Why you ladies should consider SSpot men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I hope the laughing has subsided. I will outline the benefits of virtual romance with the oh so delicate men of the "SSpot". :trumpsmirk:

Low Maintenance - Simply log in and log out when you please. They won’t question your whereabouts or why you haven’t contacted them. And if your fed up the block button is there at your disposal.

Xalimo Obsessed – Somali girls remain top of mind. They won’t build you a shrine but talking about you is how they spend their precious time. *Romantique*

Concerned – Dropping an A-bomb is triggering (don’t so much as mention an Ajnabi). They won’t commit sanpaku or kill you but expect them to upload headlines of swirling that led to homicide. That is a sign they care about your well-being and genetic purity.

Alpha-Beta-Epsilon – They have the presence of five-star generals in the political section. Flexing boney elbows and pounding their chests like alphas. When it comes to women they have the emotional fragility of betas and are oozing with nervous energy (yummy). They will never demand a solid commitment out of you and are content with never escaping the friend zone like epsilons.

50 K Ballers – If you decide to go down the marriage route, they will pay top dollar for your bride price – in Somali cryptocurrency.

Darling Dads – If time is running out and you’d like to procreate they will willingly offer themselves up. To them it’s zakat to liter the world with prominent foreheads.

What do you find special about the nimaan on here?

tenor.gif

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
:gucciwhat: Imagining marry the love of your life and realizing he’s a qabilisto homophobic supremacists we wiz cucasian sspot user :liberaltears: straight divorce wallahi

u
I hope the laughing has subsided. I will outline the benefits of virtual romance with the oh so delicate men of the "SSpot". :trumpsmirk:

Low Maintenance - Simply log in and log out when you please. They won’t question your whereabouts or why you haven’t contacted them. And if your fed up the block button is there at your disposal.

Xalimo Obsessed – Somali girls remain top of mind. They won’t build you a shrine but talking about you is how they spend their precious time. *Romantique*

Concerned – Dropping an A-bomb is triggering (don’t so much as mention an Ajnabi). They won’t commit sanpaku or kill you but expect them to upload headlines of swirling that led to homicide. That is a sign they care about your well-being and genetic purity.

Alpha-Beta-Epsilon – They have the presence of five-star generals in the political section. Flexing boney elbows and pounding their chests like alphas. When it comes to women they have the emotional fragility of betas and are oozing with nervous energy (yummy). They will never demand a solid commitment out of you and are content with never escaping the friend zone like epsilons.

50 K Ballers – If you decide to go down the marriage route, they will pay top dollar for your bride price – in Somali cryptocurrency.

Darling Dads – If time is running out and you’d like to procreate they will willingly offer themselves up. To them it’s zakat to liter the world with prominent foreheads.

What do you find special about the nimaan on here?

tenor.gif
u write quite well hun. write some valuable shit with ur talent. don't let it go to waste on sspot fantasy virtual dating walaal

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Low maintenance what I go for. Truly. Honesty.

Nene, we're from the old school. We like to keep things light and breezy. :mybusiness:

u

u write quite well hun. write some valuable shit with ur talent. don't let it go to waste on sspot fantasy virtual dating walaal

Thanks sis, it's just for kicks. I'll let you know when I'm ready to drop my "fiyah" mixtape. :mjohreally:War kor ii qaad!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Abaayo our IQ is already borderline retarded, I think it's best we mate with non SSpotter...

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Abaayo our IQ is already borderline retarded, I think it's best we mate with non SSpotter...

:whoa: Hold on sis,

No one said anything about tango dhaar la'aan. :wtf: But it's nice to have options. They are cool with being just friends but if the clock is a quarter to midnight on those fallopian tubes, they are a PM away. You need contingencies. :sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.