Why the hell do VISIBLY full somalis claim to be half Yemeni??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay if your dad is Yemeni then you should embrace that side too instead of saying you'd rather be full Somali. It sounds just as self hating as Somalis who lie about their etnnicity

I ain't hating it sis you just took it in a different way. I didn't once say I hated being half Arab. Chill

Yeah and when Somalis gossip about you in front of you in af Somali and you fully understand why they’re saying. :russ:

Lol I actually speak perfect Somali. they think they can talk smack right in front of you smh. I'm guessing your father is Lebanese ?

Sorry to say this but you're not Somali. You can only be Somali if you're dad is, and even then it doesn't count if you don't look it. Embrace your Yemen heritage, whatever that is.

My mom is 100% Somali , I look full arab, but I'm tan (mom's complexion) compared to my dad. I speak Somali, I grew up with my Somali side, which makes me Somali culturally and also genetically. I'm not saying I'm full, but genetically I am partly/half Somali. Therefore, I am still Somali since I have a heavy amount of Somali blood.

My mom is 100% Somali , I look full arab, but I'm tan (mom's complexion) compared to my dad. I speak Somali, I grew up with my Somali side, which makes me Somali culturally and also genetically. I'm not saying I'm full, but genetically I am partly/half Somali. Therefore, I am still Somali since I have a heavy amount of Somali blood.
If you say so. Don't expect any others to have the same opinion.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I've never seen his in real life I think once but it's not that common in my personal experience.
Usually landers or darood say this lie tbh

I've never seen his in real life I think once but it's not that common in my personal experience.
Usually landers or darood say this lie tbh

I've met reer xaamar who claim this just because they're light skinned. Which we all know, many somalis are naturally light.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Why do you say you're half somali and Lebanese. You're only Lebanese you're what your father is you're not somali.

Ramen

🌸
My dad left my mom to bring his wife in from Yemen. I LOVE being Arab but I also wish I could be more Somali. And trust me, I'm from Canada as well and I live in the States now, and so many visible somalis claim to be "half Egyptian" or "half Yemeni." Okay xaalimo
aaqash

do you still have contact with your dad? if that happened to me

it would have been war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts