divorce from Jada is out of the question. He said, he rather her date other people and come home to him. Both their son and daughter are either bisexual or gay.

Confusing

Well.....it well documented Will Smith had a homosexual relationship with a black man. He is bisexual. His wife also is bisexual. Will said, divorce from Jada is out of the question. He said, he rather her date other people and come home to him. Both son and daughter are either bisexual or gay.

Confusing
WHAT?! Since when was Will Smith homosexual? These people are mentally ill. What a dysfunctional family.

I can never look at him the same.
:mjcry:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
WHAT?! Since when was Will Smith homosexual? These people are mentally ill. What a dysfunctional family.

I can never look at him the same.
:mjcry:

Its not an open thing. It is only reported in Gossip magazines lol he can never come out of the closet, because his fans like u will hate him.

Royalflush

novacane
Image - 117267] | Do It Faggot | Know Your Meme

Its not an open thing. It is only reported in Gossip magazines lol he can never come out of the closet, because his fans like u will hate him.

I grew up watching Bad boys, fresh prince etc. Every black kid did, if he comes out then things will definitely change.

She is a predator. She groomed a 22 year old with with mental health problems who was abused as a child pretending to be his family only to use him sexually and ditch him. If this was a man he would be cancelled

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is a predator. She groomed a 22 year old with with mental health problems who was abused as a child pretending to be his family only to use him sexually and ditch him. If this was a man he would be cancelled

Damn Jay,

Your knowledge of the adoon culture is nuanced. Do u have an afro comb?

1593609292157.png

That's crazy didn't even know that, so she used this R&B singer sexually and ditched him? Knowing he had mental health issues as well.... Jheez

:holeup:

That's crazy didn't even know that, so she used this R&B singer sexually and ditched him? Knowing he had mental health issues as well.... Jheez

:holeup:
Yeah it’s a sick situation. The kid has gone through a lot from abuse, neglect and having his brother killed. She took him in while he was lost and openly she pretends it was motherly relationship. But they seemed him out and I’m sure Will had his fun with him as well

Gaal or not, I expect every heterosexual man to have pride as a man. I have non muslim friends that think exactly. Although there's some truth to what you are saying, it's not what I'm talking about. However, you are a woman I don't expect you to understand.

P.S. don't let your feminist instincts kick in next time. No one was talking about a one way open relationship.
No I understand where you're coming from even though I'm female.
If a man sleeps around it changes nothing for the woman apart from her hurt feelings while if the woman sleeps around ,it muddies the couple's children's liniage.
How can the man know if his children truly belong to him or if he's raising Some other man's children

Royalflush

novacane
Yeah it’s a sick situation. The kid has gone through a lot from abuse, neglect and having his brother killed. She took him in while he was lost and openly she pretends it was motherly relationship. But they seemed him out and I’m sure Will had his fun with him as well
this is the end of the world people, be tight with your fellow geeljires and pray your salah

No I understand where you're coming from even though I'm female.
If a man sleeps around it changes nothing for the woman apart from her hurt feelings while if the woman sleeps around ,it muddies the couple's children's liniage.
How can the man know if his children truly belong to him or if he's raising Some other man's children
I never looked at it from that perspective, interesting point however. That's probably one of the reasons polygamy is not allowed for women in Islam.

Either the both of them shouldn't have sex with other people or they should have a divorce. It's as simple as that.