Wildest dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a recurring nightmare in my childhood that terrified me.

There was this dark place, I walk into the dark place, and out of the blue balloons with different colors start bouncing up and down while the biggest one says "now we will play" in the most friendly but sinister way, and at the end of the room there is a person with a hoodie. I walk closer to him to have a look at his face. I recognize that the other person looks identical to me, but he looked evil. Like he wanted to take me out. I always woke up screaming when his face got revealed, every time.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I wake up in a hallway, where a grotesque creature with an axe for a hand and a limp, who's half my size is chasing me. Naturally I run to the door in the other side of the hallway. Behind the door is the same hallway, however, the creature is now slightly closer to me than before. Again it chases me, and I run away to the door. This process repeats until the creature is right behind me in the very beginning. I can feel its breathe. I can hear its alien sound. Again I dash for the door. Behind it is the hallway, but the creature is in front of me, and strikes me with the axe. Then I woke up with a cold sweat. I was 11.

Bro we ain't normal.

I don't think I've ever dreamed dreamed. Does dreaming between sleep and being awake count???? <---- those are the only times I've 'dreamed'.

And let me not talk about Lucid dreaming (a'udhu billahi Mina shaydani rajeem)
:nahgirl:

Got a grown man trying to scream "Allah Hooooyoooy" when I catch myself in that state.
:hillarybiz::chrisfreshhah::browtf::damedamn:
Can I even move my lips, or legs???? Don't go to sleep without saying your sleep dua'

Shit be Hella scary.
:gucciwhat:
May
Dreams actually creep me out sometimes.

Like one day, a long time ago I was just walking around mindlessly in my dream (don't ask me why)

And then suddenly a ******* appears out of nowhere :faysalwtf:

And it wasn't those weak ones in the western countries but a warthog

Needless to say I woke up sweating from head to toe
maybe uneed to get that gaasha off your icon

I had a dream where i was amongst a crowd in some square or open place. There was someone giving a speech and i wanted to see who he was and i moved my way towards the front. Once i saw him, something told me that this was Isa pbuh. The Dream was HD and i could feel the sensation of the dream for around 10mins after i had woken up. I cant remember what he was talking about but i was moved by it
If he wasnt black it wadnt jesus:dead:but cngrts anyway:salute:

I saw him from an angle and i had this 2 years ago. From what i remember, he seemed around 5'9. His hair reached his ears but not long enough to reach his shoulders. He had a small face,had a beard and his complexion was like a reer xamar. His presense was felt and very eloquent and his speech was inspirational
:bell:

halwa

✨🌙
The wildest dream I had was when I was in Hargeisa walking home with my cousin than this Guy walked slowly towards us As he got closer he pulls out a knife and lunges at my cousin I push my cousin back and than we start running away I had that dream a couple of times until it happened it and everything unfolded just like in the dream never had a deja vu like that

I do hope your cousin is fine.

Last edited:
Thats true aswell, but when your leave your ibaadah, its alot worse. Thats when you get satanic dreams which can damage your mental health and give you insomnia and at times, play games on you in real life by moving stuff around and seeing figures and hearing stuff
:ooh:shit i mustve pissed them off cuz stuff always moves or drops in my house. :pachah1:

I typically don't remember my dreams, I forget as soon as I am conscious.:damedamn:

My favorite one was of me seeing myself in 3rd person praying salaat, and then celebrating like I had passed a test and then it finishes with a gate opening and fades to white as the dream ends.:wow:
Rer janno baad tahay baa laga wada:salute:

I've had weird and horrible dreams over the years. But the last one was very weird.

I don't remember every detail or what was being said in it. But there was a baby that was being born for some unexplained reason, I met the baby. The baby told me a few things and it was like we knew each other, and we talked. The baby asked me for an important question I don't remember, and when I answered he started crying, and the way he cried made me cry.

I woke up in the middle of the night weeping for an unexplained reason and didn't understand the dream. The feeling was so strange, and I can't explain it. I haven't cried since childhood, so this was a strange man. :mjcry:
You live a degenerate life. Change ur ways. Return to the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.