Why South Asian, Turkish and Arabic cultures are so barbaric and misogynistic?.

Yeah killing someone because they divorce you is pretty damn backwards. I dunno what's wrong with some cultures. I've also noticed that us Somalis for the most part in most things tend to behave like normal sane people lol.

It started BECAUSE of faraxs wanting to make sure their wives don’t sleep around behind their backs. Don’t try and potray yourselves as innocent in this, y’all play a CENTRAL role
I know people who got fgm personally & it was always the aunties who FORCED them ,instead of blaming the opposite gender all day like low IQ's find ways to stop it! If farax or xalimos introduced it who tf cares ?

Further it's an old pharaonic tradition which most cushetic people still practice! There are many versions of fgm, 1 type is also from the deen & they think they practicing the deen when they stitch the whole genital ! It's pure ignorance.

I know people who got fgm personally & it was always the aunties who FORCED them ,instead of blaming the opposite gender all day like low IQ's find ways to stop it! If farax or xalimos introduced it who tf cares ?

Further it's an old pharaonic tradition which most cushetic people still practice! There are many versions of fgm, 1 type is also from the deen & they think they practicing the deen when they stitch the whole genital ! It's pure ignorance.

@Indeed

Less when 60 years ago a woman who didn't get it done was seen as unmarriagable and a W-word by men of your grandfather-great grandfathers generation. Just because current modern men are against it, doesn't erase 1000s years of men demanding it.

Keypoints:

-FGM ensured that women remained virgins for men. A woman who didn't get it done was regarded as unmarriagable during our grandmothers generation.

-Our nomadic ancestors would go on long trips and raids. They felt that FGM ensured she remained chaste as women feel no pleasure from sex, hence they're much less likely to stray.

Lets use our common sense. Who did FGM benefit? Men. Any article that you read about the FGM will tell you this. Even the elderly will admit this.

FGM has always existed so that men can ensure paternity. Nothing else, nothing less. It was never just pure ignorance, but an actual thing that men felt gave them control over their progeny.

This is the facts. I don't blame current Somali men. Most don't like or agree with it. But you cannot deny our history.

Last edited:
@Indeed

Less when 60 years ago a woman who didn't get it done was seen as unmarriagable and a W-word by men of your grandfather-great grandfathers generation. Just because current modern men are against it, doesn't erase 1000s years of men demanding it.

Keypoints:

-FGM ensured that women remained virgins for men. A woman who didn't get it done was regarded as unmarriagable during our grandmothers generation.

-Our nomadic ancestors would go on long trips and raids. They felt that FGM ensured she remained chaste as women feel no pleasure from sex, hence they're much less likely to stray.

Lets use our common sense. Who did FGM benefit? Men. Any article that you read about the FGM will tell you this. Even the elderly will admit this.

FGM has always existed so that men can ensure paternity. Nothing else, nothing less. It was never just pure ignorance, but an actual thing that men felt gave them control over their progeny.

This is the facts. I don't blame current Somali men. Most don't like or agree with it. But you cannot deny our history.
You missed my point !
They thought they practicing the sunnah by doing the fircooni FGM ,that's where the ignorance comes from.

“There are two types of FGC in Somalia; the one, pharaonic is cultural, and the other, sunna, is religious”. A Somali woman expressed a similar view during an interview: “Before, with infibulation, this was done to control women [sexually]. But, nowadays, with sunni, it is done for religious reasons”.

Even today many still don't know the difference & think FGM overall is halal & sunnah.

Based on data from interviews and focus group discussions with 95 migrants of Somali and Sudanese origin, in this paper, I explore these migrants’ discourses of change and how and why they seem blurred and contradictory. Most participants described the ongoing abandonment of infibulation and uptake of sunna circumcision in terms of civilization, modernization and transition toward a more correct Islam; however, their perceptions of the anatomical extents and religious and cultural meanings of sunna circumcision appeared blurred and contradictory.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
Somali women should be grateful about the freedom they have in the Somali culture, yet you see here in this forum, where Somali ladies keep moaning about us somali men this Somali men that etc.

I know who you are, you know who you are, I won’t say names, but you ladies know who you are.
they exposed themselves by reacting to your comment with a thumbs down

I just wish the feminazis would be honest. you don't think it's cool for your daughter to appear in a bra in front of the whole world and online where it's basically permanent- and this is mysogyny- "hatred of women"?

so if you have a son and he drives too fast in his car or he acts inappropriately and you have a problem- is this hatred of men?

so this is one example of how dishonesty is so embedded in their discourse.

another example is any guy who isn't an emasculated male feminist is allegedly an "incel".

the reality is them and these sjws in general- their ideas are stupid and can't hold up to scrutiny so they obfuscate with all sorts of dishonesty.
For someone who pretends to uphold Islamic values I can't believe you are defending honor killing. In Islam there is no room for forced marriages and barbaric honor killings. The man did two major sins. He did not only kill his wife he also took his own life. There is no room for debate the man would be condemmed by any well learned qadi and mufti.

I thank eebe for sheltering us from such vile and evil practice. Ive heard terrifying stories from my Irani and Pakstani friends.
:jcoleno:

Honor killings are murder and haraam. I'm completely opposed to that. I did not read OP, I scrolled past it and I see this woman is posting herself in her bra. I have no idea what she said as I didn't want to read the text that she had on top of her body.... but this woman obviously is out of line as she has no business posting herself in her underwear. The family might be wrong too but I know for sure this woman lacks sense because she should not post herself in her underwear.

and if anyone wants to come and shout mysogyny or whatever..... I can assure that I myself most certainly don't post myself in my underwear (actually I don't post pictures of myself at all) so I have the same standard for my own self and there is no double standard here.
Well saa na dheh. Saaxiib I was about to do a takfir on you.
:browtf:

World

VIP
Black, Eastern European, South Asian, Middle Eastern, Latino, East Asian and Central Asian cultures are all so barbaric, misogynistic, and hate women. Only 5 % of the world which is the Western world know how to treat women right, every other culture in the world is wrong and disgusting. We must all attend a school and get taught by white men how to treat women.

It really hurts I still remember that xaliimo cheating on me but I had to respect her choice, if a xaliimo wants to be on her own why can't you be?. I don't understand these honor killings shit!
What’s this cuckshit :childplease::childplease: You’re saying it’s ok for women to th0t around? Are you even Muslim?

Black, Eastern European, South Asian, Middle Eastern, Latino, East Asian and Central Asian cultures are all so barbaric, misogynistic, and hate women. Only 5 % of the world which is the Western world know how to treat women right, every other culture in the world is wrong and disgusting. We must all attend a school and get taught by white men how to treat women.
The 5 percent includes Somalis indeed. We have a Somali women in the cabinet in the somaliland government mate. Somali women should be grateful that they have the freedom in our culture, and should be lucky that they don’t get acid attacks etc if something goes wrong.

Somali women are overwhelmingly happy to be Somali, Somali women very very rarely marry out, they marry Somali men. The 1 percent of Somali ladies always complaining about us Somali men, but you have to remember some Somali ladies here in this forum don’t represent Somali women in IRL who are overwhelmingly happy and who never complains.