Will Smith is a cuck

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Exactly there are some stuff women don't understand. Even if it's a deal for both parties to have a open marriage, you still should have a pride as a man.

How can you agree to this weirdo shit and accept the fact that your wife is suckin niggas off?
Exactly bro Women will never understand the man’s honor. Imagine a classic boys night out and one of your boys takes the piss out of you because you’re letting you wife f*ck another nigga.

You’ll never be able to live it down and that shit fu*ks with your mind. You’d never be able to kiss your wife again because you know where her mouth has been

:deadmanny::deadrose:

You are over thinking this. They are a gaal hollywood couple who have no morals. You are looking it from a moral framework which they clearly lack. Calm down.

:mjlol:

All this talk of 'honor' for a people who have sold their soul. Come on.
Gaal or not, I expect every heterosexual man to have pride as a man. I have non muslim friends that think exactly. Although there's some truth to what you are saying, it's not what I'm talking about. However, you are a woman I don't expect you to understand.

P.S. don't let your feminist instincts kick in next time. No one was talking about a one way open relationship.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
You are over thinking this. They are a gaal hollywood couple who have no morals. You are looking it from a moral framework which they clearly lack. Calm down.

:mjlol:

All this talk of 'honor' for a people who have sold their soul for fame. Come on.
You simply don’t get it and you never will, the same way us as men will never fully understand the pain of pregnancy or mood swings during a period like you do

Gaal or not, I expect every heterosexual man to have pride as a man. I have non muslim friends that think exactly. Although there's some truth to what you are saying, it's not what I'm talking about. However, you are a woman I don't expect you to understand.

P.S. don't let your feminist instincts kick in next time. No one was talking about a one way open relationship.

It has nothing to do with feminism. A lot of the hollywood elite have open relationships. It has been known for years that the Smiths have been in one. What is an open relationship? When two parties are playing away. So why are people shocked then?

Exactly bro Women will never understand the man’s honor. Imagine a classic boys night out and one of your boys takes the piss out of you because you’re letting you wife f*ck another nigga.

You’ll never be able to live it down and that shit fu*ks with your mind. You’d never be able to kiss your wife again because you know where her mouth has been

:deadmanny::deadrose:

I do get it. Its called Gheerah. I Just don't expect the hollyweird elite to have it.

It has nothing to do with feminism. A lot of the hollywood elite have open relationships. It has been known for years that the Smiths have been in one. What is an open relationship? When two parties are playing away. So why are people shocked then?
The fact that you thought that we were talking about a "ONE WAY" open relationship even though literally no one mentioned that, is weird. We never said that Will is the only one in the relationship that should be allowed to date others.

However you thought that we did for whatever reason. That's why I mentioned that you looked at it from a feministic perspective. Be more openminded next time abayo, I'm just giving advice.

By the way I had no idea other married couples in Hollywood had open relationships, so yes I am shocked. I don't watch a lot of Hollywood news, that's why.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:gucciwhat:
I lost respect for him when i found out he believed in Scientology religion (satanic shit).

The higher ups can threaten his career for his wife sleeping with them. This guy would have always been a cuck. Her interview with ayesha curry makes sense now.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

He and his wife have a open marriage. Jada(Will's wife) had a relationship with August Alsina (a R&B singer) for years. Will gave this dude the blessing to be intimate with his wife.

These gaalo are extremely weird wallahi. Imagine doing all this when you have kids together.

:williamswtf:

Last edited:
Letting your wife f*ck another man is the epitome of Dayuusnimo. If this is what the West say is progressive civilisation then I’d rather be in the Stone Ages :nahgirl:

This is why heteronormative sex is so disgusting. Jada and Will are in an OPEN relationship, meaning Will knows and is fine with it. The issue is Jada preying on him whilst he was vulnerable. It’s predatory behaviour and you man are focused on two consenting adults marriage sksksksks wild

He probably does, but the fact that he doesn't have the balls to end things makes him a cuck.

If he enjoys this open marriage and doesn't mind his wife getting a train ran on her then he still is a dayuus.

yuck i swear it’s only straight men who have this disgusting view of sex. Your minds are so corrupt uffey.

Your partners sexual organs don’t belong to you. proper weird mentality

This is why heteronormative sex is so disgusting. Jada and Will are in an OPEN relationship, meaning Will knows and is fine with it. The issue is Jada preying on him whilst he was vulnerable. It’s predatory behaviour and you man are focused on two consenting adults marriage sksksksks wild
Queen of toxicity, has arrived. It was only a matter of time.

Don't you believe Islam should support LGBT? Every other thing you say is irrelevant after that.

Just a piece of advice for everyone.

@p!nkglitter trying to harass you with dead arguments is basically the same as a homeless junkie spouting nonsense to you.

What would you do? Talk back to the junkie? Or ignore them and move on like any other normal person would? I think the answer is pretty obvious

:heh:

Queen of toxicity, has arrived. It was only a matter of time.

Don't you believe Islam should support LGBT? Every other thing you say is irrelevant after that.

Deflecting from the topic again.

I don’t “think” islam should support LGBT bcs that will never happen and that’s a hill i won’t die on. However, muslims should be respectful towards the LGBT+ community. I dont know who made you think you were god but last time i checked allah does the judging around here.

Just a piece of advice for everyone.

@p!nkglitter trying to harass you with dead arguments is basically the same as a homeless junkie spouting nonsense to you.

What would you do? Talk back to the junkie? Or ignore them and move on like any other normal person would? I think the answer is pretty obvious

:heh:

you’re angry bcs every nonsensical point you make on this forum i call you out on and you’re only option is to turn to baseless insults. went out real sad