Why the hell do VISIBLY full somalis claim to be half Yemeni??

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's generally fobs who say some shit like that because they're obsessed with looking lighter. But the average Somali looks down upon Yemenis lol. No person in their right mind would claim them.
:russ:

It's generally fobs who say some shit like that because they're obsessed with looking lighter. But the average Somali looks down upon Yemenis lol. No person in their right mind would claim them.
:russ:
Does looking down on a whole group of people make you better than them? No. Sit down

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
This really upsets me because being Somali is a beautiful thing. I'm literally half Somali (mom)and half Yemeni (dad; my father is from Ta'izz/Ibb in Northern Yemen) and has never set foot in Somalia, yet I stay reppin my mom's side. Why do some of y'all claim what you're not? Like abaayo , I can see you're 100% Somali. Miss me with that bullshit. You can tell when someone is mixed with Arabian blood. They're straight up lying. Plus I'd rather be full Somali. Wallah being Somali is beautiful.
I’m half Somali too. But I identify myself as Somali. People here think I’m trolling.
I have been around so many somalis in Africa, i have yet to see a full somali claim half yemeni, unless they were actually mixed. I had a neighbor his dad was somali, mom yemeni. But apart from that....ciyaarta iga daa ina abti...No one i know claims yemeni.
:drakekidding:

I have been around so many somalis in Africa, i have yet to see a full somali claim half yemeni, unless they were actually mixed. I had a neighbor his dad was somali, mom yemeni. But apart from that....ciyaarta iga daa ina abti...No one i know claims yemeni.
:drakekidding:
Who would claim Yemeni, they are the cucks of the Arab world :lolbron:

:obama: good little pussycat.
giphy.gif

Does looking down on a whole group of people make you better than them? No. Sit down
لك هدول لسه عم يحكوا. لعما بقلبون شو انون كتير فاضين. لا تردي عليهم. القافلة تسير والكلاب تنبح.

My dad left my mom to bring his wife in from Yemen. I LOVE being Arab but I also wish I could be more Somali. And trust me, I'm from Canada as well and I live in the States now, and so many visible somalis claim to be "half Egyptian" or "half Yemeni." Okay xaalimo
so your dad married a somali women to get the green card, then ditch her to bring his arab wife to canada

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I've had a shit load of ayrabz speak to me in Arabic :bell:I just respond with "Ana bridaani, luuqatal ingleezi" :manny:

This really upsets me because being Somali is a beautiful thing. I'm literally half Somali (mom)and half Yemeni (dad; my father is from Ta'izz/Ibb in Northern Yemen) and has never set foot in Somalia, yet I stay reppin my mom's side. Why do some of y'all claim what you're not? Like abaayo , I can see you're 100% Somali. Miss me with that bullshit. You can tell when someone is mixed with Arabian blood. They're straight up lying. Plus I'd rather be full Somali. Wallah being Somali is beautiful.
Its only the ilma jeberti who are guilty of this us Landers are from Iraq origanally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts