Will I get the Israeli passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I reiterate what does it matter ?, forgot kulaha your a youngster that means you can you retain memory much better then me, since I'm older then you by a decade or more.
I forget a lot of stuff fam. It’s hard for me, I hope I don’t have some extremely rare form of extra early Alzheimer’s :mjcry:

Abaayo I don’t care that Benjamin Network said this and that. Jewish diasapra isn’t a book or study. Plus, the meaning of words change depending on the language. Who knows maybe the word Somalia sounds like the word cow in Bengali. As for the DNA test I’ll need proof. By actual professionals not by the President of Israel.:comeon:
He is not a real jew but fake european claiming to be jewish put there by cursed uk

I forget a lot of stuff fam. It’s hard for me, I hope I don’t have some extremely rare form of extra early Alzheimer’s :mjcry:

Sorry lil cuz forgive me :snoop: the ignorance on this forum irritates me to no end, good thing this is my last day on here.

The Yibir have a language (a dialect of Somali) they keep secret from the ruling Somali clans. Although Muslims and ethnically similar to other Somalis, the Yibir caste has been traditionally denigrated, demeaned and discriminated against by higher social strata of the Somali society. They belong to the Sab clan and sometimes referred to as a minority clan, they perform menial tasks such as magicians, leather work, dispensing traditional medicine and making amulets in Somali communities and are considered an outcast.

No way, the Yibir can't be jews. In every society, jews are successful and they are super rich and powerful. How come these so called somali jews occupy the lowest rank?

The Yibir have a language (a dialect of Somali) they keep secret from the ruling Somali clans. Although Muslims and ethnically similar to other Somalis, the Yibir caste has been traditionally denigrated, demeaned and discriminated against by higher social strata of the Somali society. They belong to the Sab clan and sometimes referred to as a minority clan, they perform menial tasks such as magicians, leather work, dispensing traditional medicine and making amulets in Somali communities and are considered an outcast.

No way, the Yibir can't be jews. In every society, jews are successful and they are super rich and powerful. How come these so called somali jews occupy the lowest rank?
That is what the cadan man wants you to believe as they are using the yahud as proxies againist everyone

I was born and raised in Europe. But I‘m from the yibir tribe. If I go to the Israeli embassy will they give me Israeli passport even though I’m Muslim. I have read somewhere online that the Israeli president wanted to go to Mogadischu to collect the yibirs from there. He said yibirs are lost tribes from Israel. But farmajo refused the meeting. But me I have an European passport it will be fine to get an second passprt.
I say do it you yibirs would feel right at home with your Jewish kin. When I was born my grandmother had to pay a tax so your people wouldn't habaar me. We dont want you Jews in our land all you do is tax us that's why we smoked your boqor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending