Why Somalia is a horrible place for women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the conviction rate is like 1% for rape in the uk so i dont know why you weirdos are going on about somalia like its a special case. Unless you can prove to me somalia has a lower conviction rate than 1% your arguments are mute.

"In the year to March 2020, just 1.4% of rape cases recorded by police resulted in a suspect being charged (or receiving a summons)." Source: bbc news

This goes back to my point let cadaans take over somali inhabited lands. Remember during colonisation no clan wars. No famines. Girls went to school with boys :ehh:
images.jpeg

Women aint safe in the uk and japan and in non muslim first world countries he said :heh: :snoop:

knowing these countries give women rights and have tight laws on these Neanderthals that keep them humble and straight !!!!!

Knowing if a man tries anything with me all it takes is 1 phone call to throw his whole life away.

When i'm being ungrateful all i do is look at the women in Somalia
thank god for the life and the rights i have
images.jpeg

Join the #DiasporaExit movement, we arw looking to form a new small region in Somalia filled solely with us western diaspora. No natives allowed into the city and it will be modeled after Turkish societies.

I personally get 0 joy from interacting with most native Somalis including the ones born in Somalia and came to west in adulthood.

#DiasporaExit
Tht Will not happen u evil bad person
U cant tell somali ppl tht they cant live i. Their country and their city
Stay in the west and never go back to somalia with your evil bad behaviour
images.jpeg

Stop it every single countries have man tht rape woman and somalia is save for womans and alot womans live there without being raped
Stop pushing agenda tht somali isnt save for womans cuz some man do tht rape happens in every countries
And btw just cuz somali woman isnt in politics doesnt they are oppress or soemthing stop with your agenda
Somalia is save for somali womans

Qashinkan meesha ka xaaq and go back to school to pattern your spellings

Qashinkan meesha ka xaaq and go back to school to pattern your spellings
I dont care your oppinion somalia is save for somali womans get your agenda out here
Rapist in somalia gets killed either by the womans males relitives or the government while in west after goverment put rapist in prison the rapist walk out free after he server his time and i think the rapist Will rape womans again

I dont care your oppinion somalia is save for somali womans get your agenda out here
Rapist in somalia gets killed either by the womans males relitives or the government while in west after goverment put rapist in prison the rapist walk out free after he server his time and i think the rapist Will rape womans again

We were talking about the ones that are being protected by their tribe

Either things are getting worse, or social media is shedding a light on what’s always been happening.

I think its always been like this. Ceeb culture and lack of social media has silenced a lot of women. Even before the war, I can imagine women would hardly come forward like that habayar that was gang raped and beat up by boys in her area in 1986.

haha, religion of peace

You must be gaal/ajnabi mocking our religion...what are u doin on a Somali site??..in my short time observing this place I've noticed a pattern in some topics lately those that bash our dhaqan n deen have hidden agenda and are bad faith actors...

Psychologist

Changemaker
You must be gaal/ajnabi mocking our religion...what are u doin on a Somali site??..in my short time observing this place I've noticed a pattern in some topics lately those that bash our dhaqan n deen have hidden agenda and are bad faith actors...
lol im gaal, im still somali, cool ig, what agenda?

Back to the topic..Somalia is gradually recovering from 30 years of civil war and lawlessness and all the institutions and laws that meant to protect women and girls are not established...we have a long way to go but eventually I believe we'll get there...also we need to get rid of the tribalist system that protects rapists and murderers.

Somali women back home are more independent and have greater freedom then those women living in many other muslim countries such as gulf region..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending