Why samaale women dont find samaale men attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't understand you guys care? These women are invisible to all you till the marry/date out except the second one. It doesn't take much to get a decent non-somalis these days.

Cognitive

Waryaa ceeb. Respect our women.

Gooney

Sorry to hear mate, does she like bad boys? One man’s loss is another’s gain. The crows @Geeljire sanbuur and @AarHawd_7 are circling on top of her as we speak, can we rescue her?
As the saying goes....once a good girl goes bad, she is gone forever. RIP to the sweet lovely blade we all liked. Now if you even look at her she will stab you with one hand while doing her gangs sign with the other hand

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't understand you guys care? These women are invisible to all you till the marry/date out except the second one. It doesn't take much to get a decent non-somalis these days.
Rageedi I have been observing your posts for a minute when did you find out about gynocentriism and the negative impact of feminism in general?

As the saying goes....once a good girl goes bad, she is gone forever. RIP to the sweet lovely blade we all liked. Now if you even look at her she will stab you with one hand while doing her gangs sign with the other hand

Gooney

You sound damaged goods, I hope @Cognitivedissonance doesn’t sell to you these sex-bots he’s marketing. I will have a word with Blade. Hang in there mate & don’t say a word in anger.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance why are you obsessed with the PM and always mentioning him?

And why are you obsesssd with skin tone, are you dark? There's nothing wrong with it. Very feminine
He is the prime minister of somalia so what concern is it of yours if I mention him or do you consider him as being one of your tribal leaders?

The day he steps down as being a public servant is the day I will stop the constructive criticism until then its none of your business how I choose to talk about the public servant khayre the orangutan kkk

Every one has their preference and I detest chicks oo hoosta ka madow:susp:

He is the prime minister of somalia so what concern is it of yours if I mention him or do you consider him as being one of your tribal leaders?

The day he steps down as being a public servant is the day I will stop the constructive criticism

Every one has their preference and I detest chicks oo hoosta ka madow:susp:
:what1: No, you always mention him to me, and it almost never has anything to do with what you described.

Anyway, carry on mac minded.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:what1: No, you always mention him to me, and it almost never has anything to do with what you described.

Anyway, carry on mac minded.
Mac minded Maxa weeye im sorry laakinse I don’t understand your black gang culture I don’t know anything about gang signs and dayniile

Stop making threads about UK/USA limos you insecure simps :mjlol:

Get your money up and hit the weights skinny ass bajaq armed twig, no wonder you get no play with that teenage boy body:westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.