Wildest dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wildest dream for me is i woke up to a freaking giant spider staring at me when i mean big i mean like bigger and huger than me, there was also webs everywhere. I dont even know how i got out the room. Slammed the door shut next thing u know a huge dog in the hallway it was like a wolf. I jumped them stairs real quick and flew out the door as it chased me ..I dont remember how it ended all i remember is just running straight. I woked up freaked af

I dreamed about a crazy women who i was married to trying to kill me in my sleep last night.
I woke up and checked to see if i had a girl sleeping nexr to me
Yaab badana.

This is my worst nightmares. I used to sleepwalk as a kid with terrifying nightmares.

I don't remember anything visually from the nightmares, but I was talking to an entity with a deep voice. I used to wake up sometimes outside of the house, and other times my family couldn't wake me up so they had to shake me while I was walking and screaming. The weird thing was that I didn't feel myself before one hour had passed after I woke up.

I've been in many scary situations, but I've never experienced anything more terrifying than that. It was like the person inside the nightmare gave me intensified fear at will.

One time this voice forced me into a bet. I lost the bet, and he held that over my head every time I had that nightmare.

Sometimes when I was playing with friends, I used to get flashbacks from these nightmares out of the blue. I got PTSD from a fucking nightmare. lmao

It was a horrible experience wallahi.

This is my worst nightmares. I used to sleepwalk as a kid with terrifying nightmares.

I don't remember anything visually from the nightmares, but I was talking to an entity with a deep voice. I used to wake up sometimes outside of the house, and other times my family couldn't wake me up so they had to shake me while I was walking and screaming. The weird thing was that I didn't feel myself before one hour had passed after I woke up.

I've been in many scary situations, but I've never experienced anything more terrifying than that. It was like the person inside the nightmare gave me intensified fear at will.

One time this voice forced me into a bet. I lost the bet, and he held that over my head every time I had that nightmare.

Sometimes when I was playing with friends, I used to get flashbacks from these nightmares out of the blue. I got PTSD from a fucking nightmare. lmao

It was a horrible experience wallahi.
Bad news. You are the devil's plaything

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
I dreamt once about a giant dog staring at me whilst I was running through a desert. I then slipped through a ravine and went through a hole and went into a hot and red place. I stood up and saw a man with a scarf made of fire staring at me along with the dog. It looked like they were doing dikiri or something. Weird things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts