Why samaale women dont find samaale men attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Do you care to elaborate? If you are trying to derail this topic by making it a qabil thing then you are granted persona non grata

I wasn’t trying to derail it. You said you don’t consider your clan samaale, so I was confused on who you were talking about.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I wasn’t trying to derail it. You said you don’t consider your clan samaale, so I was confused on who you were talking about.
This thread is about race samaale not qabil, you can identify with what ever you want but that don’t change the fact that you are naag madow

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So you are always brown nosing girls but they never show you love :chrisfreshhah:

Treat them mean keep them keen word to the wise:trumpsmirk:
Haye bet I will consider

But anyways I been told to start engaging more with xalimos more often after I jokingly told my habaryar “imma bring a Catherine home” .

Problem is I don’t run into xalimos often. More sudanis and Ethiopians usually

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Haye bet I will consider

But anyways I been told to start engaging more with xalimos more often after I jokingly told my habaryar “imma bring a Catherine home” .

Problem is I don’t run into xalimos often. More sudanis and Ethiopians usually
It’s a shame how you brown nose these xalimos on this forum and they don’t show you no love back since Jerome in the house aint working on these xalimos why don’t you change it to Tyrone deep inside you kkk maybe you might get their attention

Basra has shown to have violent tendancy...cant take that risk. Dont wanna die young

Gooney

When is the halal date with @Blade1 ? I hope it works well for you two. Don’t listen to Cognitive, Somali girls are still crazy about Somali guys. Whenever some Somali chick rejects him, he generalises all of them out of anger and spite.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It’s a shame how you brown nose these xalimos on this forum and they don’t show you no love back since Jerome in the house aint working on these xalimos why don’t you change it to Tyrone deep inside you kkk maybe you might get their attention
I honestly didn’t know what brown nosing meant. Just had to urban dictionary the term.

Fascinating phrase will use it in future.

Naw I’ll pass with the Tyrone name. I want Jake from state farm as my new name

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gooney

When is the halal date with @Blade1 ? I hope it works well for you two. Don’t listen to Cognitive, Somali girls are still crazy about Somali guys. Whenever some Somali chick rejects him, he generalises all of them out of anger and spite.
I don’t find black girls attractive regardless of how much diana samaale girls use imagine naag hoosta ka madow :susp:

Gooney

Blade has become a gangster and rejected me based on lack of street cred. Told her what I lack in street cred I make up in financial cred. She wasnt having that and said she's all about the street:meleshame:

I don’t find black girls attractive regardless of how much diana samaale girls use imagine naag hoosta ka madow :susp:

Cognitive

Waryaa ceeb. Respect our women.

Blade has become a gangster and rejected me based on lack of street cred. Told her what I lack in street cred I make up in financial cred. She wasnt having that and said she's all about the street:meleshame:

Gooney

Sorry to hear mate, does she like bad boys? One man’s loss is another’s gain. The crows @Geeljire sanbuur and @AarHawd_7 are circling on top of her as we speak, can we rescue her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts