Why South Asian, Turkish and Arabic cultures are so barbaric and misogynistic?.

In Turkey, each year at least 600 women are murdered by their husbands/boyfriends and their ex's. There are even websites/platforms and organizations that commemorate their lives like it's a very normal thing, it's so inevitable to the point that hearing that at least two women got killed daily is the norm in Turkey. They tried to stop it but couldn't even lower the rate in which it happens. The whole world knows how barbaric is that of the Arabs, so no need to mention it.

Pakistani/South Asian culture is the worst of all.
Here's a story of a young Paki woman who got her life destroyed and killed just because she filed for a divorce. Back in the day, they used to burn the wives alive with their husband when the husband dies just like Arabs would burry their young daughters alive for being females, imagine being burned alive?. How can divorce can a big issue except for the children? Our xaliimos could get divorced 100 times and still be a pretty good competitive against the unmarried xaliimos in the market. Our faaraxs aren't insecure and take no as an answer in a very manly manner and don't xoog anything, unlike the Turkish and Paki guys who are like ''You either be with me or die''. Like what dude? a no is a no, move on with your life. It really hurts I still remember that xaliimo cheating on me but I had to respect her choice, if a xaliimo wants to be on her own why can't you be?. I don't understand these honor killings shit!

Here's her story:
Screenshot (140).png

Screenshot (142).png

Screenshot (145).png

Screenshot (146).png

Screenshot (143).png

Screenshot (144).png

And the she got killed within a week after those tiktoks!

Screenshot (148).png

I just wish the feminazis would be honest. you don't think it's cool for your daughter to appear in a bra in front of the whole world and online where it's basically permanent- and this is mysogyny- "hatred of women"?

so if you have a son and he drives too fast in his car or he acts inappropriately and you have a problem- is this hatred of men?

so this is one example of how dishonesty is so embedded in their discourse.

another example is any guy who isn't an emasculated male feminist is allegedly an "incel".

the reality is them and these sjws in general- their ideas are stupid and can't hold up to scrutiny so they obfuscate with all sorts of dishonesty.

Somali women should be grateful about the freedom they have in the Somali culture, yet you see here in this forum, where Somali ladies keep moaning about us somali men this Somali men that etc.

I know who you are, you know who you are, I won’t say names, but you ladies know who you are.

Somali women should be grateful about the freedom they have in the Somali culture, yet you see here in this forum, where Somali ladies keep moaning about us somali men this Somali men that etc.

I know who you are, you know who you are, I won’t say names, but you ladies know who you are.

I'm not talking about any ethnicity of women, I'm just saying in general.....

with feminist women they will never stop complaining. even as I type there is a white woman somewhere in Sweden talking about how she's being oppressed by the alleged evil patriarchy in Sweden.

"we don't negotiate with terrorists" is the only way to deal with sjws. they will never stop whining and they will never stop demanding more.

I just wish the feminazis would be honest. you don't think it's cool for your daughter to appear in a bra in front of the whole world and online where it's basically permanent- and this is mysogyny- "hatred of women"?
You can upbring your children as you want but killing them because they didn't turn out as you wanted isn't acceptable in anyway and sound very selfish. You would rather have your daughter as a p*rnstar than kill her, because as long as she's alive there still is a hope that she might repent and become a good Muslim. How many bad people ended up being preachers of good? The Somali singer Habiib is one solid example. You never know what the future has in place for you let alone other people.
so if you have a son and he drives too fast in his car or he acts inappropriately and you have a problem- is this hatred of men?
You can stop him from harming himself but killing him so he doesn't harm himself doesn't make sense and sounds more like something an insecure person who needs to control other people's lives would do.

You can upbring your children as you want but killing them because they didn't turn out as you wanted isn't acceptable in anyway and sound very selfish.

Honor killings are murder and haraam. I'm completely opposed to that. I did not read OP, I scrolled past it and I see this woman is posting herself in her bra. I have no idea what she said as I didn't want to read the text that she had on top of her body.... but this woman obviously is out of line as she has no business posting herself in her underwear. The family might be wrong too but I know for sure this woman lacks sense because she should not post herself in her underwear.

and if anyone wants to come and shout mysogyny or whatever..... I can assure that I myself most certainly don't post myself in my underwear (actually I don't post pictures of myself at all) so I have the same standard for my own self and there is no double standard here.

with feminist women they will never stop complaining. even as I type there is a white woman somewhere in Sweden talking about how she's being oppressed by the alleged evil patriarchy in Sweden.
I'm so anti-feminist, they do no good for women. they only made women more available by telling them that they're like men. They almost killed femininity, you should be thanking the feminists every time you hang out with a girl, it's them who rendered them like that. That's why today you've girls begging men to propose them because they gave their youth and gabarnimo to random boys on the streets.

I believe Somali women should've their own local rights movement. We should be keeping things local. No BLM, No Feminism no nonsense. Somali Lives Matter yes (but unnecessary), Somali women human rights orgs yes. Keep things made in Somalia.

I'm so anti-feminist, they do no good for women. they only made women more available by telling them that they're like men. They almost killed femininity, you should be thanking the feminists every time you hang out with a girl, it's them who rendered them like that. That's why today you've girls begging men to propose them because they gave their youth and gabarnimo to random boys on the streets.

I believe Somali women should've their own local rights movement. We should be keeping things local. No BLM, No Feminism no nonsense. Somali Lives Matter yes (but unnecessary), Somali women human rights orgs yes. Keep things made in Somalia.
You never answered my question.

There’s a saying “those who can’t answer your question, they’re wrong and have no answers”.

What rights they’re missing?
@Angelina could answer that. I've no idea but we, Somalis, aren't 100% perfect. There must be something wrong like the FGM which is a women-to-women thing. You don't necessarily have to see it as anti-men every time you hear women's rights, that could mean stopping women from harming their other fellow women.

@Angelina could answer that. I've no idea but we, Somalis, aren't 100% perfect. There must be something wrong like the FGM which is a women-to-women thing. You don't necessarily have to see it as anti-men every time you hear women's rights, that could mean stopping women from harming their other fellow women.
Oh my days, why are you getting Angelina involved, bloody hell, please don’t.

I'm not against women's rights. I'm against "women's rights" being used as a trojan horse to promote all kinds of indecent filth. many of these "women's rights" people use it to promote all kinds of indecency. so "women's rights" becomes a euphemism for advocating immorality.

for example, I saw a feminist thing promoting onlyfans. so there should be a distinction- if you're promoting actual rights of women such as you're opposing forced marriage, okay.... if you're promoting onlyfans and "sex work" and all kinds of garbage... well there should be a distinction.

I'm all for protecting women's rights, it just needs to be done in a way where the rights are actual Islamic rights. there is no Islamic right for women to sell indecent images of themselves on onlyfans. and this is very serious and affects everyone- I might have a daughter one day. no way do I want this onlyfans stuff to be promoted for example... nor the casual sex or whatever other filth the sjws are promoting at the moment

You think somali men is the main contributor to FGM? Mate come on, grandmas, aunties, mothers, are the main contributors to Somali girls getting FGM.

You should know how much of a role female relatives ensures their Somali girl to get FGM. Rather than putting blame on Somali men, the lack rights of Somali women are from Somali women especially in FGM case.

Somali women are their own worse enemies.

You never answered my question.
I said FGM? and a girl could answer that better than me. We don't have the same experiences so let's not be like the local/native people who say there's no racism against foreigners in our country when they're in no position to experience it or even don't have foreign friends. We can't talk for other people.

Trending

Latest posts