Why Somalia is a horrible place for women

Status
Not open for further replies.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Rape, killing and all sort of atrocities against women is happening in Somalia
Women is treated second class citizens in Somalia
You saw Somaliland election no woman in the parliament out of 82 MPs, even local government only 2 at Sool area out of 200 council members
Women are not respected in Somalia sadly.
I Have two daughters, I hate Somali women to be treated like that, they are backbone of Somalia. During the civil war they saved Somali families more than men.
I don’t understand the Somali women who says Somali Hanolaato and love Somalia.
Don’t tell me PS religion and I understand Ayaan Hirsi position because of miss treatment.
Women wake up and look for your right

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
You saw Somaliland election no woman in the parliament out of 82 MPs, even local government only 2 at Sool area out of 200 council members
Have two daughters, I hate Somali women to be treated like , they are backbone of Somalia. During the civil war they saved Somali families more than men.
I don’t understand Somali women who says Somali Hanolaato and love Somalia.
Don’t tell me PS religion and I understand Ayaan Hirsi position because of miss treatment.
No shit, Failed state is bad for everyone especially children and woman even the so-called democratic SL ain't safe for women

Psychologist

Changemaker
Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.
Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4447

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.
Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4448

AbuDawud said: From here I remembered this tradition from Mu'ammil and Musa: Beware! No man should lie with another man, no woman should lie with another woman except with one's child or father. He also mentioned a third which I have forgotten...
Sunan Abu Dawud 11:2169

We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds. And his people gave no answer but this: they said, "Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who legged behind. And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): Then see what was the end of those who indulged in sin and crime!
Quran 7:80-83
boutta go trigger the entire lgbtq with this one :salute:
there haha

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I Have two daughters, I hate Somali women to be treated like that, they are backbone of Somalia. During the civil war they saved Somali families more than men.
This goes back to my point let cadaans take over somali inhabited lands. Remember during colonisation no clan wars. No famines. Girls went to school with boys :ehh:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somalia has high toxic masculinity
I was gonna say high lawlessness, anarchy, mental illnesses, poverty, famine and a generation born under violence but yeah. Somalia's biggest problem is toxic masculinity. Women and children are getting killed and raped because of toxic masculinity lol.

ffs this is what we get when people think they can translate western culture over to Somalia. In the west the worst problem you have to deal with is daily microagressions and "toxic masculinity" and then to bring that over and say it's the same in Somalia shows how close minded and ignorant you are.

Somalia would be extremely lucky to reach a point where they only have to worry about toxic masculinity. There's toxic masculinity in other countries but do you see them chopping up 11 year old girls?

Psychologist

Changemaker
their dick should be cut off. fucking sad, why is it also that region tho, its puntland or close to that area. hope she gets justices

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.
Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4447

Narated By Abdullah ibn Abbas : If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, he will be stoned to death.
Sunan Abu Dawud 38:4448

AbuDawud said: From here I remembered this tradition from Mu'ammil and Musa: Beware! No man should lie with another man, no woman should lie with another woman except with one's child or father. He also mentioned a third which I have forgotten...
Sunan Abu Dawud 11:2169

We also (sent) Lut: He said to his people: "Do ye commit lewdness such as no people in creation (ever) committed before you? For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women : ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds. And his people gave no answer but this: they said, "Drive them out of your city: these are indeed men who want to be clean and pure!" But we saved him and his family, except his wife: she was of those who legged behind. And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone): Then see what was the end of those who indulged in sin and crime!
Quran 7:80-83

there haha
So merciful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending