Status
Not open for further replies.
somali atheists
step number one, become an atheist.
step number two, put on ur war gloves and wage a full war on Islam and Arabs. :mahubowtf: who is asking u why u became an atheist? na dhaafa, let us be the low IQ muslim somalis. Go invent something ur newly discovered genius IQ.:camby:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Who is ready to kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka`b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka`b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him. Sahih al-Bukhari: Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 270

In the Sunnah, Abu Dawood (2683) narrated that Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas said: “On the Day of the Conquest of Makkah, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) granted safety to the people except for four men and two women, and he named them, and Ibn Abi Sarh… As for Ibn Abi Sarh, he hid with ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan, and when the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) called the people to give their allegiance to him, he brought him to stand before the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said, “O Prophet of Allaah, accept the allegiance of ‘Abd-Allaah.” He raised his head and looked at him three times, refusing him, then he accepted his allegiance after the third time. Then he turned to his companions and said: “Was there not among you any smart man who could have got up and killed this person when he saw me refusing to give him my hand and accept his allegiance?” They said, “We do not know what is in your heart, O Messenger of Allaah. Why did you not gesture to us with your eyes?” He said, “It is not befitting for a Prophet to betray a person with a gesture of his eyes.” (Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 2334)

This clearly indicates that in a case such as this apostate who had insulted the Prophet (saw), it is not obligatory to accept his repentance, rather it is permissible to kill him even if he comes repentant. ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Sa’d was one of those who used to write down the Revelation, then he apostatized and claimed that he used to add whatever he wanted to the Revelation. This was a lie and a fabrication against the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and it was a kind of insult. Then he became Muslim again and was a good Muslim, may Allaah be pleased with him. Al-Saarim 115.

Lastly the hadith of what happened to Asma Bint Marwan
Ibn 'Abbas said that a woman from Khatma satirised the Prophet and the Prophet said, "Who will deal with her for me?" A man from her people said, "I will, Messenger of Allah." The man got up and went and killed her. He told the Prophet who said, "Two goats will not lock horns over me." (Muhammad Messenger of Allah (Ash-Shifa of Qadi 'Iyad), Qadi 'Iyad Musa al-Yahsubi, translated by Aisha Abdarrahman Bewley [Madinah Press, Inverness, Scotland, U.K. 1991; third reprint, paperback], pp. 378-379
it seems you have studied a lot about Islam. can you source many wrong doings that were carried out by Muhammad or his sahabah. things like killing innocent peole, slavery, looting etc....

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Islam is not the way of life, just because some desert pedos made up a book and ordered people to act on it or die doesn't mean it is a way of life. If it is a way of life it should come natural to me, my moral compass is not in line with the barbarism of Islam whatsoever.

Ever asked yourself why societies that follow 'man made laws' (secularism) are more prosperous than those who try to live by the myths of 7th century desert pedos?

It's a shame our people can't think for themselves and instead let arab imperialists tell them how to live, what to wear, what to eat, how to eat, and even what they should name their kids.

This nigga. You said

"Ever asked yourself why societies that follow 'man made laws' (secularism) are more prosperous than those who try to live by the myths of 7th century desert "

Wallahi that's the most illogical 1 dimensional point I've ever read:gucciwhat:. You'd be booty clapping and making adaan in the golden era of Islam just because they were winning. You and many others on this site are simply circumstancial gaalo :mjlaugh:

xisaabiye

I know all there is to know about Islam, it doesn't make any logical sense whatsoever, it is a one way street, either submit to it or burn in hell for eternity, it is like a dictator trying to get his way by threats. Also mo said he ordered to fight all non believers until they say there is no god except allah. So you see in Islam it's really become muslim or have war continuously waged against you.

Billions of people both in past and present don't follow Islam or understand arabic you got to be pretty damn evil to torture that many people for the crime of not following a dogma they don't know anything about.

A hindu, christian, buddhist or jew probably has his/hers faith just as strong as yours and everyone thinks the exact same as you, they are on the truth and everyone else is wrong.

You claim to know " everything" about Islam as you said, then you proceed to make such an ignoramus statement about people going to hell because they don't understand arabic. You clearly have never studied or cared to learn about aqeedah if this is what you think. Don't claim to know what you don't, you make an absolute fool of yourself.

The persons who came between two messages, example being the time between Nabi Isa alayhi salam & Nabiyuna Muhammad salawaatullahi alay, when one was corrupted(bible) & another wasn't revealed, and also people who haven't received the message, like those living in remote areas, or they have received it but in a corrupted, perturbed form; will face judgement with Allah accordingly and thus will enter heaven or hell. Alhamdulilah no being will be wronged in the least.

So you see your arguments are frail and you claiming to know everything about Islam is laughable.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Atheists all are obsessed with religion. Are you an atheist missionary seeking to convert us to a gay atheist?

xisaabiye

Atheists all are obsessed with religion. Are you an atheist missionary seeking to convert us to a gay atheist?

They say religion is a waste of time then they spend their entire "free" existence debating religion :jaynerd: Like you're free from us now, go fok a goat for all I care:heh:

AlphaSomali

Were set
This nigga. You said

"Ever asked yourself why societies that follow 'man made laws' (secularism) are more prosperous than those who try to live by the myths of 7th century desert "

Wallahi that's the most illogical 1 dimensional point I've ever read:gucciwhat:. You'd be booty clapping and making adaan in the golden era of Islam just because they were winning. You and many others on this site are simply circumstancial gaalo :mjlaugh:
Did you know the Arab/Muslims had one of the longest lasting empires.

Most secular rule is only taking peaceful parts of religion, What happens to a man who only knows how to kill, death in prison.

xisaabiye

Did you know the Arab/Muslims had one of the longest lasting empires.

Most secular rule is only taking peaceful parts of religion, What happens to a man who only knows how to kill, death in prison.

Why write Arabs/Muslims? Majority of Muslims are not Arabs and a large number of Arabs are not Muslim

Also the Islamic empires were not in Arab rule since around the 3rd century AH. You guys like to conflate bullshit with facts to fit your narrative. That shit won't fly with me:ufdup:

AlphaSomali

Were set
Why write Arabs/Muslims? Majority of Muslims are not Arabs and a large number of Arabs are not Muslim

Also the Islamic empires were not in Arab rule since around the 3rd century AH. You guys like to conflate bullshit with facts to fit your narrative. That shit won't fly with me:ufdup:
in the 7th, 8th and 9th centuries the Arabs were the Majority. 60% of muslims are ajami in the world right now, but I was trying to in the Prophet's time and 300 years after.

The largest Caliphate was the Ummyads, the best khalif of after the sahabah was Umar ibn Abdul Aziz.

The best of Men were Arab

The divine of books is in Arabic.

AlphaSomali

Were set

After 300 years
was the Seljuq Turks and Ayyubids
thats wrong
The Abbasids are still ruling.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don't agree with this guy but innocent people were enslaved or killed by the command of Muhammad according to some reliable Hadith. That's something that should be looked into.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I don't agree with this guy but innocent people were enslaved or killed by the command of Muhammad according to some reliable Hadith. That's something that should be looked into.
You should look into his claim to prophethood and the Quran's claim that it's the word of god. Amazingly to this date there is no proof he was a prophet, that the Quran is the word of Allah or that the god described in the Quran even exists. You should ask yourself why a god that created an entire universe needs constant praise from you and will throw you into a fire if you don't give it.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

Who wrote the Quran? Serious question :damnmusic: :cosbyhmm:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They say religion is a waste of time then they spend their entire "free" existence debating religion :jaynerd: Like you're free from us now, go fok a goat for all I care:heh:
You are comical. I'm shocked at your stupidity and group think. Leaving that pile of poop doesn't mean you can't question others still swimming in it. I'm especially pissed at people who brag about having "faith". They literally are proud of believing something for no reason. Simply question: how do you know Muhammad was a prophet? You can't answer that without talking about other unverifiable stories.

You are comical. I'm shocked at your stupidity and group think. Leaving that pile of poop doesn't mean you can't question others still swimming in it. I'm especially pissed at people who brag about having "faith". They literally are proud of believing something for no reason. Simply question: how do you know Muhammad was a prophet? You can't answer that without talking about other unverifiable stories.

For no reason? Nahhh

You are trying to tell me the entire universe came from nothing? That's literally what the atheist is trying to tell us.

This type of thinking is a far bigger leap of faith imo.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
For no reason? Nahhh

You are trying to tell me the entire universe came from nothing? That's literally what the atheist is trying to tell us.

This type of thinking is a far bigger leap of faith imo.
No you dog. I didn't say anything about the universe. I'm talking about the basis for your belief. You believe what you're told not because it makes sense, but because you're scared of thinking. I believe in science. I believe in it because I can critically think about it and prove it. I don't believe in something that isn't logical and easily proven. There's a ton of scientific evidence about the universe and how it was formed. Throughtout the evidence there's no sign of the god described in the Quran.

Yup all that technology and the highest countries for suicide.

Take of your foggy glasses and think for a bit nayaa. Do you really think the arab and Muslim countries really have valid statistics of suicides?
Doqon ba tahay nayaa for not being objective when you know they wont be honest about cause of death

Take of your foggy glasses and think for a bit nayaa. Do you really think the arab and Muslim countries really have valid statistics of suicides?
Doqon ba tahay nayaa for not being objective when you know they wont be honest about cause of death
Does the Arab countries suicide rate change anything ? Does it eliminate the other countries rate ?

xisaabiye

Who said the stories are unverifiable? You're a funny guy to make that claim, you have no idea about isnaad & silsilaat. The quran & hadith were wide spread through unbroken chains of narration.Within these narrations there is no discrepancies yet different narrators living in different regions at different times. Many of these hadith explicitly describe the miracles of the prophet alayhi salaam, which are undeniable due to the rigorous chains of narration all agreeing with one another. This is what happens when you pseudo "thinkers" talk a lot of shit without studying at all. My belief is firm & unshakable because I questioned & found answers in my deen after thorough studying. Nobody compelled me to do this, but I did it for my own contentment.

You lot are the biggest ignoramuses. If you leave the religion, go ahead. But don't come here making outlandish claims without properly studying the deen or you'll be called out and put in your place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts