Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
He's addressing the real problem of mass cuckery and stupidity masked as "religion". There's nothing spiritual about it. It's an arab imperialism project and the animals in Somalia ate it up with a spoon.

So what full course meal did your massah serve you when he brought you across the Atlantic or Mediterranean :pachah1:. I'm sure you've been cucked into thinking you're free of religion, when in fact atheism is a religion for its own:icon lol:

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
It is a foreign arab imperialism that controls even the tiniest details of your life. Why should I walk in the bathroom with my left foot, what difference does it make? Are the jinns gonna eat me in there regardless of what foot I walk in? I am gonna burn in hell for eternity for not kissing the floor 5 times a day? Why is the so called word of god only understandable to a very tiny segment of the earth's population? What of the people who lived before Islam or even before the printing press? lol Sometimes statistics are right when they say Somalis have low IQ because they are far more into Islam than others and believe this nonsense superstition. Not to mention all the barbarism that is evident in it such as stoning for adulterers, killing gays, cutting hands off thieves, killing apostates, etc.
Islam is the way of life. what about an atheist who believes in nothing? Allah has sent a messenger to every civilization. and Christianity why believe worship the "Son" of God but not actually God himself? in Islam, Nobody values more than the other from poor to rich to black to white to ugly to good looking. Nor do you worship Allah's messengers, like the last messenger of Allah prophet Muhammad (SCW). Arabs happen to have the last messenger of Allah doesn't mean Islam is exclusive to anyone.

Allah the creator of all worlds nobody is as powerful as the almighty. @Altcushite to answer your question, nobody created Allah. The world is a test, you fail or pass.

Islam is the way of life. what about an atheist who believes in nothing? Allah has sent a messenger to every civilization. and Christianity why believe worship the "Son" of God but not actually God himself? in Islam, Nobody values more than the other from poor to rich to black to white to ugly to good looking. Nor do you worship Allah's messengers, like the last messenger of Allah prophet Muhammad (SCW). Arabs happen to have the last messenger of Allah doesn't mean Islam is exclusive to anyone.

Allah the creator of all worlds nobody is as powerful as the almighty. @Altcushite to answer your question, nobody created Allah. The world is a test, you fail or pass.

Islam is not the way of life, just because some desert pedos made up a book and ordered people to act on it or die doesn't mean it is a way of life. If it is a way of life it should come natural to me, my moral compass is not in line with the barbarism of Islam whatsoever.

Ever asked yourself why societies that follow 'man made laws' (secularism) are more prosperous than those who try to live by the myths of 7th century desert pedos?

It's a shame our people can't think for themselves and instead let arab imperialists tell them how to live, what to wear, what to eat, how to eat, and even what they should name their kids.

Just by reading this I can tell you know nothing much about Islam and what it teaches. Why do these type of atheists think they're smarter and above everyone else? Believing anything and everything to do with any religion is barbaric without making any attempt at studying and reading that which you mock.

Yes I may have been born into a Muslim family, but only later in life where I truly looked at Islam and see what it has to say rather than blindly following it I found that it made absolute logical sense. And no it's not all about beheadings and throwing off cliffs that you're making it out too seem.

I don't know if this a troll or not but please saxib, for the sake of your soul and your afterlife please study the religion with an open mind.

May Allah guide us all

I know all there is to know about Islam, it doesn't make any logical sense whatsoever, it is a one way street, either submit to it or burn in hell for eternity, it is like a dictator trying to get his way by threats. Also mo said he ordered to fight all non believers until they say there is no god except allah. So you see in Islam it's really become muslim or have war continuously waged against you.

Billions of people both in past and present don't follow Islam or understand arabic you got to be pretty damn evil to torture that many people for the crime of not following a dogma they don't know anything about.

A hindu, christian, buddhist or jew probably has his/hers faith just as strong as yours and everyone thinks the exact same as you, they are on the truth and everyone else is wrong.

Last edited:
This nigga... :gucciwhat:
When did this "Arab imperialism" narrative start?

It started when I actually started thinking for myself and pointing out why Somalis have arabic names, claim arabic lineage follow an arabic based religion, pray in arabic, learn to read and write arabic in dugsi.

When you actually start using your brain it's not hard to find the answer, but then again what to expect from 68 IQ Somalis.

It started when I actually started thinking for myself and pointing out why Somalis have arabic names, claim arabic lineage follow an arabic based religion, pray in arabic, learn to read and write arabic in dugsi.

When you actually start using your brain it's not hard to find the answer, but then again what to expect from 68 IQ Somalis.
are you muslim?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.

Right, so every non-Arab nation that follows Islam are bums who don't use their intellect to figure out they've been duped.
Man, you Atheists really are something.

Gadiid

Just be real and say you left Islam because the rules were too hard.
This "Arabs did this and that" bs is unbecoming.

Right, so every non-Arab nation that follows Islam are bums who don't use their intellect to figure out they've been duped.
Man, you Atheists really are something.

Islam is an arab imperialism disguised as religion. Islam mostly came to nations through conquests, 'dhimitude', by threats of war if they don't convert or that people were trying to mimic the rising arabs of that time.

Today most were just born into it and were brainwashed like you, or are 'cultural' muslims.

Just be real and say you left Islam because the rules were too hard.
This "Arabs did this and that" bs is unbecoming.

The rules being too hard wasn't the reason I left. I left because I shouldn't dehydrate and starve myself for a month because allah ordered me too or burn in hell. Why the f*ck would anyone believe this nonsense jinns, angels, splitting the moon, flying to heaven on a donkey, exorcism, etc

Only a weak minded imbecile would believe these things, if you were raised to never question nonsense superstition then that is all the more reason to reject it. Islam is weak against critics which is why it orders death for apostates, kill those who 'insult' mo, etc.

Gadiid

You're supposed to question why you believe in what you believe.
The Qu'ran tells you to reason and think, many Muslims sadly have fallen for dogmatic interpretations (i.e Salafism) but that doesn't change what was taught by erudite teachers from days past.
We have to question, otherwise we're not being true to ourselves.
I decided Islam is the truth a year ago after some serious soul searching(I've been a Muslim since birth, just had to evaluate my beliefs), that doesn't make one a weak minded imbecile.
I mean, if you believe in God, the rest of what you mentioned is nothing in comparison.

Islam doesn't order the deaths of those who mock the Prophet(saw), he was insulted at and stoned once yet he didn't kill those who derided him.
The reactionary bastards who kill people for crudely drawing him aren't following rules.
Early Islam had problems with people who left Islam and became the enemy of the state by aligning with others or started their own power grabs, that's treason, how the apostates were dealt with at that time should have nothing to do with this era, yet you have countries like Pakistan and other nations with their heinous blasphemy laws that should be abolished.

Don't know about the hadith, so no comment. Somehow I doubt it's validity and if it was true I'd like the context and source.

Nothing wrong with fasting, religious or otherwise it's good for you. "Starving" and fasting aren't the same thing, you should read up on the benefits from abstaining food a day or two per week. It's interesting stuff.

Bully for you for deciding that Islam is a bunch of nonsense, but that doesn't give you the right to sit on your high horse and degrade others as mindless idiots for following it.

I have problems with how the "Muslim" world is run today, but it always falls back to politics masked in religion. Islam has become a plaything for many leaders to woo their people and earn their love. It's sad.

Last edited:
You're supposed to question why you believe in what you believe.
The Qu'ran tells you to reason and think, many Muslims sadly have fallen for dogmatic interpretations (i.e Salafism) but that doesn't change what was taught by erudite teachers from days past.
We have to question, otherwise we're not being true to yourselves.
I decided Islam is the truth a year ago after some serious soul searching, doesn't make one a weak minded imbecile.
I mean, if you believe in God, the rest of what you mentioned is nothing in comparison.

Islam doesn't order the deaths of those who mock the Prophet(saw), he was insulted at and stoned once yet he didn't kill those who derided him.
The reactionary bastards who kill people for crudely drawing him aren't following rules.
Early Islam had problems with people who left Islam and became the enemy of the state by aligning with others or started their own power grabs, that's treason, how the apostates were dealt with at that time should have nothing to do with this era, yet you have countries like Pakistan and other nations with their heinous blasphemy laws that should be abolished.

Don't know about the hadith, so no comment. Somehow I doubt it's validity and if it was true I'd like the context and source.

Nothing wrong with fasting, religious or otherwise it's good for you. "Starving" and fasting aren't the same thing, you should read up on the benefits from abstaining food a day or two per week. It's interesting stuff.

Bully for you for deciding that Islam is a bunch of nonsense, but that doesn't give you the right to sit on your high horse and degrade others as mindless idiots for following it.

I have problems with how the "Muslim" world is run today, but it always falls back to politics masked in religion. Islam has become a plaything for many leaders to woo their people and earn their love. It's sad.

"he was insulted at and stoned once yet he didn't kill those who derided him." He didn't have the power to do that at that time, so he made up a bullshit story about angels and crap.

After when gained power he ordered the killings of many critics and those insulted him like Ka'ab ibn Ashraf , Abdullah ibn Khatil and his 2 slave girls, Sarah the slave girl of Abu Lahab and ASMA BINT MARWAN

Gadiid

"he was insulted at and stoned once yet he didn't kill those who derided him." He didn't have the power to do that at that time, so he made up a bullshit story about angels and crap.

After when gained power he ordered the killings of many critics and those insulted him like Ka'ab ibn Ashraf , Abdullah ibn Khatil and his 2 slave girls, and ASMA BINT MARWAN

I know what you're alluding to and I don't want to be pedantic, but can you state your sources? It's no use dashing claims without context nor source that could have been distorted.

AlphaSomali

Were set
@Amun and @Altcushite

Logic is an equation
This equation gets cancelled when divinity and Logic are in the equation.

Allah is the Creator of Everything which includes logic doesn't mean it applies to God. If Human has sentience can cars have sentience. No, cars are not sentient.

Like the Multiverse theory
It is logical but it is Mathematically impossible.

Paul Davis done all the work credit for him.

The book of Richard Dawkins God Delusion
He mentions this statement which is nihilstic

The BOOK of Charles Darwin The Decent of Man
Was to shows the white Human race is better than Black Human race

Science encourages Nihilism, Racisim and pessimism

Mao Ze Dong killed 15 million people
Stalin killed so much i can't count

These people didn't believe in God.

Science creates divides

I know what you're alluding to and I don't want to be pedantic, but can you state your sources? It's no use dashing claims without context nor source that could have been distorted.

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Who is ready to kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf who has really hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Do you like me to kill him?" He replied in the affirmative. So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to him (i.e. Ka`b) and said, "This person (i.e. the Prophet) has put us to task and asked us for charity." Ka`b replied, "By Allah, you will get tired of him." Muhammad said to him, "We have followed him, so we dislike to leave him till we see the end of his affair." Muhammad bin Maslama went on talking to him in this way till he got the chance to kill him. Sahih al-Bukhari: Vol. 4, Book 52, Hadith 270

In the Sunnah, Abu Dawood (2683) narrated that Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqaas said: “On the Day of the Conquest of Makkah, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) granted safety to the people except for four men and two women, and he named them, and Ibn Abi Sarh… As for Ibn Abi Sarh, he hid with ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan, and when the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) called the people to give their allegiance to him, he brought him to stand before the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). He said, “O Prophet of Allaah, accept the allegiance of ‘Abd-Allaah.” He raised his head and looked at him three times, refusing him, then he accepted his allegiance after the third time. Then he turned to his companions and said: “Was there not among you any smart man who could have got up and killed this person when he saw me refusing to give him my hand and accept his allegiance?” They said, “We do not know what is in your heart, O Messenger of Allaah. Why did you not gesture to us with your eyes?” He said, “It is not befitting for a Prophet to betray a person with a gesture of his eyes.” (Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 2334)

This clearly indicates that in a case such as this apostate who had insulted the Prophet (saw), it is not obligatory to accept his repentance, rather it is permissible to kill him even if he comes repentant. ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Sa’d was one of those who used to write down the Revelation, then he apostatized and claimed that he used to add whatever he wanted to the Revelation. This was a lie and a fabrication against the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and it was a kind of insult. Then he became Muslim again and was a good Muslim, may Allaah be pleased with him. Al-Saarim 115.

Lastly the hadith of what happened to Asma Bint Marwan
Ibn 'Abbas said that a woman from Khatma satirised the Prophet and the Prophet said, "Who will deal with her for me?" A man from her people said, "I will, Messenger of Allah." The man got up and went and killed her. He told the Prophet who said, "Two goats will not lock horns over me." (Muhammad Messenger of Allah (Ash-Shifa of Qadi 'Iyad), Qadi 'Iyad Musa al-Yahsubi, translated by Aisha Abdarrahman Bewley [Madinah Press, Inverness, Scotland, U.K. 1991; third reprint, paperback], pp. 378-379

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending