Why samaale women dont find samaale men attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Yaquub @Wizzo @sigmund

This has become prevalent more and more samaale men are using sex bots cause they can’t attract a mate most samaale women prefer other races of men so what will you do as men, i say desperate times call for desperate measures

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The cringe is really strong on that first live video and the s typing faster than usain bolt are not helping.
We must accept the reality and call a spade a spade more and more faraxs need to start using sex bots cause samaale women are too busy attending to other men of various races needs

The Sahra.abdulle chick was really having orgasm in that live lol kept screaming at the dude to bring her back he finally had Enough of her @5:19 what a cheap kinterless .

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Yaquub @Wizzo @sigmund

This has become prevalent more and more samaale men are using sex bots cause they can’t attract a mate most samaale women prefer other races of men so what will you do as men, i say desperate times call for desperate measures
Finish school and get my money up. Getting in shape is a plus as well.

Honestly if the xalimos ain’t interested at the point especially the ones here than sxb pack your bags and go to somalia and secure a xalimo from back home.

An old Bengali co worker went to Bangladesh to get married before he left during the summer. I honestly always wondered why he got married from his home country. Dude went to my uni and graduated with a civil engineering. During the fall. Spring he was just looking for work and saving up. He currently now lives in New York now and works as an engineer. His Facebook is now legit him taking selfies everywhere across the place.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Finish school and get my money up. Getting in shape is a plus as well.

Honestly if the xalimos ain’t interested at the point especially the ones here than sxb pack your bags and go to somalia and secure a xalimo from back home.

An old Bengali co worker went to Bangladesh to get married before he left during the summer. I honestly always wondered why he got married from his home country. Dude went to my uni and graduated with a civil engineering. During the fall. Spring he was just looking for work and saving up. He currently now lives in New York now and works as an engineer. His Facebook is now legit him taking selfies everywhere across the place.
Samaale women can do better they shouldnt settle for samaale men when they can have men of various races

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:salute:I salute them
giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:kanyeshrug: If they don’t want you take your talents somewhere else.

Your a Somali king by the end of the day

Don’t let these xalimoids treat y’all like shit

Sincerly
Follower of cheetah king
Are you currently with a samaale girl? If not then you might want to think about buying a sex bot in the future

:kanyeshrug: If they don’t want you take your talents somewhere else.

Your a Somali king by the end of the day

Don’t let these xalimoids treat y’all like shit

Sincerly
Follower of cheetah king
I was never attracted to somali women fam I started taking my talent elsewhere longtime ago since the day I set foot on the “land of the free” as inexperienced geeljire I knew this was my destiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending