Will I get the Israeli passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born and raised in Europe. But I‘m from the yibir tribe. If I go to the Israeli embassy will they give me Israeli passport even though I’m Muslim. I have read somewhere online that the Israeli president wanted to go to Mogadischu to collect the yibirs from there. He said yibirs are lost tribes from Israel. But farmajo refused the meeting. But me I have an European passport it will be fine to get an second passprt.

I was born and raised in Europe. But I‘m from the yibir tribe. If I go to the Israeli embassy will they give me Israeli passport even though I’m Muslim. I have read somewhere online that the Israeli president wanted to go to Mogadischu to collect the yibirs from there. He said yibirs are lost tribes from Israel. But farmajo refused the meeting. But me I have an European passport it will be fine to get an second passprt.
Of course he will welcome you and give you a passport along with somesome sterilizing pills :icon e biggrin:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
You're damn right insane. Israel doesn't even like Christian Eritreans and South Sudanese, but you think they'll give it to you? Heck, these people even sterilised their fellow Jews, just because of their dark skin.

You're damn right insane. Israel doesn't even like Christian Eritreans and South Sudanese, but you think they'll give it to you? Heck, these people even sterilised their fellow Jews, just because of their dark skin.
I don’t have Jewish religion. But my ancestors are originally from Israel. We are the lost tribe of Israel. Our great grandfather came to Somalia to make Somalis Muslim. And to spread Islam. But Ethiopian/Eritrean jews just follow the religion JUDA. But they ain’t ethnic Jewish. There is a difference.

It is not that easy sister, I am (and many other Somalis) also originally Banu Hashim, but my family didn't get the Saudi citizenship, after the civil war in Somalia in the 90's. We share even the same religion with our Banu Hashim kin in the golf states, whereas you are a Muslim with Jewish ancestry.

Nice try.

Ileen yibirka laangaabnimada lagu caaya waxba ka jiira. Fucking yahuud baanu nahay. No marries them yet they want jewish citizenship.

It is not that easy sister, I am (and many other Somalis) also originally Banu Hashim, but my family didn't get the Saudi citizenship, after the civil war in Somalia in the 90's. We share even the same religion with our Banu Hashim kin in the golf states, whereas you are a Muslim with Jewish ancestry.

Nice try.
Isaaqs ain’t originally Saudi. Isaaqs and Other Somalis are originally East African. Somalis are an own ethnic. They ain’t Arab either Bantu. I have seen a lot of Isaaqs on YouTube taking dna Test and they all had like 90% East African somali. But one of my cousins came 2 years ago to Europe. He didn’t had any papers. He was about to get deported. Then he went to the Israeli embassy. THEY EVEN TOKE A DNA TEST OF HIM. And it came out that he is originally mizrahi Israeli.

Ileen yibirka laangaabnimada lagu caaya waxba ka jiira. Fucking yahuud baanu nahay. No marries them yet they want jewish citizenship.
This is an big example of how Somalis disrespect us as yibirs. See how he is talking. May Allah forgive you. No one is langaab infront of Allah.

Your probably trolling, i make it policy to not take any person on the web serious, have you been there for a vacation ?.

By the way there are many Ethiopians, down there who have been proven to have a Semitic DNA and have been sterilized so that they don't have any more children, religious fanatics and ethnic fascist are ill people, that can't grasp on the reality on the ground that their time is done, the world is changing and if you don't adapt you will be forgotten like the Sumerian language.

I'm just assuming right now you live in the West right ?, make the best out of it.

Your probably trolling, i make it policy to not take any person on the web serious, have you been there for a vacation ?.

By the way there are many Ethiopians, down there who have been proven to have a Semitic DNA and have been sterilized so that they don't have any more children, religious fanatics and ethnic fascist are ill people, that can't grasp on the reality on the ground that their time is done, the world is changing and if you don't adapt you will be forgotten like the Sumerian language.

I'm just assuming right now you live in the West right ?, make the best out of it.
Yes I was born and raised in Europe. But why would they do that to us? At the end of the day we are their blood.

Isaaqs ain’t originally Saudi. Isaaqs and Other Somalis are originally East African. Somalis are an own ethnic. They ain’t Arab either Bantu. I have seen a lot of Isaaqs on YouTube taking dna Test and they all had like 90% East African somali. But one of my cousins came 2 years ago to Europe. He didn’t had any papers. He was about to get deported. Then he went to the Israeli embassy. THEY EVEN TOKE A DNA TEST OF HIM. And it came out that he is originally mizrahi Israeli.

This was sarcasm. Isaaq are Somalis and not arab, very true. Yibir are Somalis aswell and not Jews, in my humble opinion. My point was, Somali fary tales are not the base to get a foreign passport sister.

Yes I was born and raised in Europe. But why would they do that to us? At the end of the day we are their blood.

f*ck blood!! it's a dog eat dog world, wake up and smell the countless death bodies, don't let them confuse you i've been there and done that! do you and don't let them break you down no matter what!!!.

I'm not going to ramble on but you better fucking waking up!

f*ck blood!! it's a dog eat dog world, wake up and smell the countless death bodies, don't let them confuse you i've been there and done that! do you and don't let them break you down no matter what!!!.

I'm not going to ramble on but you better fucking waking up!
Have you been to Israel and if yes what have you witnessed???

Status
Not open for further replies.