Wildest dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
I dreamed about visiting Madrid. I entered a synagoga and met a French speaking rabbi. I told him "tu parle anglais" and he said oui and spoke to me in Italian instead.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I dreamed about me becoming a great leader of a great party.
And i was basically cleanning our streets, no more degenerates.
And less corruption.
It was a good dream.
I always try to protect my loved ones , even in my dreams.

I dreamed about me becoming a great leader of a great party.
And i was basically cleanning our streets, no more degenerates.
And less corruption.
It was a good dream.
I always try to protect my loved ones , even in my dreams.
By these streets do you mean somalia streets?

Nigga I don't dream, for me it's literally all black, no joke.

:gucciwhat:

This is all I see, just pitch black.

images (1).jpeg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
But, one of my dreams is to be an Eritrean Singer one day!

This song is my jam since few months:banderas::banderas::banderas::childplease::camby:

Wallahi that is the exact same for me.

As soon as I fall asleep it's pitch dark for a second and next thing I know my hooyo is banging my door.

I have yet to have a single dream in five years
:mjcry:

Bro we ain't normal.

I don't think I've ever dreamed dreamed. Does dreaming between sleep and being awake count???? <---- those are the only times I've 'dreamed'.

And let me not talk about Lucid dreaming (a'udhu billahi Mina shaydani rajeem)
:nahgirl:

Got a grown man trying to scream "Allah Hooooyoooy" when I catch myself in that state.
:hillarybiz::chrisfreshhah::browtf::damedamn:
Can I even move my lips, or legs???? Don't go to sleep without saying your sleep dua'

Shit be Hella scary.

psyche

To each their own
Bro we ain't normal.

I don't think I've ever dreamed dreamed. Does dreaming between sleep and being awake count???? <---- those are the only times I've 'dreamed'.

And let me not talk about Lucid dreaming (a'udhu billahi Mina shaydani rajeem)
:nahgirl:

Got a grown man trying to scream "Allah Hooooyoooy" when I catch myself in that state.
:hillarybiz::chrisfreshhah::browtf::damedamn:
Can I even move my lips, or legs???? Don't go to sleep without saying your sleep dua'

Shit be Hella scary.

Dreams actually creep me out sometimes.

Like one day, a long time ago I was just walking around mindlessly in my dream (don't ask me why)

And then suddenly a doofaar appears out of nowhere :faysalwtf:

And it wasn't those weak ones in the western countries but a warthog

Needless to say I woke up sweating from head to toe

halwa

✨🌙
I dream every night but it is mostly about what I’m going to be doing the next day at work.

And work colleagues

Otherwise I never remember my dreams.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I had a dream where i was amongst a crowd in some square or open place. There was someone giving a speech and i wanted to see who he was and i moved my way towards the front. Once i saw him, something told me that this was Isa pbuh. The Dream was HD and i could feel the sensation of the dream for around 10mins after i had woken up. I cant remember what he was talking about but i was moved by it

Dreams actually creep me out sometimes.

Like one day, a long time ago I was just walking around mindlessly in my dream (don't ask me why)

And then suddenly a ******* appears out of nowhere :faysalwtf:

And it wasn't those weak ones in the western countries but a warthog

Needless to say I woke up sweating from head to toe

Bro what's that word that was censored out?

I had a dream where i was amongst a crowd in some square or open place. There was someone giving a speech and i wanted to see who he was and i moved my way towards the front. Once i saw him, something told me that this was Isa pbuh. The Dream was HD and i could feel the sensation of the dream for around 10mins after i had woken up. I cant remember what he was talking about but i was moved by it

Can you describe how he looked like?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Can you describe how he looked like?

I saw him from an angle and i had this 2 years ago. From what i remember, he seemed around 5'9. His hair reached his ears but not long enough to reach his shoulders. He had a small face,had a beard and his complexion was like a reer xamar. His presense was felt and very eloquent and his speech was inspirational

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending