Will I get the Israeli passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Oh the irony
upload_2019-5-8_12-24-43.png

I was born and raised in Europe. But I‘m from the yibir tribe. If I go to the Israeli embassy will they give me Israeli passport even though I’m Muslim. I have read somewhere online that the Israeli president wanted to go to Mogadischu to collect the yibirs from there. He said yibirs are lost tribes from Israel. But farmajo refused the meeting. But me I have an European passport it will be fine to get an second passprt.
Not until i try a yibir girl than they can go to where ever they want loool

There is no evidence that Yibir are Jewish in any way. I’m sorry if I shattered your Israeli tahrib
I‘m sorry but I don’t need tahrib. I was born and raised in Germany. And I hold an European passport. Plus Alhamduillah I’m doing well my family is doing well in life. I just wanted to Get the Israeli passport cause it’s my origin. There is evidence. The yibirs were mentioned in the Jewish diaspora. The name yibir means Hebrew. Even Benjamin Netanyahu knows that the yibirs are originally his people. And even of they take an dna Test it will come out that we re Jews. My cousin toke it.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I‘m sorry but I don’t need tahrib. I was born and raised in Germany. And I hold an European passport. Plus Alhamduillah I’m doing well my family is doing well in life. I just wanted to Get the Israeli passport cause it’s my origin. There is evidence. The yibirs were mentioned in the Jewish diaspora. The name yibir means Hebrew. Even Benjamin Netanyahu knows that the yibirs are originally his people. And even of they take an dna Test it will come out that we re Jews. My cousin toke it.
Abaayo I don’t care that Benjamin Network said this and that. Jewish diasapra isn’t a book or study. Plus, the meaning of words change depending on the language. Who knows maybe the word Somalia sounds like the word cow in Bengali. As for the DNA test I’ll need proof. By actual professionals not by the President of Israel.:comeon:

Have you been to Israel and if yes what have you witnessed???

I've never been there but I'm willing to go there in the future, i'm not new to extreme versions of racism/fascism or facing nazi-esq people who want to kill me.

VixR

Veritas
If your cousin was declared a Mizrahi through DNA testing, why don’t you just do what he did? Take a DNA test and visit the Israeli embassy.

I've never been there but I'm willing to go there in the future, i'm not new to extreme versions of racism or facing nazi-esq people who want to kill me.
So if you never been there how do you know that they treat yibirs black?????

You might get deported like the asylum seeking falashas, you sure you want to go there?
How can I get deported? When I have an european passport. Plus I was born in Europe. And me ain’t Falasha cause I ain’t even black. Plus I don’t wanna go to israel maybe just for visit.

Your yibir tribe has zero Jewish ancestry. Ethnic Jews will always view your tribe as a bunch of begs.

Your supposed Sultan looks like a regular black african:
HH+Ahmed+Jama+Hersi+-+Sultan+of+Somali+Hebrews.png.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts