Why support a "United Somalia"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What incentivizes Somalis to blindly support a "United Somalia"? It's either one of two, Either pure emotions, this is growing up learning Somalis are one, and that crap. Or, your qabiil interests and having your qabiil stuck to the union so you blindly support what they do. Both of those reasons don't have logic or even genuine interest for the somali people.

His story proves that nothing good has ever came from being "united". We don't even need to go back and review from 1960 to 1991 or the insanity that happened. Let's fast forward to recent years by a "Pro unity" Government. The spoilers have the proofs, also I'll limit this because the thread can't cover the incompetency that this "unity" governments bring

- Amisom troops were invited by a Somalia government to "restore peace". They have been raping Somali women for food stuff, & getting good money for their 12 years of doing shit all. Brought to you by a Pro "Unity" Somalia Government
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Portion of the somali sea containing oil/gas reservoirs was auctioned off to Kenya by this unity government. The man who led this selling of the Sea to Kenya appeared in future gov positions, which showed Somalis didnt give a f*ck because it was done by a Gov that calls for "unity". The Gov now has sold blocks of oil in this disputed area before the ICJ has come to a conclusion of who has rights(Kenya or Somalia)
. This is just bad diplomacy.
Brought to you by a "Pro unity" Somalia Gov

- 50,000 women maids a year were promised to Saudi Arabia. Part of that deal was the women had to be 21-40 years old(Prime years of beauty), and they had to pay "unity government" $350 dollars. 350×50,000... you do the math
On top of that the Unity Government got paid by Saudi Arabia in this deal. Brought to you by a "Pro unity" Somalia Gov

- When the UN saw that Somalia had a federal government, they loosened the arms embargo. This could've led to modern arms being used to create a national army. Instead, the Pro Unity Government sold weapons to AL fucking Shabab. These weapons were used in Kenyan terror attacks and attacks within Somalia

- Somalia fishing deal with China. The pro unity government without consulting its federal counterparts, or the government. They Sold the Somali fish for a undisclosed amount rumored at 1million a year. The Chinese will vacuum suck that sea dry and destroy the ecology of our largely untouched sea. It has already led to fishermen being shot at by Chinese trawlers off the coast of Puntland

@Juuqbuuqluuq :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you think those governments who are mere puppets placed into power and greased with money could care about the Somali ppl it's pretty clear they don't if they auction off resources for profit allow terrorists and amisom forces to run around the south like hyperactive little children doing as they please with no consequences; Don't get me wrong I despise the puppet governments who have been in power in succession to eachother since 2007 and they work under the guise of unity of Somalia however they are useless since this unity concept just brings them alot of money and they just serve the role of a fake figurehead who is really a mouth piece. And based on these events it's not surprising why Puntland well some ppl form there are fed up they are just being used but they should just distance themselves from the South and not allow them in their land while keeping tabs on security and resources and other things but if things occur regime change should be sponsored and the 4.5 system and puppet governments will be destroyed if an incentive is given i.e money and power while holding those accountable meaning they will be executed for their acts of treason.

I'm all for a unified Somali Weyn but when regime change occurs and traitors are killed and the same with bancoons amisom forces and lobbyists who profit due to our suffering last but not least reconciliation with everyone I.e our fellow Somali bredrin not no sellouts then things can start to occur again for the better and getting our GDP/PPP up.

Last edited:
@Juuqbuuqluuq :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you think those governments who are mere puppets placed into power and greased with money could care about the Somali ppl it's pretty clear they don't if they auction off resources for profit allow terrorists and amisom forces to run around the south like hyperactive little children doing as they please with no consequences; Don't get me wrong I despise the puppet governments who have been in power in succession to eachother since 2007 and they work under the guise of unity of Somalia however they are useless since this unity concept just brings them alot of money and they just serve the role of a fake figurehead who is really a mouth piece. And based on these events it's not surprising why Puntland well some ppl form there are fed up they are just being used but they should just distance themselves from the South and not allow them in their land while keeping tabs on security and resources and other things but if things occur regime change should be sponsored and the 4.5 system and puppet governments will be destroyed if an incentive is given i.e money and power while holding those accountable meaning they will be executed for their acts of treason.

I don't believe they are puppets. Who needs puppets when the overwhelming majority of people of Somalia condone the crimes committed by the Government. The people are allowing the government to commit crimes, and are the enablers of these crimes. By the people I mean, the ones back home, the one in the coffee shop, the one writing the articles and on the social media fanatics

" History proves that nothing good has ever came from being "united" "

:deadmanny:

I should have wrote "united as Somalis "to clarify, I forgot that I'm talking to autistic 68IQ inbread Somalis:gucciwhat: Who other than our autistic somali can take that line out of the Somali context which I was clearly talking about and think it applies in general to all history:francis:

I don't believe they are puppets. Who needs puppets when the overwhelming majority of people of Somalia condone the crimes committed by the Government. The people are allowing the government to commit crimes, and are the enablers of these crimes. By the people I mean, the ones back home, the one in the coffee shop, the one writing the articles and on the social media fanatics

It's pretty easy for a deep state entity to depose and kill someone of their choosing unless you're Syria or Iran or Hezbollah (forces loyal to the previously mentioned countries) Pissrahell have a hard time of dealing with but in Somalia's case it was easy since they took over xamar and got rid of Aideed who was wanted by the C.I.A which meant the fate of Somalia was sealed as puppets could be put in place while keeping the ppl in line and in check i.e make it look like the government/ country is doing fine but its a joke as fargaajo the sell out 2 pence dictator wants power to do as he pleases but is just a C.I.A installed dictator trained in no location other the U.S.A since they had their hands in the pie since 1980's or 1990's depending on your opinion. Plus the eilte in the south sold their country out hence why they control industries i.e monopolizing them and making profits while relying on al shabab some of which are Somalis but they'll do anything for money hence why businesses are opposed to no tax.

Last edited:
It's pretty easy for a deep state entity to depose and kill someone of their choosing unless you're Syria or Iran or Hezbollah (forces loyal to the previously mentioned countries) Pissrahell have a hard time of dealing with but in Somalia's case it was easy since they took over xamar and got rid of Aideed who was wanted by the C.I.A which meant the fate of Somalia was sealed as puppets could be put in place while keeping the ppl in line and in check i.e make it look like the government/ country is doing fine but its a joke as fargaajo the sell out 2 pence dictator wants power to do as he pleases but is just a C.I.A installed dictator trained in no location other the U.S.A since they had their hands in the pie since 1980's or 1990's depending on your opinion. Plus the eilte in the south sold their country out hence why they control industries i.e monopolizing them and making profits while relying on al shabab some of which are Somalis but they'll do anything for money hence why businesses are opposed to no tax.

I don't think it's that deep. Even your second point of the elites, which is somewhat true. But look online, look on somali websites, twitter, forums. What excuse is there with these people who are overwhelmingly supportive of what I listed and way more. Are the CIA, FBI, Elites, involved here as well? Of course not.

I don't think it's that deep. Even your second point of the elites, which is somewhat true. But look online, look on somali websites, twitter, forums. What excuse is there with these people who are overwhelmingly supportive of what I listed and way more. Are the CIA, FBI, Elites, involved here as well? Of course not.

Elaborate this point for me g? And wdym by support for who? And things are pretty deep when the war criminal George H.W Bush/ a U.S war General Wesley Clark exposes the NWO agenda of "getting rid of 7 countries in 5 years starting with Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan then finally Iran. This was started in the early 2000's by the Bush administration who were war loving mad dogs hence why they spend alot on military might and private contractors.

Last edited:
Elaborate this point for me g? And wdym by support for who? And things are pretty deep when the war criminal George H.W Bush/ a U.S war General exposes the NWO agenda of "getting rid of 7 countries in 5 years starting with Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan then finally Iran. This was started in the early 2000's by the Bush administration who were war loving mad dogs hence why they spend alot on military might and private contractors.

My point is simple. Somalis irl and online, overwhelmingly blindly fully support the government. And majority of it is qabyaalad based and group thinking because of qabiil. Any of those examples of disgusting corruption I gave doesn't need a foreign body or undercover operative to make it happen. All it needs is a shit leader and rabid qabiiliste to rally behind him.

@Mercury made a thread of why she doesn't support Somaliland. Her thread was based on lack of infrastructure, roads, and not being able to get her nails done. Mind you this is Somaliland, a unrecognized place that has no access to intl funds. Her post is liked, loved and seen as heroic and she apparently loves Somalis because of this

I make a similar thread of why support a united Somalia. I show this federal government's HUGE blunders. These blunders are beyond lack of building a roads or giving proper health care(2nd world problems). This is destroying the fabric of society by supporting internal terrorism, selling your sea, selling your women folk to Saudi Arabia, selling your fisheries without debate among the gov or federal constituents. People will be like "buh buh he supports united Somalia"

This is why Somaliland and Somalia aren't the same. The people don't even have the same mentality towards what is good governance or even moral governance

DRACO

VIP
We are ethnically Somali but from Somaliland. We don’t follow Djibouti , Kenyan , Ethiopian or Somalian affairs .
upload_2019-4-7_18-21-27.png

Ethnically somali but not a Somalian person

I should have wrote "united as Somalis "to clarify, I forgot that I'm talking to autistic 68IQ inbread Somalis:gucciwhat: Who other than our autistic somali can take that line out of the Somali context which I was clearly talking about and think it applies in general to all history:francis:

Your wrong in every context kkkkkk

Too much calaacal
Go ur own way lol

My point is simple. Somalis irl and online, overwhelmingly blindly fully support the government. And majority of it is qabyaalad based and group thinking because of qabiil. Any of those examples of disgusting corruption I gave doesn't need a foreign body or undercover operative to make it happen. All it needs is a shit leader and rabid qabiiliste to rally behind him.

@Mercury made a thread of why she doesn't support Somaliland. Her thread was based on lack of infrastructure, roads, and not being able to get her nails done. Mind you this is Somaliland, a unrecognized place that has no access to intl funds. Her post is liked, loved and seen as heroic and she apparently loves Somalis because of this

I make a similar thread of why support a united Somalia. I show this federal government's HUGE blunders. These blunders are beyond lack of building a roads or giving proper health care(2nd world problems). This is destroying the fabric of society by supporting internal terrorism, selling your sea, selling your women folk to Saudi Arabia, selling your fisheries without debate among the gov or federal constituents. People will be like "buh buh he supports united Somalia"

This is why Somaliland and Somalia aren't the same. The people don't even have the same mentality towards what is good governance or even moral governance
I can attest to what you said like the ppl blindly following the government who sold out their ppl but not being bothered to educate themselves on what really goes on, and don't call the federal government the government they do absolutely nothing but steal and launder money to their off shore bank accounts while acting like they have power hence why ppl cling onto qabil and keep in their qabil and hold pride in a mere region. Change takes time and violence won't get the people's approval unless the right enemies are targeted.

And link that thread you said you previously made g.

We are ethnically Somali but from Somaliland. We don’t follow Djibouti , Kenyan , Ethiopian or Somalian affairs .
View attachment 70490

Ethnically somali but not a Somalian person

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: only a sillylander (to fight for a dead cause) would post this but it's pretty simple the ones who live in the NFD would rather be apart of Kenya as its safer but they can retain their culture and land as its originally South Jubaland and Ogaden won't be given up without a fight since if the oromo government get the green light they will control that region more harshly and then directly control Northern Somalia as it's clear you're founding roots of you're foriegn trained and funded snm were fighting against the government but having ulterior motives.

At the end of the day it's our land but the British gave it away hence why i depsise them along with you're existence as the ppl don't benefit same with the western backed southern government and since they're backed by them they'll do anything they say for money and what they want e.g keeping you guys from being independent as its clear security and safety and a good world location is all you have. No Somali person with pride would ever allow themselves to be a kenyan or Ethiopian they identify as Somali so they'll fight when the whole of Somalia gets together when regime change happens and the ppl can see the benefit.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: only a sillylander would post this but it's pretty simple the ones who live in the NFD would rather be apart of Kenya as its safer but they can retain their culture and land as its originally South Jubaland and Ogaden won't be given up without a fight since if the oromo government get the green light they will control that region more harshly and then directly control Northern Somalia as it's clear you're founding roots of you're foriegn trained and funded snm were fighting against the government but having ulterior motives.

At the end of the day it's our land but the British gave it away hence why i depsise them along with you're existence as the ppl don't benefit same with the western backed southern government and since they're backed by them they'll do anything they say for money and what they want e.g keeping you guys from being independent as its clear security and safety and a good world location is all you have. No Somali person with pride would ever allow themselves to be a kenyan or Ethiopian they identify as Somali so they'll fight when the whole of Somalia gets together when regime change happens and the ppl can see the benefit.

The bolded part is fabricated and doesnt hold any weight in History. The SNM were fighting and regrouping from their anscetrol land in the hawd. Their funding was solely from the Isaaq community around the world. Ironically you talk about collusion, Siad barre colluded with Mengistu and Signed over Somali Republics rights to the "Ogaden" Somali Galbeed region so he can cripple the SNM. He lost the war, and out of his power hungry struggle to keep the seat forever sealed the fate of Somali Galbeed to be an Ethiopian region. This is real history, penned in books and not the nonsensical ramblings of rabid tribalists

My guy, no one in his right mind will ever want to unite with Somalia. We already saw what a united Somali Republic looked like, there's no need to repeat mistakes looking for a different result

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The SNM were fighting and regrouping from their anscetrol land in the hawd. Their funding was solely from the Isaaq community around the world. Ironically you talk about collusion, Siad barre colluded with Mengistu and Signed over Somali Republics rights to the "Ogaden" Somali Galbeed region so he can cripple the SNM. He lost the war, and out of his power hungry struggle to keep the seat forever sealed the fate of Somali Galbeed to be an Ethiopian region.
Still pretending to be Dhulbahante? @World bal waxaan eego.
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending