Why you should marry a western Halimo

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I was just contemplating, what's the best trait a women can have?

Obedience

If she has a small body count, you can use that against her. Blackmail can do wonders for a relationship. Dont forget, she also has great experience in bed.

Manshallah Western Somalis would make the best wives. Yes, plural cause she wont complain if you get a second wife :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

If she had a taste of multiple Tyrones. She should openly be accepting another flavour on my lollipop. And if she asks what flavour it is. Be blunt with her

Ahmedsmelly: "Its another Xalimo from across the street"

MyWife : "What the f*ck, she is a street hoe, why the f*ck are you with her"

Ahmedsmelly: "She makes a good second wife, plus her body count is lower than yours"

MyWife: " What the f*ck, I will not put another womens honey in my mouth"

Ahmedsmelly: "I wish you had a choice, you lost those privileges after putting 2 Tyrones in your mouth"

She starts using her teeth as a way to protest.

End of possible future story line of mine. I am not joking here, an experienced Xalimo with low body counts, who has repented. Will make an excellent wife. Not sure if she would make a good mother tho :cosbyhmm:.

Who cares, I could hire/marry a divorcee as a baby sitter. Plus she would know her place, a divorcee wont disrupt the family dynamics, cause she dont want to be divorced a second time :hemad:

Wait how many obedient wives do I have?

Exactly!

did I get my point across??

Sspot-MaleUsers: "
we wont talk shit about western Halimos. They are humans just like us. They sin just like us. Plus, who cares about their virginity. I am not a virgin either. I will even allow her a second husband. My body count is bigger than hers, she deserves a second or a third obedient husband"
:ohno:

Wabilahi tawfiiq.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Wlhi I never thought of this

western wife with body count : honey I don’t know if you should take all those Percocets they aren’t good for you

Me: amuus naya, I remember when you were on dh1lo exposers your lucky I paid one cent mehr !

her: I’m sorry my king I am going to make you caanjero odkac

:kodaksmiley:

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
@Nostalgia why did you Qashin me. I am encouraging that Somali boyz, to not let our sisterz rot alone as a singel unmarried lady. Marriage will solve our problems. Ask @tima a great supporter of Marriage.

Just because a sister has a past history of zina, doesn't mean she shouldn't be married. Everybody needs a chance, especially those who have repented.

Please change your mind on this subject. Its a very sensitive subject, but I hope I can change your perspective.

For me I would have married a women with package, but only if she has changed. Goes out from the street life, and transforms into a Muslima

Last edited:

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
@Nostalgia why did you Qashin me. I am encouraging that Somali boyz, to not let our sisterz rot alone as a singel unmarried lady. Marriage will solve our problems. Ask @tima a great supporter of Marriage.

Just because a sister has a past history of zina, doesn't mean she shouldn't be married. Everybody needs a chance, especially those who have repented.

Please change your mind on this subject. Its a very sensitive subject, but I hope I can change your perspective.

For me I would have married a women with package, but only if she has changed. Goes out from the street life, and transforms into a Muslima
Hmm...why do you write saqajan stuff then sign it with 'wa bilahi tawfiq'?

Trending