Why Somalia is a horrible place for women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, your from the US by the looks of it, doesn't work like that in the rest of the world. Look at the story of Sarah Everard. In London. United Kingdom Look at Japan Groping epidemic. India Rape Cases. You can have tight laws but issues still occur. India has death penalty for rapist/sexual assault, but does it stop rapists..... No. The world is a horrible place for females, some places more then others.

If it ain't touching, its sexualising. Islamphobic attacks occur more on females then males. The grass ain't greener in the West is it.

Somalia does have a issue, yes. For a country that has recently came out of war, we ain't faring well. But, so does the rest of the world. Some places have NO REASON AT ALL to be the mess they are. Should we clean our backyards before we talk to others, yes, 100%. But to say its only Somalia, then your quite frankly mistaken.

I ain't gonn read all of that barre and please call this nonsense a day, which is first world countries dont give justice to us or prevent rape and abuse and why is india here please a country where a cow is at higher state then a human :ayaanswag:

And i was born in the uk I know how it is over there so please stop the show, the whole country shames and names rapist and pedos they even take the law in their own hands when they dont even need to.

look at Kadian Nelson the whole country pulled up to his moms house because of anger when the police already had him custody.

After all what i'm saying to you which you already know is, even if we get assaulted in a rare case we get justice by 1 call away.
What do the masaakin women in somalia get? the rapist is protected by qabil and the girl is named and shamed for not being a virgin no more come on now

Last edited:
I ain't gonn read all of that barre and please call this nonsense a day, which is first world countries dont give justice to us or prevent rape and abuse and why is india here please a country where a cow is at higher state then a human :ayaanswag:

And i was born and raised in the uk I know how it is over there so please stop the show, the whole country shames and names rapist and pedos they even take the law in their own hands when they dont even need to.

look at Kadian Nelson the whole country pulled up at his moms house because of anger when the police already had him custody.

After all what i'm saying to you which you already know is, even if we get assaulted in a rare case we get justice by 1 call away.
What do the masaakin women in somalia get? the rapist is protected by qabil and the girl is named and shamed for not being a virgin no more come on now
"
  • Approximately 85,000 women and 12,000 men (aged 16 - 59) experience rape, attempted rape or sexual assault by penetration in England and Wales alone every year; that's roughly 11 of the most serious sexual offences (of adults alone) every hour." how many of them have gotten justice do you think?

"
  • Approximately 85,000 women and 12,000 men (aged 16 - 59) experience rape, attempted rape or sexual assault by penetration in England and Wales alone every year; that's roughly 11 of the most serious sexual offences (of adults alone) every hour." how many of them have gotten justice do you think?

Are you isis why do you have that as a dp

And listen i never said nobody literally nobody gets raped in the west, what i said is we get justice by placing a single phone call.
And that phone call is a rapists biggest fear because it will destroy his whole life for good

That's not the case in somalia is it

And i was born in the uk I know how it is over there so please stop the show, the whole country shames and names rapist and pedos they even take the law in their own hands when they dont even need to.

look at Kadian Nelson the whole country pulled up to his moms house because of anger when the police already had him custody.

You seriously used the case of Kadian Nelson. Oh my. The police wouldn't have done anything hadn't The Shade Borough ignited the people on Social Media. And the vigilante got to him BEFORE the police. I don't know what your agenda is, but there is a issue, and it ain't rare around the world. In fact, it is more common then you think.

You seriously used the case of Kadian Nelson. Oh my. The police wouldn't have done anything hadn't The Shade Borough ignited the people on Social Media. And the vigilante got to him BEFORE the police. I don't know what your agenda is, but there is a issue, and it ain't rare around the world. In fact, it is more common then you think.

:deadrose::deadrose:

Nah but are you being for real now :heh: ???
He went from saying no where is safe for women, not even first world countries to police don't do anything:snoop:

:deadrose::deadrose:

Nah but are you being for real now :heh: ???
He went from saying no where is safe for women, not even first world countries to police don't do anything:snoop:
:ayaanswag:Police won't do anything = Not being safe as a potential sexual assaulter is out on the loose. If you did it once, there is a high chance that it will occur again

Its up to you, but the stats supports this. Or is it a case of you want to be a victim whenever it fits your narrative. As if #MeToo never started in the West. Somalia does have a issue, but so does the rest of the world, and yet you keep shifting the goalpost.

I never said nobody gets raped in the west, what i said is we get justice by placing a single phone call.

That's not the case in mad max dome is it? aka somalia
Single phone call, oh how easy and nice that would have been. But whatever happens afterwards is what matters, you can kiss the inside of a cell and be out just before breakfast.

It may not be a phone call in Somalia, but surprisingly, there isn't a phone call for anything in Somalia. Robbery, up to you, Murder, up to you/family. Yes we DO HAVE A ISSUE, nobody is denying that. But the first world, with the magical phone call, has a damn pandemic itself. I don't understand what part of that statement your disagreeing with.

:ayaanswag:Police won't do anything = Not being safe as a potential sexual assaulter is out on the loose. If you did it once, there is a high chance that it will occur again

Its up to you, but the stats supports this. Or is it a case of you want to be a victim whenever it fits your narrative. As if #MeToo never started in the West. Somalia does have a issue, but so does the rest of the world, and yet you keep shifting the goalpost.

You don't get anything dude and i can't keep arguing with you.

Nobody said rape doesn't happen in the west, but we get justice by placing a single phone call
and no one defends a rapist in the west.

Somalia and third world countries on the other hand are the complete opposite of what i just said.

Single phone call, oh how easy and nice that would have been. But whatever happens afterwards is what matters, you can kiss the inside of a cell and be out just before breakfast.

It may not be a phone call in Somalia, but surprisingly, there isn't a phone call for anything in Somalia. Robbery, up to you, Murder, up to you/family. Yes we DO HAVE A ISSUE, nobody is denying that. But the first world, with the magical phone call, has a damn pandemic itself. I don't understand what part of that statement your disagreeing with.

Your clearly a troll
Please stop mentioning me and goof around somewhere else

You don't get anything my friend and i can't keep arguing with you.

Nobody said rape doesn't happen in the west, but we get justice by placing a single phone call
and no one defends a rapist in the west.

Somalia and third world countries on the other hand are the complete opposite of what i just said.
Women ain't safe anywhere, from Somalia to Japan to UK. Sorry to say this, but its a universal issue. And for a recovering Failed State, well the risk scale quadruples.
So what point of this statement did you disagree with?

What is there to celebrate about Aaliyah. Her death as a non-Muslim of course is tragic.

But what exactly did she do that is worth celebrating?

I am fed up with this culture of people admiring celebrities. Lindsay Lohan. Jay-Z. Aaliyah is in the same category.

What we need is a culture of people looking at figures who truly have something to admire. King Faisal. Malcolm X. Keiko Fujimori.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Women aint safe in the uk and japan and in non muslim first world countries he said :heh: :snoop:

knowing these countries give women rights and have tight laws on these Neanderthals that keep them humble and straight !!!!!

Knowing if a man tries anything with me all it takes is 1 phone call to throw his whole life away.

When i'm being ungrateful all i do is look at the women in Somalia
thank god for the life and the rights i have
he means that women still get raped in these countries despite the fact that the rapists have so much to lose. You're not guaranteed safety in even the safest country let alone a lawless state is what he means. You twisted what he said to make it seem like he's saying Somalia and these countries are on the same level.

Also, rapists and sex offenders get away with crimes in broad daylight in japan if you haven't noticed. In fact there's a whole epidemic there where schoolgirls are specifically targeted in trains, so Japan wouldn't be your best example. Still not as bad as Somalia but not exactly what I'd consider a safe haven for women.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
:what1: aren't those two things related? I don't know how he went from one to another when he stayed on the same point lol wtf. No where is safe for women because even the most developed countries have police who don't do anything. That seems like a single thesis to me, idk what you're talking about lmao :heh:

I mean... would you debate someone whose username is BeyonceFan03... UsherFan98??

I believe all people should reach a consensus on not debating people with r@b usernames.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most of Somalia is empty. Whole towns which once had thousands have only a few hundred left.

We can basically take over any town with enough funds and diaspora support. It won't be easy but its feasible.

This is my eventual dream.
you'd need an incentive for many people to join. This can't be done alone, it can't even be done in a group. You'd need at least a couple hundred people to even commence the project and then a few thousand more people to get it rolling. I feel like it can be doable under the correct circumstances ngl.

Psychologist

Changemaker
Most of Somalia is empty. Whole towns which once had thousands have only a few hundred left.

We can basically take over any town with enough funds and diaspora support. It won't be easy but its feasible.

This is my eventual dream.
do you know where those towns are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts