Why Somalia is a horrible place for women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Lord have mercy :farmajoyaab:
I just know your a troll that doesn't know anything about somalia or what he's talking about

That right there proofs you dont know shit about somalia or what ur talking about.

its because usually her tribe is lesser or less laandheere compared to her rapist so they won't be able to get her justice.

Please do me a favour and stop mentioning me.
lol so what if the rapist was langaab? Suddenly every single rapist is landheer and every rape victim is langaab lmfao.

What about in a tuulo where almost everyone is of the same clan, rape doesn’t occur there? You’re stupid and need someone to walk you through everything like some kind of mentally deficient handicap.

lol so what if the rapist was langaab? Suddenly every single rapist is landheer and every rape victim is langaab lmfao.

What about in a tuulo where almost everyone is of the same clan, rape doesn’t occur there? You’re stupid and need someone to walk you through everything like some kind of mentally deficient handicap.
I know a goofy troll when i see one,
even if they are the same tribe which is a rare occasion, the rapist still gets protected by his odayaal and won't face justice or loose a day of his life for a woman.

Where are mad about how rapists get protected by their tribe.
The maskiin girl gets no justice not because there is no one to deliver, but because her rapist is under clan protection!!!!!

that is not true in many cases, and even if it was. Would the girl also not have her own clan to help her deliver justice?

Your literally sitting somewhere writing that :wtfdis:
knowing anyyone who knows about somalia wouldn't talk like that

@Admin qashinkan meesha ka xaaq

Last time i checked the religion doesn't even mention rape let alone speak on it, so I don't know where your going with that.

There is a hadith where Prophet Muhammed (SCW) sentenced a man to death because he raped a woman. Islam speaks on this and I would suggest you to research this more

There is a hadith where Prophet Muhammed (SCW) sentenced a man to death because he raped a woman. Islam speaks on this and I would suggest you to research this more

Ummm..... i'm not sure about, that can you tell me the hadith?
I don't think we can believe that when this whole famous sheikh was asked about rape and he just danced around the topic because he didn't have much to say, knowing the religion never spoke about rape.
And he's not the only one

And when women went to the prophet to report being sexually assaulted he brought down hijab.

Last edited:

Psychologist

Changemaker
Last time i checked the religion doesn't even mention rape let alone speak on it, so I don't know where your going with that.
And those who preserve their chastity
Save with their wives and those whom their right hands possess, for thus they are not blameworthy;
Qur'an 70:29-30
For if a man purchases a slave girl, the purchase contract includes his right to have sex with her.
- Abd ar-Rahman al-Gaziri, al-Fiqh 'ala al-Mazahib al-Arba'a, Dar al-Kutub al-'Elmeyah, 1990, vol. 4, p. 89

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I know a goofy troll when i see one,
even if they are the same tribe which is a rare occasion, the rapist still gets protected by his odayaal and won't face justice or loose a day of his life for a woman.

Your literally sitting somewhere writing that :wtfdis:
knowing anyyone who knows about somalia wouldn't talk like that

@Admin qashinkan meesha ka xaaq
you’re either a child or a grown woman who’s too emotional for her own good. Last reply, you can reply to vent and blow off some steam if you want though. Hopefully your day gets better.

A failed state is a horrible place for women and children, shocker.

Yes I agree, but social attitudes that exiated well before the war makes it worse.

Even pre civil war women weren't getting justice and marrying your rapist was seen as a viable solution crazily enough. The civil war just made it worse.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
It's not simping to have a heart, DOG!

dumarka u naxariiso.
edeb la runta had iyo jeer guuleysata.
ficilku wuu guuleystaa sida guuleystaha.

Yes I agree, but social attitudes that exiated well before the war makes it worse.

Even pre civil war women weren't getting justice and marrying your rapist was seen as a viable solution crazily enough. The civil war just made it worse.
That is the biggest bs I've heard I'm sorry. When Somalia became a failed state thats when rape cases went up dramatically, before that it can be compared to literally every country in the world where women aren't safe. It's sad and I feel for what women have to go through, but making it seem like our country before the war was a place where women marry their rapists is sickening.

I remember stories that I've heard from my elders where rapists were getting murdered or locked up back then, and how times have changed now.

Stop it every single countries have man tht rape woman and somalia is save for womans and alot womans live there without being raped
Stop pushing agenda tht somali isnt save for womans cuz some man do tht rape happens in every countries
And btw just cuz somali woman isnt in politics doesnt they are oppress or soemthing stop with your agenda
Somalia is save for somali womans

Rape, killing and all sort of atrocities against women is happening in Somalia
Women is treated second class citizens in Somalia
You saw Somaliland election no woman in the parliament out of 82 MPs, even local government only 2 at Sool area out of 200 council members
Women are not respected in Somalia sadly.
I Have two daughters, I hate Somali women to be treated like that, they are backbone of Somalia. During the civil war they saved Somali families more than men.
I don’t understand the Somali women who says Somali Hanolaato and love Somalia.
Don’t tell me PS religion and I understand Ayaan Hirsi position because of miss treatment.
Women wake up and look for your right
images.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.