Why Somalia is a horrible place for women

Status
Not open for further replies.
he means that women still get raped in these countries despite the fact that the rapists have so much to lose. You're not guaranteed safety in even the safest country let alone a lawless state is what he means. You twisted what he said to make it seem like he's saying Somalia and these countries are on the same level.

Also, rapists and sex offenders get away with crimes in broad daylight in japan if you haven't noticed. In fact there's a whole epidemic there where schoolgirls are specifically targeted in trains, so Japan wouldn't be your best example. Still not as bad as Somalia but not exactly what I'd consider a safe haven for women.

This man hijacked the thread which was about somalia and how it aint safe for women and how rapists get protection by tribe.

Its stupid to say there is a country that rape doesn't happen, but what differences is if the girl gets justice and has rights.

And somalia or a third world country is not countries where a rape victim has rights, matter of fact its not a place where a woman has rights in general.

End of convo

he means that women still get raped in these countries despite the fact that the rapists have so much to lose. You're not guaranteed safety in even the safest country let alone a lawless state is what he means. You twisted what he said to make it seem like he's saying Somalia and these countries are on the same level.

Also, rapists and sex offenders get away with crimes in broad daylight in japan if you haven't noticed. In fact there's a whole epidemic there where schoolgirls are specifically targeted in trains, so Japan wouldn't be your best example. Still not as bad as Somalia but not exactly what I'd consider a safe haven for women.
Thank you. This is what I mean, the west ain't no Jannah. Japan, Japan with 99% conviction rate, drops nearly 50% of cases that involves Sexual Nature. This is a first world nation, with a robust court system. What makes people think Somalia could change that, a nation that became a proper functioning government 11 years ago. The court system is even younger too.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
do you know where those towns are?
shouldn't be hard to find using satellites. But most of those towns probably have 0 infrastructure. At best they'd have aqals and jiingaad houses with the concrete houses on the better end. The electricity would be minimal and there'd be no plumbing, you'd have to siphon water out of a tank (this is still done in the outskirts of big cities too).

You'd need millions and a huge amount of manpower to get the town to at least meet the standards of a rural town in the us or something.

Psychologist

Changemaker
you'd need an incentive for many people to join. This can't be done alone, it can't even be done in a group. You'd need at least a couple hundred people to even commence the project and then a few thousand more people to get it rolling. I feel like it can be doable under the correct circumstances ngl.
how much do you think will be enough to spend on it?

:what1: aren't those two things related? I don't know how he went from one to another when he stayed on the same point lol wtf. No where is safe for women because even the most developed countries have police who don't do anything. That seems like a single thesis to me, idk what you're talking about lmao

Why do people with a combined 1 brain cell have the most to say

Psychologist

Changemaker
shouldn't be hard to find using satellites. But most of those towns probably have 0 infrastructure. At best they'd have aqals and jiingaad houses with the concrete houses on the better end. The electricity would be minimal and there'd be no plumbing, you'd have to siphon water out of a tank (this is still done in the outskirts of big cities too).

You'd need millions and a huge amount of manpower to get the town to at least meet the standards of a rural town in the us or something.
i see, thanks for the info.

What is there to celebrate about Aaliyah. Her death as a non-Muslim of course is tragic.

But what exactly did she do that is worth celebrating?

I am fed up with this culture of people admiring celebrities. Lindsay Lohan. Jay-Z. Aaliyah is in the same category.

What we need is a culture of people looking at figures who truly have something to admire. King Faisal. Malcolm X. Keiko Fujimori.

Who is celebrating
and what is this person talking about??

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This man hijacked the thread which was about somalia and how it aint safe for women and how rapists get protection by tribe.

Its stupid to say there is a country that rape doesn't happen, but what differences is if the girl gets justice and has rights.

And somalia or a third world country is not countries where a rape victim has rights, matter of fact its not a place where a woman has rights in general.

End of convo
I didn't say it was, but I don't know why you're acting so surprised lol. I could easily get away with murder in Somalia let alone rape lol. There is no police and no one to uphold the law.

Violent crime (including sexual assault) are a product of lawlessness, poverty, no education and no real government. It's not that Somalia specifically has a rape problem, Somalia has an everything problem. I'm sure if Somalia had half the things UK had that would go down significantly.

The girl won't get justice and doesn't have rights simply because there is NO ONE to deliver justice or to ensure her rights are maintained.

All you did was say the obvious, if you meant to just vent with your post you should have just said that and maybe no one would have argued with you.

I didn't say it was, but I don't know why you're acting so surprised lol. I could easily get away with murder in Somalia let alone rape lol. There is no police and no one to uphold the law.

Violent crime (including sexual assault) are a product of lawlessness, poverty, no education and no real government. It's not that Somalia specifically has a rape problem, Somalia has an everything problem. I'm sure if Somalia had half the things UK had that would go down significantly.

The girl won't get justice and doesn't have rights simply because there is NO ONE to deliver justice or to ensure her rights are maintained.

All you did was say the obvious, if you meant to just vent with your post you should have just said that and maybe no one would have argued with you.

Where are mad about how they get protected by their tribe.
The maskiin girl gets no justice not because there is no one to deliver, but because her rapist is under clan protection!!!!!

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Where are mad about how they get protected by their tribe.
The maskiin girl gets no justice not because there is no one to deliver, but because her rapist is under clan protection!!!!!
that is not true in many cases, and even if it was. Would the girl also not have her own clan to help her deliver justice?

There was literally a survey in Somalia which mentioned that women would go to their clan elders first when ever they were Sexually assualted, religious scholars next then cops the least. Often times it's also these clan elders who are the ones helping her the most.

So if there was a semblance of order in Somalia then it'd be that.

Finally, the only reason clans have so much power that they'd be able to protect criminals is because there is no government to prevent it. Do you think clans would hold any power in a semi developed country? So even in that case the root problem is still the same, lawlessness.

that is not true in many cases
Lord have mercy :farmajoyaab:
I just know your a troll that doesn't know anything about somalia or what he's talking about

Would the girl also not have her own clan to help her deliver justice?
That right there proofs you dont know shit about somalia or what ur talking about.

its because usually her tribe is lesser or less laandheere compared to her rapist so they won't be able to get her justice.

Please do me a favour and stop mentioning me.

Last edited:
Until the culture in Somalia changes and we do exactly as our religion says we will stop having problems with rape and injustice towards our women. As we develop we need to highlight this issue among other pressing matters. Inshallah somalia will deliver justice to everyone one day.

Until the culture in Somalia changes and we do exactly as our religion says we will stop having problems with rape and injustice towards our women. As we develop we need to highlight this issue among other pressing matters. Inshallah somalia will deliver justice to everyone one day.

Last time i checked the religion doesn't even mention rape let alone speak on it, so I don't know where your going with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending