Wildest dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyche

To each their own
Oh, ok, that makes sense now pig - warthog. I was thinking can shaydans become pigs?

Did it chase you?

I actually don't know why it's banned.

Yeah it was chasing me.

But before it could get to me my dream was over.

I was kid back then so it was pretty terrifying

I have a nightmare when I was young once. It was very vivid and I was alone in the family house. There was this man I didn't recognise and he grabbed me trying to clearly kidnap me and I tried screaming for help but my voice just disappeared. I couldn't scream for shit and ended up waking up.

I also had sleep paralysis once and I woke up at midnight in the dark not being able to get up or move my legs or even an inch of my body.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I dreamed that there wasn’t a single terrorist attack in mogadishu for 1 month :damn:

I also had sleep paralysis once and I woke up at midnight in the dark not being able to get up or move my legs or even an inch of my body.

Bro thisssssss

Scariest thing I've ever experienced in my life.

I could see everything around me, I was looking up at the ceiling and my chest felt Hella heavy. My younger brother walked into the room and I tried to shout and tell him "yooo please move me, even if it's a nudge" but it felt like my mouth was plastered shut.
My eyes were closed but I could see evrythever around me. My hands felt stuck to my side, so I forced myself to move my toes, and then try and turn to my side with all my strength.

:nahgirl::wowsweat:

And then I ended up leaving the sleep paralysis state.

Shit is traumatising.
:dwill:

All of you type "sleep paralysis" into Google and you'll see pictures of demons sitting on the chests of people, there's a specific one where it places it's hands on your mouths.

I've noticed this only happened when I slept on my back, and not on my right side like Nabi Muhammad(SAW) said.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
All of you type "sleep paralysis" into Google and you'll see pictures of demons sitting on the chests of people, there's on specific one where it places it's hands on your mouths.

I've noticed this only happened when I slept on my back, and not on my right side like Nabi Muhammad said.

I barely managed to utter the shahada then it let me go. It was cold and the more i tried to breathe, the heavier it got

I barely managed to utter the shahada then it let me go. It was cold and the more i tried to breathe, the heavier it got

It's actually crazy how suffocated you feel, the hyper awareness of it all doesn't make it feel any better either.

You can literally see everything around you, but can't move an inch. The more you force yourself to leave the worse you feel. I try my best to calm down though, and enter deep sleep mode and wake up normally, or at least move my toes.

When you've had sleep paralysis, has it always been when sleeping on your back?

I don't think I've had it sleeping on my stomach (I know it's not a good position, I sleep on my sides mostly).

halwa

✨🌙
That’s what happens when you don’t pray. Most of you don’t even go to Jumcah prayers. Shayaadin

Duhur prayer is soon. Ka yaaca meesha

Reer UK should have already prayed duhur

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It's actually crazy how suffocated you feel, the hyper awareness of it all doesn't make it feel any better either.

You can literally see everything around you, but can't move an inch. The more you force yourself to leave the worse you feel. I try my best to calm down though, and enter deep sleep mode and wake up normally, or at least move my toes.

When you've had sleep paralysis, has it always been when sleeping on your back?

I don't think I've had it sleeping on my stomach (I know it's not a good position, I sleep on my sides mostly).

It doesnt happen to as much anymore but most of the time its when im on my back. There other times i wake up and cant move or speak for like 30secs to a min, all on my back

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
That’s what happens when you don’t pray. Most of you don’t even go to Jumcah prayers. Shayaadin

Duhur prayer is soon. Ka yaaca meesha

Subxan'Allah, i pray and this happened to quite often. Its just if shaytan has a grudge against you, he goes out of his way to disrupt your life

Bro thisssssss

Scariest thing I've ever experienced in my life.

I could see everything around me, I was looking up at the ceiling and my chest felt Hella heavy. My younger brother walked into the room and I tried to shout and tell him "yooo please move me, even if it's a nudge" but it felt like my mouth was plastered shut.
My eyes were closed but I could see evrythever around me. My hands felt stuck to my side, so I forced myself to move my toes, and then try and turn to my side with all my strength.

:nahgirl::wowsweat:

And then I ended up leaving the sleep paralysis state.

Shit is traumatising.
:dwill:
Exactly i slept on my back also. This shit shuts down the body or something. It was the strangest thing to not be in control of your body.

:jaynerd:

halwa

✨🌙
Subxan'Allah, i pray and this happened to quite often. Its just if shaytan has a grudge against you, he goes out of his way to disrupt your life

I don’t know about that but it could also be a lot of things related to who you are as a person as well. But it mainly happens when you forget your ibaadah and Allah.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I don’t know about that but it could also be a lot of things related to who you are as a person as well. But it mainly happens when you forget your ibaadah and Allah.

Thats true aswell, but when your leave your ibaadah, its alot worse. Thats when you get satanic dreams which can damage your mental health and give you insomnia and at times, play games on you in real life by moving stuff around and seeing figures and hearing stuff

halwa

✨🌙
Thats true aswell, but when your leave your ibaadah, its alot worse. Thats when you get satanic dreams which can damage your mental health and give you insomnia and at times, play games on you in real life by moving stuff around and seeing figures and hearing stuff

Indeed. May Allah protect us from all evil and guide us in the right path, InshaAllah.

Always read your adkhaar in the (morning, evening)and the dua upon leaving your house and you will be protected against all evil.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I always have the same stupid nightmare. I enter a white room with one long table, a red chair, and a plateful of baasto. The moment I sit down to eat, I fall out into the nothingness. Now I avoid red chairs whenever possible.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I typically don't remember my dreams, I forget as soon as I am conscious.:damedamn:

My favorite one was of me seeing myself in 3rd person praying salaat, and then celebrating like I had passed a test and then it finishes with a gate opening and fades to white as the dream ends.:wow:

I've had weird and horrible dreams over the years. But the last one was very weird.

I don't remember every detail or what was being said in it. But there was a baby that was being born for some unexplained reason, I met the baby. The baby told me a few things and it was like we knew each other, and we talked. The baby asked me for an important question I don't remember, and when I answered he started crying, and the way he cried made me cry.

I woke up in the middle of the night weeping for an unexplained reason and didn't understand the dream. The feeling was so strange, and I can't explain it. I haven't cried since childhood, so this was a strange man. :mjcry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The wildest dream I had was when I was in Hargeisa walking home with my cousin than this Guy walked slowly towards us As he got closer he pulls out a knife and lunges at my cousin I push my cousin back and than we start running away I had that dream a couple of times until it happened it and everything unfolded just like in the dream never had a deja vu like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending