Why Somalia is a horrible place for women

Status
Not open for further replies.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Sadly
their dick should be cut off. fucking sad, why is it also that region tho, its puntland or close to that area. hope she gets justices
read man this is Balad Xaawo Gedo!!!!
But it happens every where in Somalia
You have comprehension problem man
You need to learn how to read.

What a disgusting way to push fake news and your dirty qabyaalad. Doubt you care about women, you just wanted to post this specific video and a target a certain community.

Mozart

You need people like me
Zoom4li’s turnt a serious thread into low iq tribal point scoring because a rape happened in their region

:what:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Imagine all the rape that doesn't make it to the news its probably alot in my opinion back home theres no justice because everytime a rape occurs and make it to the news the rapist tribe will come rushing to his aid to defend him instead of condemning his actions they will help him due to tribe loyalty only time they gonna care is when someone from their own tribe gets raped

Who mentioned qabiil the exact same post you just posted did!!!! This is also not a KNOWN case and it's not a case reported by any media. It's a case from an unknown facebook account, which talks about farmaajo and his political decisions in the template itself and you're vomitting your disgusting qabyaalad all over it. It's also unverified. So it's easy to see what you're trying to do here. Plus you're a troll account, and i know who your main is just from how you write and this crippling cuqdad you suffer from. Real crippling cuqdad, i'd advice you to stop being so obsessive and devoting your life and making many alts to hate on a certain community.

Would have been something if your intentions are honest. Too bad they are not.

I will just say hope this lady gets justice if it's true and she got raped.
You seem to be more upset with the mentioning of a certain qabil rather than with the fact that a woman was raped.

Interesting.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Thought somaliland was peace but wow. As he should be
Yo who the f*ck is this ethiopian. Whos man is this.:reallymaury:

giphy.gif

I'm actually soo tired and exhausted,
thank god for where i live and the rights i have

May god help and make it easier for the women in mad max dome aka somalia
its only god that they have at the end of the day

Women ain't safe anywhere, from Somalia to Japan to UK. Sorry to say this, but its a universal issue. And for a recovering Failed State, well the risk scale quadruples.

Women aint safe in the uk and japan and in non muslim first world countries he said :heh: :snoop:

knowing these countries give women rights and have tight laws on these Neanderthals that keep them humble and straight !!!!!

Knowing if a man tries anything with me all it takes is 1 phone call to throw his whole life away.

When i'm being ungrateful all i do is look at the women in Somalia
thank god for the life and the rights i have

Last edited:
I'm actually soo tired and exhausted,
thank god for where i live and the rights i have

May god help and make it easier for the women in mad max dome aka somalia
its only god that they have at the end of the day
Join the #DiasporaExit movement, we arw looking to form a new small region in Somalia filled solely with us western diaspora. No natives allowed into the city and it will be modeled after Turkish societies.

I personally get 0 joy from interacting with most native Somalis including the ones born in Somalia and came to west in adulthood.

#DiasporaExit

Join the #DiasporaExit movement, we arw looking to form a new small region in Somalia filled solely with us western diaspora. No natives allowed into the city and it will be modeled after Turkish societies.

I personally get 0 joy from interacting with most native Somalis including the ones born in Somalia and came to west in adulthood.

#DiasporaExit

is this even possible ?

Women aint safe in the uk and japan and in non muslim first world countries he said :heh: :snoop:

knowing these countries give women rights and have tight laws on these Neanderthals that keep them humble and straight !!!!!

Knowing if a man tries anything with me all it takes is 1 phone call to throw his whole life away.

When i'm being ungrateful all i do is look at the women in Somalia
thank god for the life and the rights i have
Ha, your from the US by the looks of it, doesn't work like that in the rest of the world. Look at the story of Sarah Everard. In London. United Kingdom Look at Japan Groping epidemic. India Rape Cases. You can have tight laws but issues still occur. India has death penalty for rapist/sexual assault, but does it stop rapists..... No. The world is a horrible place for females, some places more then others.

If it ain't touching, its sexualising. Islamphobic attacks occur more on females then males. The grass ain't greener in the West is it.

Somalia does have a issue, yes. For a country that has recently came out of war, we ain't faring well. But, so does the rest of the world. Some places have NO REASON AT ALL to be the mess they are. Should we clean our backyards before we talk to others, yes, 100%. But to say its only Somalia, then your quite frankly mistaken.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What a disgusting way to push fake news and your dirty qabyaalad. Doubt you care about women, you just wanted to post this specific video and a target a certain community.
Fake news guy hiding anti MX hate with some crocodile tears about women's rights. Im surprised this thinly veiled attack wasnt sent to FKD SECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts