Why South Asian, Turkish and Arabic cultures are so barbaric and misogynistic?.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I just wish the feminazis would be honest. you don't think it's cool for your daughter to appear in a bra in front of the whole world and online where it's basically permanent- and this is mysogyny- "hatred of women"?

so if you have a son and he drives too fast in his car or he acts inappropriately and you have a problem- is this hatred of men?

so this is one example of how dishonesty is so embedded in their discourse.

another example is any guy who isn't an emasculated male feminist is allegedly an "incel".

the reality is them and these sjws in general- their ideas are stupid and can't hold up to scrutiny so they obfuscate with all sorts of dishonesty.
How is this not misogyny? He literally killed her you idiot

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Honor killings are murder and haraam. I'm completely opposed to that. I did not read OP, I scrolled past it and I see this woman is posting herself in her bra. I have no idea what she said as I didn't want to read the text that she had on top of her body.... but this woman obviously is out of line as she has no business posting herself in her underwear. The family might be wrong too but I know for sure this woman lacks sense because she should not post herself in her underwear.

and if anyone wants to come and shout mysogyny or whatever..... I can assure that I myself most certainly don't post myself in my underwear (actually I don't post pictures of myself at all) so I have the same standard for my own self and there is no double standard here.
Can you stfu about underwear?
Like god damn have some sense and exit a thread when you can’t think rationally.
who gives a shit if she’s even naked in the streets? She was killed. POINT BLANK!

Men show their awrah 24/7 you don’t see us making excuses for gender based violence with such trivial shit.

Like god damn have some sense and exit a thread when you can’t think rationally.
who gives a shit if she’s even naked in the streets? She was killed. POINT BLANK!

Men show their awrah 24/7 you don’t see us making excuses for gender based violence with such trivial shit.

you see look at this all caps... it's just like I said.... you can get angry and screech all you want, I don't think it's cool for people to display themselves in their underwear for the public. you sjws need to calm down. the public is turning against you and constantly throwing a fit instead of having a discussion isn't changing things for your camp.

we'll doing both sexes a favor if we get rid of feminism... can you imagine freaking out because someone on the internet doesn't have your opinion? being a feminist means being angry 24/7. more conservative type women are calmer and happier. feminazis are angry and miserable people. you can be miserable all u want but quit trying to infect the rest of us.

and this btw is exactly why what feminazis think doesn't matter. there is no point in trying to please a woman who will always be angry and screeching. imo the more chill, more attractive more conservative type women are worth four feminazis.

This American lady, bloody hell, calm down, my goodness me, is that how you grew up in your godforsaken country? No manners, no politeness, no charm and professionalism. My lady come on, drink some tea and crumples, that will boost your brain power.

you see look at this all caps... it's just like I said.... you can get angry and screech all you want, I don't think it's cool for people to display themselves in their underwear for the public. you sjws need to calm down. the public is turning against you and constantly throwing a fit instead of having a discussion isn't changing things for your camp.
SO WHAT IF SOMEONE USES CAPS LOCK? Get to the point. You’re talking about a dead lady in a sick way.

You think somali men is the main contributor to FGM? Mate come on, grandmas, aunties, mothers, are the main contributors to Somali girls getting FGM.

You should know how much of a role female relatives ensures their Somali girl to get FGM. Rather than putting blame on Somali men, the lack rights of Somali women are from Somali women especially in FGM case.

Somali women are their own worse enemies.
Ummm last time i checked, it wasn’t women always crying about maintaining virginity and honor

I just wish the feminazis would be honest. you don't think it's cool for your daughter to appear in a bra in front of the whole world and online where it's basically permanent- and this is mysogyny- "hatred of women"?

so if you have a son and he drives too fast in his car or he acts inappropriately and you have a problem- is this hatred of men?

so this is one example of how dishonesty is so embedded in their discourse.

another example is any guy who isn't an emasculated male feminist is allegedly an "incel".

the reality is them and these sjws in general- their ideas are stupid and can't hold up to scrutiny so they obfuscate with all sorts of dishonesty.
How is any of this relevant? Do people just go on random threads and have outbursts here? Is that normal?!

Btw, there was this recent thing where an Egyptian girl blocked a guy and he killed her in public. It was in broad daylight as well.

Bro even the most misogynistic men in this forum are against fgm , thank God they also don't practice it in the diaspora ...
Tbh I’m not against it- in my opinion if someone wants it done they should be able to get it done. I believe it’s better for certain people it serves a purpose. Obviously I don’t support forced fgm because that is cruelty.

Bro even the most misogynistic men in this forum are against fgm , thank God we don't practice it outside of Somalia...
It started BECAUSE of faraxs wanting to make sure their wives don’t sleep around behind their backs. Don’t try and potray yourselves as innocent in this, y’all play a CENTRAL role