Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a foreign arab imperialism that controls even the tiniest details of your life. Why should I walk in the bathroom with my left foot, what difference does it make? Are the jinns gonna eat me in there regardless of what foot I walk in? I am gonna burn in hell for eternity for not kissing the floor 5 times a day? Why is the so called word of god only understandable to a very tiny segment of the earth's population? What of the people who lived before Islam or even before the printing press? lol Sometimes statistics are right when they say Somalis have low IQ because they are far more into Islam than others and believe this nonsense superstition. Not to mention all the barbarism that is evident in it such as stoning for adulterers, killing gays, cutting hands off thieves, killing apostates, etc.

Apollo

VIP
Islam is Arab imperialism, but it's marketed so well that the fools don't even realize it. You have to pray in their language, how cucked can you get.

Somalis have no respect for their own heritage. All of them are now named Abdullahi or Muhammad.

Somalis parents give their kids disgusting arab names like hamza, khalid, or mo lol

What of actual Somali names like Gulled, Shamarke, Gurey, Dayax, Ayaanle, etc.?

Any muslim somali cuck that allows their daughters to be f*cked by hairy arab monkeys or subhuman Madow converts named abu tyrone need to be thrown off a building like the gays they hate so much.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis parents give their kids disgusting arab names like hamza, khalid, or mo lol

Any muslim somali cuck that allows their daughters to be f*cked by hairy arab monkeys or subhuman Madow converts named abu tyrone need to be thrown off a building like the gays they hate so much.

Alt-Right ideas should be translated into Af-Somali so these ideas also spread to the Horn. Now they are limited to Anglo Somalis.

It's a personal choice you make yourself, & most Somalis made that decision.

We're grateful to be muslims. :rejoice:

Had you not been brainwashed by your parents to be a moose you wouldn't be letting the myths of 7th century arab Bedouins think for you.

Islam indoctrination is what Somali parents do well, dhaqan cellis should be banned, dugsi should be banned and attaching a religious label onto your child should be banned.

Islam is not of Somali identity it is an arab imperialism, you don't need to be muslim to be Somali.

Abu Hamza from Ghana is more related to me than ur atheists ass.

Even if you are related to me I will cut all my contacts with you.
الْمُسْلِمُ أَخُوْا الْمُسْلِمُ

It's ridiculous how wannabe religious arab muzzie Somalis sees himself as having more in common with a Madow/arab/indoyar moose than a critical thinking Somali ex-moose.

This right here is why Somalis are the laughing stock of the world.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

I understand your contentions but you do know that Somalis have adopted the Arab way of worshiping a deity for hundreds of years, right? So much so that it has become part of their culture. You can't replace it with something as ''Somali theism'', (eg. Waaq or other inherently Somali spiritual system) because that part of their culture is unfortunately forever gone.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
:pachah1: Atheists always think they’re doing us a favour by giving Islam a bad name no we don’t care if we wanted to be atheists we would be! Now go on some other forum site and shit talk religion

Apollo

VIP
I understand your contentions but you do know that Somalis have adopted the Arab way of worshiping a deity for hundreds of years, right? So much so that it has become part of their culture. You can't replace it with something as ''Somali theism'', (eg. Waaq or other inherently Somali spiritual system) because that part of their culture is unfortunately forever gone.

Other Muslims have blended their own culture with Arab/Islamic culture in a balanced way, but Somalis way overdid it on the Arab stuff.

Just the other day I saw this Somali man dressed like a Saudi, so embarrassing.

Lemme just repost what I said in your first thread
Completely new user with a username that obviously shows you've lurked for a long time or that this is an alt account of an old troll.

They all fucking do this. Pick a run through topic, adjust it to be as "triggering" as possible then hope for a drama war to ensue.
You're pretty much @FarahAbdi all over again just worse which is achievement in itself. Get a life and an imagination.

It's like if somebody went to the deepest part of the trashcan of SomaliSpot and then created the user @Altcushite out of whatever laid there. Shit even the tags on this thread alone show how blatant this shit is:noneck:

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You wont be able to get rid of Islam but maybe you could control it and use it to better Somalis

:pachah1: Atheists always think they’re doing us a favour by giving Islam a bad name no we don’t care if we wanted to be atheists we would be! Now go on some other forum site and shit talk religion

Now I know logic isn't a factor with religious people but this is a discussion thread related to 'religion' and I asked the question "why should Somalis follow Islam?"

So instead of telling me to post somewhere else you should actually address the issue but you know you can't because Islam is devoid of logic and intelligence, the only thing islam/muslims can offer is mental gymnastics.

Muslim: allah created everything!
Logic: Ok then who created allah?
Muslim: no one created allah he was always there
Logic???

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Now I know logic isn't a factor with religious people but this is a discussion thread related to 'religion' and I asked the question "why should Somalis follow Islam?"

So instead of telling me to post somewhere else you should actually address the issue but you know you can't because Islam is devoid of logic and intelligence, the only thing islam/muslims can offer is mental gymnastics.

Logic???
Allah is not physically present in this universe, so that makes him the creator of space and time continuum which means its laws don't affect him.

Furthermore each heaven is a different realm/universe and his throne is above it.

Even one of your atheist sheikhs said that the universe was created by a personal response.

I will never understand an atheists logic towards creationism, it's all random kulaha.

We will see on the day we all die.

Last edited:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

Logic???
Since when was Islam an issue ? If it want for Islam most somali men and women would be train wrecks ! Islam is a way of life :samwelcome:

I don't see what the fuss is if we weren't Muslims we would be christians etc. some other religion would have taken the spot. Even if we was atheist it wouldn't mean shit look at a lot of East Asian cultures and Scandinavian countries who are mostly atheist they're still weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending