Why not donate instead of going to Mecca?

Is it really sensible to go to Mecca and spend money there making the Saudis profit more when your own people are dying of hunger?.
Why not donate it and build a well, that would be more beneficial to all.
Remember at the time of the prophet saw no one was doing business on Hajj but unfortunately today it's a trillion dollars worth mega business project profiting certain group of people.

It just doesn't make sense to see Somali regions fighting over Hajj quotas when their own are dying of hunger like in this thread:

''Sometimes we just lie down together and cry': Somalia hit by the worst drought in 40 years''​

Just Shameful!

One of the five pillars of Islam is giving charity.

Are you Somali/Muslim? :comeon:
but why is he focused on hajj (which is mandatory in islam) when people spend money in so many other ways. travelling for leisure, designer clothes, eating out, daily coffee, gaming, all are luxury expenses that add up over time, but he is focused on hajj, which you only do once a lifetime :comeon:?

the shaytan has been whispering in some of your brains for so long you cant think logically anymore :/

Is it really sensible to go to Mecca and spend money there making the Saudis profit more when your own people are dying of hunger?.
Why not donate it and build a well, that would be more beneficial to all.
Remember at the time of the prophet saw no one was doing business on Hajj but unfortunately today it's a trillion dollars worth mega business project profiting certain group of people.

It just doesn't make sense to see Somali regions fighting over Hajj quotas when their own are dying of hunger like in this thread:

''Sometimes we just lie down together and cry': Somalia hit by the worst drought in 40 years''​

Just Shameful!
undercover gaalo alert

if you have the means hajj is wajib

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
I feel like the loyalty between religious people and ethnic pride/nationalism is different.

muslims are raised with spiritual value.

so their commitment to
Please whatever is necessary is sacred.

Where’s those that don’t believe question them through their own loyalty.

I apologise if I came out wrong fella’s.

You’re not a self hater if you don’t pay charity to go to a spiritual destination that you/we claim sacred.

Walhi these Somali nationalists are getting out of hand this one nigga on tiktok was saying he prays is salat in Af Somali :farmajoyaab: :farmajoyaab:
Don't compare the two.. his thing is obsession but my thread's so logical.. you're pulling out these kinda straw man arguments because you can't logically prove me wrong on this.

Don't compare the two.. his thing is obsession but my thread's so logical.. you're pulling out these kinda straw man arguments because you can't logically prove me wrong on this.
there is no argument your telling people not to fulfill their obligation to Allah it's must that you do pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in your life time if you have the means to go :mjdontkno:

Trending

Latest posts